Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Gorgeous shots Nightfrogger! Loved them all, but was most surprised by Belsavis, I love that you chose to do inside the cave/temple area in the volcano. <3

I just couldn't find anything else on Belsavis that drew my attention more than that place :) This is a very beautiful game and there are some fantastic shots to be found if you are willing to look :) Also had a lot of moments yesterday when I didn't realize just how much detail the art team put into this game. Looking up at some of the backgrounds made me feel sad for not noticing the clouds on some planets or how breath taking the mountains are on others. I had a lot of fun taking him around yesterday and trying to find those shots. Also made sure he was all bundled up in winter gear for Hoth and Ilum because those places are just to darn cold ;) When I get done with my stuff today I might finish the planetary tour, we'll see :)

Here is hoping Purple Quinn liked his vacation and that he is ready for day two, hope you got a good nights sleep we will be doing a lot of hiking again today ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

I just couldn't find anything else on Belsavis that drew my attention more than that place :) This is a very beautiful game and there are some fantastic shots to be found if you are willing to look :) Also had a lot of moments yesterday when I didn't realize just how much detail the art team put into this game. Looking up at some of the backgrounds made me feel sad for not noticing the clouds on some planets or how breath taking the mountains are on others. I had a lot of fun taking him around yesterday and trying to find those shots. Also made sure he was all bundled up in winter gear for Hoth and Ilum because those places are just to darn cold ;) When I get done with my stuff today I might finish the planetary tour, we'll see :)

Here is hoping Purple Quinn liked his vacation and that he is ready for day two, hope you got a good nights sleep we will be doing a lot of hiking again today ;)

That's the way I felt when I was getting screenshots of my alt army for the Anniversary Collage. So many beautiful and underappreciated locations!

I felt the same way about Nar Shaddaa when I ran my latest SW through there. I decided to really take my time and look at all the details....especially since I was trying to write my fanfic for it. I found locations that I had never never bothered visiting before.

Like the upper balcony of the Star Cluster....it has a marvelous view of the city....and it's really pretty with the fireworks....(though, for some reason, I could not get a good angle)

https://snag.gy/V4yPSr.jpg

https://snag.gy/FTL7eA.jpg

Alright, after a lot of running around and looking for stuff. I finished the planetary tour :) The republic planets I took him along with my trooper...who I affectionately refer to as Major Underboob, but that is me being silly ;) Here we go finishing off the sight seeing vacation :)

Balmorra

Corellia

Coruscant

CZ-198 (not much here but tried)

Darvannis

Hutta

Iokath

Odessen

Ord Mantell

Quesh (Hardest one to find a shot of)

Tython

Voss

Zakuul

Ziost

And finally after all of those planets we went to Manaan and relaxed at the bar...because there just ins't a whole lot on Manaan

Hope you guys like :)

That's one well-travelled officer. Make sure he appreciates the beauty, not only the military application of his observations. :D

I hope so too :D. That was a lot of fun taking him around looking for interesting places. Though some planets just did not have much to offer.

To steal and change a quote my own aunt used to say about her time in the military...I found it fitting to Quinn ;)

Join the army...see the galaxy....me? I saw Balmora :(

Here are a few more I also liked ;)

Tatooine Arch

Zakuul Wilderness

Voss Shrine of Healing

Tython Stream

Voss Lake in Nightmare Lands

Edited by Nightfrogger

I hope so too :D. That was a lot of fun taking him around looking for interesting places. Though some planets just did not have much to offer.

To steal and change a quote my own aunt used to say about her time in the military...I found it fitting to Quinn ;)

Join the army...see the galaxy....me? I saw Balmora :(

Here are a few more I also liked ;)

Tatooine Arch

Zakuul Wilderness

Voss Shrine of Healing

Tython Stream

Ooohh...what uniform is he wearing at the Tatooine Arch? I like it!

Speaking of Tatooine....I know I'm about 50 pages late...but here's my boy in his desert garb on Tatooine...

https://snag.gy/iYOcCD.jpg

My smuggler took his cousin incognito to Nar Shaddaa.

http://imgur.com/0nIUsw2

(Since we can't buy customisations cross-faction, he wears a helmet to hide he looks "wrong".)

It sucks that we cannot do that :( .....oh god...Corso....NOOOOO! They need to make those Cross faction ASAP. Time to make another suggestion to Keith. BRB this is important!

Or you could take it off and claim that he had extensive plastic surgery to help disguise him better in enemy troops ;)

What can I say...the man is dedicated.

Edited by Nightfrogger

It sucks that we cannot do that :( .....oh god...Corso....NOOOOO! They need to make those Cross faction ASAP. Time to make another suggestion to Keith. BRB this is important!

Or you could take it off and claim that he had extensive plastic surgery to help disguise him better in enemy troops ;)

What can I say...the man is dedicated.

Or wearing a holographic disguise! (Since we know that's a thing; look at the agent's story.) :D

I think he prefers to stay in the helmet not to sniff the galaxy armpit's smell ;) I'm sure it has cooling feature for Tat, and a warmer installed for Hoth. :D

I have lovely CM custom for Corso, so I only need to unlock it for the account and everyone can have it. :)

Holy crap he got back to me again. Forwarding now give me a minute. If I missed you let me know.

Thanks for forwarding his reply. I wonder if they will look at whether to reverse the decision to remove customisations from cut scenes (as they did for Quinn and Dorne) for those of us who had them customised before? I really do not want my primary smugglers Corso returning with his original face and an original Vector will ruin it for me.

Thanks for forwarding his reply. I wonder if they will look at whether to reverse the decision to remove customisations from cut scenes (as they did for Quinn and Dorne) for those of us who had them customised before? I really do not want my primary smugglers Corso returning with his original face and an original Vector will ruin it for me.

That was on my original list of companion questions :) This was just a oh crap I cannot believe I forgot this one when I did my huge companion question message.

No official word on if that is the new norm, an oversight or a glitch yet. But I did have it addressed in my first one he replied to...so they know :) Trust me I don't want original Corso returned either...*shudders*

Edited by Nightfrogger

That was on my original list of companion questions :) This was just a oh crap I cannot believe I forgot this one when I did my huge companion question message.

No official word on if that is the new norm, an oversight or a glitch yet. But I did have it addressed in my first one he replied to...so they know :) Trust me I don't want original Corso returned either...*shudders*

Hey! There's nothing wrong with original Corso! My female gunslinger is very happy with him just so you know! :p

Thanks for the PM too :)

Holy crap he got back to me again. Forwarding now give me a minute. If I missed you let me know.

That was fast!

So many times I've seen in the suggestion forum threads asking for this. I started one myself too. Hopefully we'll live to see such vendors. It'd be awesome to have all comps look the same in my "one universe" of all toons, regardless of factions.

I imagine it'd make a lot of players happy.

Hey! There's nothing wrong with original Corso! My female gunslinger is very happy with him just so you know! :p

Thanks for the PM too :)

Haha, I actually agree with Nightfrogger, I don't like his original look either and I can't even drink it away, I don't drink lol. I think it's number 2 I run with.