Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I am glad you had a great birthday and liked the stuff we made for you :)

Mine is coming up in late August myself, so am hoping with the next patch sometime in August having the extension to the story with the instance we might get some more Quinn screen time :)

A belated birthday gift to you....and to everyone else who appreciates a little naughty fanfic. I hope this makes up for the train wreck that my last chapter was. It skips way ahead in the storyline, but it's something that I've had circulating in the more wicked depths of my brain for awhile. Rated M for sex, but not terribly explicit (I prefer to let the imagination take over.) :D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11499828/chapters/25931343

A belated birthday gift to you....and to everyone else who appreciates a little naughty fanfic. I hope this makes up for the train wreck that my last chapter was. It skips way ahead in the storyline, but it's something that I've had circulating in the more wicked depths of my brain for awhile. Rated M for sex, but not terribly explicit (I prefer to let the imagination take over.) :D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11499828/chapters/25931343

Poor Quinn :(

Your chapters have been helping give me motivation to do more of mine so thank you :) Started another one last night.

Poor Quinn :(

Your chapters have been helping give me motivation to do more of mine so thank you :) Started another one last night.

I think we're feeding off each other because your chapter is what prompted me to go ahead and write mine. And now I need to write the....aftermath....on Quesh. Just trying to decide on one niggling little plot point that I can't make my mind up on.

I think we're feeding off each other because your chapter is what prompted me to go ahead and write mine. And now I need to write the....aftermath....on Quesh. Just trying to decide on one niggling little plot point that I can't make my mind up on.

Working on the continuation of the chapter I just posted, no game content in this one either :D not going to Belsavis just yet.

Having to much fun with the back story chapters :D Am not able to keep up with the rate you are posting them, but can try lol This I was planning on being a bit longer of a chapter so will take me time to nail down.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Working on the continuation of the chapter I just posted, no game content in this one either :D not going to Belsavis just yet.

Having to much fun with the back story chapters :D Am not able to keep up with the rate you are posting them, but can try lol This I was planning on being a bit longer of a chapter so will take me time to nail down.

I have the advantage of being unemployed at the moment, so tons of time on my hands to write. And, this is the longest I've ever kept a writing streak. Usually, I can only manage a chapter or two before getting burnt out. So I am riding this wave for as long as it lasts.

Speaking of chapters...yup, I just had to crank out another one today. Continuation of the previous one....lots of fun head-canon to go with the vanilla story. ;-) Not as naughty...just references to past naughty...

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11499828/chapters/25963164

Since my knight who remained loyal to the Republic was able to retrieve Quinn from the impatience terminal, I couldn't resist taking him on a tour of Coruscant. (He's the only character I have that has done Iokath). I wanted to introduce him to Garza, but either she is in a different room than the one I thought, or she is locked behind a trooper door. Outside the Senate Tower. Checking out the interior. He looks a little uncomfortable, doesn't he?

Since my knight who remained loyal to the Republic was able to retrieve Quinn from the impatience terminal, I couldn't resist taking him on a tour of Coruscant. (He's the only character I have that has done Iokath). I wanted to introduce him to Garza, but either she is in a different room than the one I thought, or she is locked behind a trooper door. Outside the Senate Tower. Checking out the interior. He looks a little uncomfortable, doesn't he?

Those are great :D He does look a bit like a fish out of water, but I expect he will take full advantage and study 'the enemy' as much as can and formulate some interesting observations about them and their capital. :D

Those are great :D He does look a bit like a fish out of water, but I expect he will take full advantage and study 'the enemy' as much as can and formulate some interesting observations about them and their capital. :D

Republic soldier: HEY! You there!

Quinn: *disinterested glance* Yes?

Republic soldier: You're under arrest for espionage!

Quinn: Indeed.

Republic soldier: And...uh...wow, I was expecting some resistance.

Quinn: Espionage, is it? I am here on behalf of the [Alliance leader], [name]. If you wish to arrest me, you'll have to consult with her on the matter.

Soldier: Uhh...

Quinn: Yes, that level of hesitance is quite appropriate. Especially since she commands an unstoppable fleet of alien warships who can very easily disintegrate your capital world with an hour of orbital bombardment. And, may I remind you, that she is not entirely approving of the Republic. She may have supported you on Iokath, but one false move....

Soldier: *gulp*

Quinn: And since the person who plays her belongs to my fanclub, as it were, I doubt she would be pleased if you arrested me.

Soldier: ...the...person who... :confused:

Quinn: *facepalm* It's a "meta" thing. You'll have to get used to it. *sigh* I did.

Soldier: *backing away*

Quinn: So, are you going to arrest me?

Soldier: Uh...no, just...going to...go over here now...safely away from you and your...invisible Alliance-controlling fangirls.

Quinn: That's the proper response.

Quinn: Espionage, is it? I am here on behalf of the [Alliance leader], [name]. If you wish to arrest me, you'll have to consult with her on the matter.

Quinn: Yes, that level of hesitance is quite appropriate. Especially since she commands an unstoppable fleet of alien warships who can very easily disintegrate your capital world with an hour of orbital bombardment. And, may I remind you, that she is not entirely approving of the Republic. She may have supported you on Iokath, but one false move....

Quinn: And since the person who plays her belongs to my fanclub, as it were, I doubt she would be pleased if you arrested me.

Quinn: *facepalm* It's a "meta" thing. You'll have to get used to it. *sigh* I did.

Soldier: Uh...no, just...going to...go over here now...safely away from you and your...invisible Alliance-controlling fangirls.

I approve of his level of sass :)

Hah! I like it! I'm sure he drew quite a bit of attention....strolling the streets of Coruscant in his Imperial uniform.

We've been weaponised! :D

He seems like he'd rather put his blaster in his mouth :D

Or get a special in game title ;)

I honestly think that would be pretty cool in a way...to have a title for if you married one of your companions. Sort of like the achievement titles you get in other Bioware games for completing a romance. And have a different one for each LI.

I like it very much! :D

I guess he was collecting data and making observations like hell, excited to be able to infiltrate the enemy at such a level. :D But at the same time he must have felt uncomfortable, surrounded by thousands of angry Pubs. Imagine the troopers cracking their knuckles threateningly when seeing him. Speaking of that, I would love to see Quinn in hand-to-hand combat.

For example the JK leaves Quinn alone for a few minutes, and the troopers want to seize the opportunity: "Let's beat this pretty boy up, he doesn't seem tough at all." When the JK gets back, she sees Quinn standing with his arms folded, and there are several troopers around him, lying on the floor with bleeding noses. "There has been some trouble, my Lord, but I have taken care of it." Seeing the disapproval on the JK's face, he adds: "They started it..."

Edited by Dylinrae