Flashpoints on story/solo mode?

I was wondering if there are any flashpoints, after the first one at level 10, that can be done on solo/story mode? I tried to queue for a flashpoint today, but it kept putting me in veteran mode. Is this the only option? Sorry if I am missing something on this. I am fairly new to flashpoints.

I was wondering if there are any flashpoints, after the first one at level 10, that can be done on solo/story mode? I tried to queue for a flashpoint today, but it kept putting me in veteran mode. Is this the only option? Sorry if I am missing something on this. I am fairly new to flashpoints.

There are a few. Around the start of chapter 2 there is a 2 flashpoint quest arc called Jedi Prisoner (and a similar one on the Imperial side that I forget it's name), which I believe can be started by talking to a droid on the first chapter 2 planet or the fleet. And then most of the ones from the epilogue on through the Shadow of Revan expansion can be done in story mode. If you try to use the group finder queue, you won't get story mode flashpoints.

There are several that don't have story mode (at least not that I've found), but the Jedi Prisoner, its Imp counterpart, and then Ilum flashpoints, directive 7, and SoR flashpoints are the ones I know for sure.

1. Black Talon/Essles

2. Boarding Party/Taral V

3. Foundry/Maelstrom Prison

4. Directive 7

5. Battle of Ilum

6. False Emperor

7 + 8. Tython + Korriban

9. Manaan

10. Rakata Prime

11. Blood Hunt

12. Battle of Rishi

So there's 12 you can do for either faction and 15 total.

What the others said, plus that if you queue (this normally means "in group finder"), you are saying that you want to do a flashpoint in a group.