Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I have to do it this way. Once I get motivated and have ideas flowing, I *have* to get them out ASAP or the writing mojo will disappear. Heck, I thought I was tapped out, then got inspiration while fixing myself a snack....so there may be a chapter 5 coming out soon. I'm sitting here with an empty Word doc staring me in the face, just waiting for me to start typing. :rolleyes:

Well am home and now jumping back into my chapter again...yours made me curious as to how long my Balmorra chapter was. I wrote it before I got office so never actually had a true page count. Well got one now, and it made it to 16 pages...I didn't realize I made it that far ;) But hey the man is a great source of inspiration :)

Or at least I would have gotten more done if youtube didn't let me know they cast a new doctor who...damnit got distracted, shame on me.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Well am home and now jumping back into my chapter again...yours made me curious as to how long my Balmorra chapter was. I wrote it before I got office so never actually had a true page count. Well got one now, and it made it to 16 pages...I didn't realize I made it that far ;) But hey the man is a great source of inspiration :)

Or at least I would have gotten more done if youtube didn't let me know they cast a new doctor who...damnit got distracted, shame on me.

And now you have me curious, so I totaled all my Balmorra chapters....25 pages!:eek: No wonder I'm tapped out. Nar Shaddaa will probably come slower since I have absolutely no cutscenes saved from there. So, it's going to be a lot of head-canon and background to fill in around whatever I decide to use from what I find on YouTube. Quinn and Hyperia will be travelling around together now, so I'm sure they'll find lots to talk about while taking care of things in NS. :D

It's my birthday - shower me with your best Quinn art :D

http://i.imgur.com/VGnauQ5.jpg

It was for SCIENCE!

[ok, it was for fanart I never got.]

This is from Iokath reunion. Spoilers, sort of. It's my phone wallpaper:

http://i.imgur.com/g25rNmX.jpg

So have a lovely day! Happy Birthday!

Edited by AnisaBadgett
new item

Happy, happy birthday to you Sarova! I hope you have a terrific day! Here is my Malavai and I wishing you a happy day. :Dhttp://imgur.com/a/qzHAc

Thank you Luna, Major :D I've had a lovely day!

http://i.imgur.com/VGnauQ5.jpg

It was for SCIENCE!

So have a lovely day! Happy Birthday!

Malavai Quinn in his "for science" attire is very important on a birthday, thank you! :D

Indeed! I am level 70 now and on the latest expansion -- I wonder, at which chapter do I get Malavai Quinn back?

If you just want to wonder, and have a surprise, DON'T open the spoiler.

If you really want the answer, it's in the spoiler.

He returns in Iokath (non-repeatable, so watch your choices), so after the KOTFE/KOTET chapters.

If you just want to wonder, and have a surprise, DON'T open the spoiler.

If you really want the answer, it's in the spoiler.

He returns in Iokath (non-repeatable, so watch your choices), so after the KOTFE/KOTET chapters.

I know, but I wonder what chapter. I'm currently on chapter IV and haven't seen him yet... Please don't tell me that I've done something wrong which would result in me not getting him... :(

I know, but I wonder what chapter. I'm currently on chapter IV and haven't seen him yet... Please don't tell me that I've done something wrong which would result in me not getting him... :(

No worries hun you have not missed him.

Edited by Nightfrogger

He will appear on your screen regardless of your choices. You can't miss him :)

He's not in a chapter, he's part of the story for the daily area, which is set after the end of KotET. you won't miss him.

I don't have any Quinn fanart, buuuuuut...

Quinn: Happy birthday, my lord Sarova. *presents a bouquets of orchids to you* "May your reign of terror be long and terrifying--" wait, wrong script. *frowns at cue card* ...even if that was the right script, the phrasing is atrocious. Ahem. "May your days be merry and may all your Christmases be white." Wrong script again. Excuse me.

Yes?

Quinn: The least you could do is warn me when I'm saying the wrong thing. Whose bright idea was it to read from cue cards!?

It's "Happy birthday." How hard can that be to foul up?

Quinn: Evidently, not hard at all. *death glare*

....heheh here you go *hands him the correct cue card* :eek:

Quinn: *still glaring* Thank. You. After making me look like a fool... *grumble mutter grumble* AHEM. "My lord Sarova, I wish to congratulate you on your birthday." ...that was it? This is a terrible script, anyway. *throws cue card out the window* In all sincerity, my lord, I wish you happiness on your birthday. May your day bring you joy, and may you be surrounded by the people you love. :)

Quinn: Happy birthday, my lord Sarova. *presents a bouquets of orchids to you* "May your reign of terror be long and terrifying--" wait, wrong script. *frowns at cue card* ...even if that was the right script, the phrasing is atrocious. Ahem. "May your days be merry and may all your Christmases be white." Wrong script again. Excuse me.

