Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

You are weird.

Talking about in-game romance / relationships and some outright insanely saying "Squealed" or "Gasped" or something. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ! ! Guys, you are scaring me...

As many people said - He does deserve to die. He is a traitor even though he swore to be by side of sith warrior.

"Insanity!? HAHAHAHAHA! We are Quinn fangirls! We don't even know what that means!"

- a very mangled quote from Hondo Ohnaka.

Quinn.2 - sorry, 5.2 - is coming on April 11th. Two and a half weeks away! :D Let the countdown begin...

Quinn: *running back inside the thread, a horde of Quinn-haters chasing him* 5.2 CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!

*fangirl army defends him*

Quinn: ...5.2 can wait as long as possible?

You reunite with YOUR WIFE.

Quinn: 5.2 CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!

...Quinn.2? 5.Quinn? The War for Quinnokath? *shrug*

Oh wait, Elara's coming back, too. ..................Elara who? :p (Kidding; I don't mind Elara.)

I have a question concerning romance in KOTFE/KOTET. If I create a new character with the KOTFE token, how will old romances continue? I have watched walkthrough videos but I'm still not sure. :confused: Does the game first give you conversation options as if it was evident that you are married/in a relationship with that certain companion? Or do you need to do something specific?

Must I sacrifice an existing character or is it enough to create a new one with lvl 60-70, to be reunited with Quinn? :)

I have a question concerning romance in KOTFE/KOTET. If I create a new character with the KOTFE token, how will old romances continue? I have watched walkthrough videos but I'm still not sure. :confused: Does the game first give you conversation options as if it was evident that you are married/in a relationship with that certain companion? Or do you need to do something specific?

Must I sacrifice an existing character or is it enough to create a new one with lvl 60-70, to be reunited with Quinn? :)

I'm pretty sure that isn't going to work, sorry :o He'll recognize your boosted warrior but that will pretty much be it.

Is there some specific reason you don't want to bring any of your real warriors through fe/et?

Where exactly in this thread did any of us claim to be sane? You Sir, (and I'm assuming sir) have zero clue about the inner workings of female fandom. Redirect yourself to the hate thread.

I wonder if the Devs would consider employing us as Quinn story consultants? Devs - consider the millions of forever subs if you get it right! :D

He probably likes DS Jaesa :p

I'm pretty sure that isn't going to work, sorry :o He'll recognize your boosted warrior but that will pretty much be it.

Is there some specific reason you don't want to bring any of your real warriors through fe/et?

Awww. :( Thanks for the info.

I hate KOTFE, so I have never played it, I have many reasons for it. One of them is I didn't want them to take Quinn away from me. I just watched walkthroughs and read about the story. But now he's back, so I want to do the storyline with the Warrior. Although I've lately been thinking about getting through KOTFE with one character, and I have a really good motivation now. :)

I have 2 female Warriors and a recently started male. Hmmm...maybe I will create a 4 Warrior for this.

I have 2 female Warriors and a recently started male. Hmmm...maybe I will create a 4 Warrior for this.

That's probably the best option, if you don't want your other two to go through this. :) An especially dedicated one for the Iokath chapter. Should be also easier now with the XP boost to level her quickly without doing lots of stuff outside the class + main story. Or even the class story only, depending on how you want to play it out.

That's probably the best option, if you don't want your other two to go through this. :) An especially dedicated one for the Iokath chapter. Should be also easier now with the XP boost to level her quickly without doing lots of stuff outside the class + main story. Or even the class story only, depending on how you want to play it out.

Yeah, I guess I will do that, just to be sure. :)

OMG, to make things more complicated, I've just remembered Theron Shan is also a romance option. XD I'm VERY anti-Republic, but he's an exception, the man is just irresistible. :D I have already flirted the hell out of him

back in SoR with the other classes. Now that Quinn is back, I won't touch him of course, but that will prove to be a

real challenge, LOL. KOTFE really messes things and my feelings up. Don't worry Quinn, you'll be always my one and only! :D

(Well, I guess my Bounty Hunter will have Theron, since she's single. I wanted to romance Gault sooooo much but it seems my dream will never come true T.T)

Yeah, I guess I will do that, just to be sure. :)

