The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

What server are you on? It might have been me on one of my fanfic clones. I always try to keep my Quinners looking spiffy.:cool:;)

Ysara Teral and Quinn

Hyperiaa and Quinn

I play on Shadowlands, I didn't recognize the character from any of the screenies any of us have posted so not sure who I ran across today. But still it made me happy :)

I keep on trying to finish this chapter but got suck on the same paragraph for over a week, finally making some progress... now if I could only stop getting distracted.

Edited by Nightfrogger

I play on Shadowlands, I didn't recognize the character from any of the screenies any of us have posted so not sure who I ran across today. But still it made me happy :)

Ah...I'm on The Red Eclipse right now (though have a dozen characters still on The Ebon Hawk).

I keep on trying to finish this chapter but got suck on the same paragraph for over a week, finally making some progress... now if I could only stop getting distracted.

I'm trying to get started on a new one. Turns out I totally messed up the timeline in my last two chapters, so I've been having to ponder how to fix it....and finally decided on it this morning. Essentially, since i didn't record any cutscenes for anything from her promotion to Lord, to the start of Taris, I thought that she had gone to DK to get her briefing from Baras, then went to NS to deal with Gonn, then back to DK again. Turns out the first DK visit didn't exist, she just contacted him via holo...but I'd already written two chapters about it. So.....I either had to do a lot of bouncing back and forth, or just skip over the whole Gonn segment. Decided to do the latter because the whole Gonn thing is such a quick segment, I didn't want to waste time and chapters with them running back and forth. Blegh....

4 out of 5 my mains are dark. My Quinn kid would be around 2-3 dark, but because of that galactic war he gets dark point for kills, so he reached 5.

That said, I don't choose all DS options there are. Some are just too psychopathic, and my characters aren't idiots. My darkest toon (they're all DSV by now, but he chose the fewest Light or neutral options in his story run) only once did something that made me cringe (kill all Selonians on Corellia).

Comparatively, even my LS characters do things (LS choices) that made me cringe (eg. my Jedi letting Arcann live), and they still can choose DS options, if it fits a character (my LS agent choosing a DS option, because it's patriotic, and he serves the Empire).

I also don't see DS V characters as "evil to the bone". I see them as "masters of the Dark Side".

Most of my Imperial characters are Dark of varying degrees, with the exception of one LS Sith Warrior I made just for kicks. My main SI is batsh*t crazy psycho Rattataki....like DS Jaesa and Kaylio combined...while everyone else is just calculating with a side of evil.

My Pub characters tend to hang out around neutral, with a few venturing into DS territory, like my smuggler and Dark Jedi.

And...new chapter up (kind of a mini-chapter, actually)... ;)

Thoughts and Regrets

Most of my Imperial characters are Dark of varying degrees, with the exception of one LS Sith Warrior I made just for kicks. My main SI is batsh*t crazy psycho Rattataki....like DS Jaesa and Kaylio combined...while everyone else is just calculating with a side of evil.

My Pub characters tend to hang out around neutral, with a few venturing into DS territory, like my smuggler and Dark Jedi.

And...new chapter up (kind of a mini-chapter, actually)... ;)

Thoughts and Regrets

Nicely done. Still working on mine, was able to get 6 pages added to mine last night...so I think this is going to be another long one. Here is hoping I can finally finish this one soon.

My first 16 characters were split between dark and light so I could see both playthroughs. While I found light Imperial choices tended to be very sound and make quite a bit of sense, that couldn't be said for dark Republic choices. Many of those were just stupid, like the writers couldn't be bothered to come up with a good reason to make a dark choice so they defaulted to being greedy.

All most all of my newer characters are predominantly light with a dash of dark when it is appropriate. I keep my original dark side characters dark, except for a few choices that are just too stupid. Then I pick the light side choice and clean those off with crafting. I have started a new dark side character for KotFE/ET who is going to be my companion killer for achievements, but I keep finding scenarios where I simply can't bring myself to chose the dark option because it is too stupid.

My first 16 characters were split between dark and light so I could see both playthroughs. While I found light Imperial choices tended to be very sound and make quite a bit of sense, that couldn't be said for dark Republic choices. Many of those were just stupid, like the writers couldn't be bothered to come up with a good reason to make a dark choice so they defaulted to being greedy.

All most all of my newer characters are predominantly light with a dash of dark when it is appropriate. I keep my original dark side characters dark, except for a few choices that are just too stupid. Then I pick the light side choice and clean those off with crafting. I have started a new dark side character for KotFE/ET who is going to be my companion killer for achievements, but I keep finding scenarios where I simply can't bring myself to chose the dark option because it is too stupid.

That annoyed me too, that the Republic dark side answers usually bordered on stupidity. For the truly idiotic choices, I had to choose my conscience and make up the choice later on. It would have been better, as you say if they'd thought it through and perhaps written off some of the decisions as being pragmatic or militarily minded.

I can't wait to see Quin back! He is one of my top favorite companions. :) His growth was realistic and his loyalty was earned. I am sure that he won't try to kill us, more like be surprised to see us, or have worked on something to help us! Can I ask where did you guys learned about Quin's return?

Once you finish KOTET, you can do Iokath, where you get him back. Watch out for your choices, this "chapter" is not repeatable.

Unfortunately, that is all so far. He hasn't appeared in the story since (granted, there wasn't much of a story since either).

I can't wait to see Quin back! He is one of my top favorite companions. :) His growth was realistic and his loyalty was earned. I am sure that he won't try to kill us, more like be surprised to see us, or have worked on something to help us! Can I ask where did you guys learned about Quin's return?

Always nice to meet another Quinn fan :D Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy your reunion with our dear Malavai.

Besides Iokath he isn't really doing anything so far (story wise), why isn't he in our base organizing the conquest of the republic?

Because, for some reason, Theron is still standing by his holotable... and could be spying on him? Perhaps? ;) He's organising the conquest of the Republic out of Republic eyes :D

Here's something for fun. What do you think your Sith Warrior's Dungeons and Dragons alignment is?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darth_spidey/lists/star-wars-character-alignments/13963/

The link gives details all nine DnD alignments so you'll be able to pick the one that fits the best.

I'll start :) Nathrrya is due to the way I've written her in my fic Neutral Good but can act more Chaotic Good at times.

Here's something for fun. What do you think your Sith Warrior's Dungeons and Dragons alignment is?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darth_spidey/lists/star-wars-character-alignments/13963/

The link gives details all nine DnD alignments so you'll be able to pick the one that fits the best.

I'll start :) Nathrrya is due to the way I've written her in my fic Neutral Good but can act more Chaotic Good at times.

Disantia Lawful evil

Oh, so that where all those chaotic/lawful good/evil are from. I've seen my friends using those characterisations for their SWTOR characters, but I had no idea where it was from.

Attira would be lawful evil.

Hyperia would probably be skirting the border between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Neutral.