Yes?

Quinn: The least you could do is warn me when I'm saying the wrong thing. Whose bright idea was it to read from cue cards!?

Quinn: *still glaring* Thank. You. After making me look like a fool... *grumble mutter grumble* AHEM. "My lord Sarova, I wish to congratulate you on your birthday." ...that was it? This is a terrible script, anyway. *throws cue card out the window* In all sincerity, my lord, I wish you happiness on your birthday. May your day bring you joy, and may you be surrounded by the people you love. :)

Writing is fanart too y'know! :D Loved it. I think the Grand Admiral is still getting back at the good Major that time he got the better of her. :D

Iokath is after all of the KotFE/KotET chapters. However.......you can play it before them and get him back. On this last run-through with my newest SW, I opted to do Iokath right after the first chapter in Odessan. In my head, my SW pretty much said, "I'm not going anywhere until you people find my husband!"....so Iokath happened (along with a LOT of head-canoning to explain inconsistencies and such) before almost everything else for me.

Unfortunately, you still can't take him along with you during the chapters, but at least he's there to run Star Fortresses, and the like with you.

Writing is fanart too y'know! :D Loved it. I think the Grand Admiral is still getting back at the good Major that time he got the better of her. :D

In that case, I guess I'd better get cracking on my next chapter of my fanfic! It's about half done...but I have to go do useful things in RL today, so I will hopefully have it posted this evening for a belated present!

Until then, Hyperia/Ysara and her Quinn wish you a happy birthday!

https://snag.gy/5vd1AF.jpg

Iokath is after all of the KotFE/KotET chapters. However.......you can play it before them and get him back. On this last run-through with my newest SW, I opted to do Iokath right after the first chapter in Odessan. In my head, my SW pretty much said, "I'm not going anywhere until you people find my husband!"....so Iokath happened (along with a LOT of head-canoning to explain inconsistencies and such) before almost everything else for me.

Unfortunately, you still can't take him along with you during the chapters, but at least he's there to run Star Fortresses, and the like with you.

Yeah, you can start Iokath when you reach level 70, but I'd warn against it - it chooses the ending of KOTET for you. Of course you can play KOTET afterwards and pick a different ending, but Iokath won't be changed; you can't replay Iokath, either.

Yeah, you can start Iokath when you reach level 70, but I'd warn against it - it chooses the ending of KOTET for you. Of course you can play KOTET afterwards and pick a different ending, but Iokath won't be changed; you can't replay Iokath, either.

Yeah, that's why I said I have to do a lot of head-canoning to make up for it. Though, admittedly, it actually fit better to have everyone still calling my SW "Commander" instead of "Empress" since, in my timeline, she has yet to take the throne.

Okay my turn to post a new fanfic chapter :) And true to my word this is a clean chapter. No adult content in this one, so no filter needed. Hope you gals enjoy :)

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Be-Wary-Your-Master-Chapter-5-693236236

Nice! That's one of the events that I've got rattling around in my head that I need to write...but I'm trying so hard to stay in order. It sucks that most of the stuff I have good, concrete ideas for are so far along in the storyline. :-P

Nice! That's one of the events that I've got rattling around in my head that I need to write...but I'm trying so hard to stay in order. It sucks that most of the stuff I have good, concrete ideas for are so far along in the storyline. :-P

I thought about doing stuff in order myself but the idea of being restrained to that bothered me. So I jump all over the place. I figure eventually I will get them all :) For now I place a chapter order showing where in the timeline they are for the story. So most of the time when I write a new chapter I have to change the chapter number for a majority of my other chapters, but that is no big deal. I also have a timeline for the whole overall thing typed out and the overall thing mapped out how I want it to go. When I write a new chapter it goes on the timeline so I have an idea what has and has not happened in that part of the story.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Not "your" Quinn, but I finished it 2 days ago, so it's still warm out of the oven: http://fav.me/dbgf0b2

Happy birthday!

I feel very privileged :)

Lovely!

Yes?

To quote Quinn, I am overwhelmed :D

I had a lovely birthday, thank you all for your good wishes :)