Everyone in by the 15th.

Vant

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a large majority of people will be in by the 15th, actually, and I think that the reason the head start was expanded forward was to try to make sure they could get as many people as possible in by the 15th. They wanted to bring waves in slowly but they also had been telling people the 15th for some time. Even though they made it clear they weren't guaranteeing a full 5 days, I think EA/Bioware are smart enough to realize that you want to fit most all of the people in by that time if you can due to how you pushed that date.

So, they were left with an issue: either piss off a ton of people on the 15th by making them wait while they slowly let people in, or bring the head start forward two days and allow it to taper slowly towards the point where just about everyone will get in on the 15th.

That's my thought, anyway... Just hope I'm right... since I pre-ordered in September, hah.

I like it!

they did not say the majority of pre-orders were done the day it was announced

you'll get 1 day and like it

If I only get 1 day, I won't purchase the game right off. I'll wait to see what happens with PvP and then determine if BioWare is just going to screw things up even more.

If they allow everyone in tomorrow then all hostility is curbed and I'll stick around for a long time. They should have known that you can't allow such a huge head start with such competitive players. Staggered launch does not mean over several days, it means over a max period of 24 hours for everyone to get in.

My suggestion:

BioWare needs to allow all pre-orders into the EA 14 Dec.

If I only get 1 day, I won't purchase the game right off. I'll wait to see what happens with PvP and then determine if BioWare is just going to screw things up even more.

If they allow everyone in tomorrow then all hostility is curbed and I'll stick around for a long time. They should have known that you can't allow such a huge head start with such competitive players. Staggered launch does not mean over several days, it means over a max period of 24 hours for everyone to get in.

My suggestion:

BioWare needs to allow all pre-orders into the EA 14 Dec.

No because if they let everyone else in tomorrow then you'll complain that there is too much lag and you can't play.

Aren't they shutting down the old SWG servers on Dec. 15th? I would be inclined to say at least more like the 16th, to give them a day to prepare the new swtor list of servers, etc.

How does SWG effect SWTOR? You do know they are developed by two different companies right?

It would be good business going into Christmas if they could pull it off. People would be raving about how uber the game and the company is. As is now theres a lot of unhappy campers out there, and its not just these boards. My real life guildmates are a bit appalled at the moment that there are people over level 40 already. I dont have the heart to tell them I was watching a streaming channel and saw level 50's lol.

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but for some reason I think everyone will be in by the 15th. They said that the majority of pre-orders were done the day it was announced. With that said, my hunch is that everyone should be in by the end of the day on the 15th. Maybe I just have faith in BioWare, they've never let me down so far.

ah.. innocence. would you like some candy ?