OMG, to make things more complicated, I've just remembered Theron Shan is also a romance option. XD I'm VERY anti-Republic, but he's an exception, the man is just irresistible. :D I have already flirted the hell out of him

back in SoR with the other classes. Now that Quinn is back, I won't touch him of course, but that will prove to be a

real challenge, LOL. KOTFE really messes things and my feelings up. Don't worry Quinn, you'll be always my one and only! :D

I hooked Theron with my DS Sith Inquisitor. They flirted in SoR, and rekindled in KOTFE. A very unlikely match, but works for them :D Theron got a bit darker since :D

My warrior is a faithful wifey. She worked too hard, too long, too patiently to get Malavai to now cheat on him & risk losing him. Other men just don't exist for her.

(Well, I guess my Bounty Hunter will have Theron, since she's single. I wanted to romance Gault sooooo much but it seems my dream will never come true T.T)

You spelled Torian wrong ;)

You want to get in trouble with Hylo Viz? :eek:

I hooked Theron with my DS Sith Inquisitor. They flirted in SoR, and rekindled in KOTFE. A very unlikely match, but works for them :D Theron got a bit darker since :D

If you think about it, the romance with Quinn and Theron is rather similar, they are both hard to get. :) Quinn is scared of flirting, and Theron is like 1. Ugh, a Sith/Imperial, get away from me. 2. You're not so bad, I think. 3. I love you too. :D It was deja vu. :)

My warrior is a faithful wifey. She worked too hard, too long, too patiently to get Malavai to now cheat on him & risk losing him. Other men just don't exist for her.

Mine is faithful too. :) Quinn is the best!

You spelled Torian wrong ;)

You want to get in trouble with Hylo Viz? :eek:

Torian? No, I have never been into cute boys. :p

Yeah, I would! Gault was meant to be mine! :D 'Hey, Gault. I know you are obsessed with this Hylo woman, but…how about you just forget her and love me instead? *wink* :D'

If you think about it, the romance with Quinn and Theron is rather similar, they are both hard to get. :) Quinn is scared of flirting, and Theron is like 1. Ugh, a Sith/Imperial, get away from me. 2. You're not so bad, I think. 3. I love you too. :D It was deja vu. :)

I never thought of it that way but you have a point. He's not the passionate pulling type, but all those mushy-mushy lines in chapters 4 & 5 in KOTET melt my (and my Inq's) heart very quickly. But I still remember Theron's reactions to Big Bad Sith in SoR at first :D

Torian? No, I have never been into cute boys. :p

Yeah, I would! Gault was meant to be mine! :D 'Hey, Gault. I know you are obsessed with this Hylo woman, but…how about you just forget her and love me instead? *wink* :D'

I use a custom on Torian (the one with white hair, and a scar on half of his face), so he doesn't look 12. My Inq has a crush on him, but since he's with Theron now, it doesn't go anywhere (he used to be quite s.lutty and slept with everything that moved until he met Theron).

Alright who did I see on the fleet this morning picking up heroics, femwarrior with Quinn out and last name "Quinn"? Had to be one of you :D

Which server? If not TRE, then not me and not my friend, possible usual suspects.;)

I can't believe how much love Quinn gets in here. But... it gives me hope.

Because I consider myself an unattractively looking man in real life.

But I also consider Quinn more unattractive than me.

So, if all you ladies out here think that Quinn looks, well, at least, acceptable, then maybe I will one day find a woman somewhere who thinks that I look acceptable as well.

And no, this time I am not joking.

Shadowlands, there's a fangirl on my server who needs to be brought into the fold apparently :)

So, if all you ladies out here think that Quinn looks, well, at least, acceptable, then maybe I will one day find a woman somewhere who thinks that I look acceptable as well.

Gee I'm feeling something in the middle of sympathy and contempt. My advice is to not diss things girls like. GL.

Are we talking about the same Quinn? Unattractive? I'm really at a loss for words right now. I'm curious as to why you think he's ugly.

I think anyone can be attractive, as long as you're in good mental and physical health. That's really what it comes down to. It is hard, though - takes effort. Someone who exercises and eats right, has good hygiene, and at least makes an attempt when they dress themselves. For mental health - someone with hobbies and interests, ambition, and who doesn't have any terrible addictions (like drugs, gambling, ****, GAMING ;) ). I feel like all that rules out at least 75% of the population. :D:D