Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Oh...and I came up with the *perfect* look for the desert.... :D;)

https://snag.gy/4F7slx.jpg

I like it...but I think I have read dune too many times to not shudder a bit slightly at that scene. That spa would cost an absolute fortune on Tatooine lol

But have to love the other sci-fi series with space wizards ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

I like it...but I think I have read dune too many times to not shudder a bit slightly at that scene. That spa would cost an absolute fortune on Tatooine lol

But have to love the other sci-fi series with space wizards ;)

:D it cost me an absolute fortune on the GTN! Makes me really wish they would add the ability to unlock decorations. I really want one of these for my DK SH too, but definitely not wanting to shell out the 20mil+ for it again. :-P

:D it cost me an absolute fortune on the GTN! Makes me really wish they would add the ability to unlock decorations. I really want one of these for my DK SH too, but definitely not wanting to shell out the 20mil+ for it again. :-P

Me too! A spa would have been quite lovely in my Manaan house, but there is no way I could spend that much on one decoration! Despite checking the GTN for reasonably priced decos every day, my stock is very low which is taking a lot of fun out of decorating. 😢 Though I seem to have plenty Iokath stuff that doesn't go with anything. :rolleyes: I think it actually hurt a bit to spend some of my carefully hoarded certs to get more personnel.

Mine cost me about 10 mill when I picked it up...now it is going for over 90 mill...no way I am getting another. But could always do what I did. I have a guild that I am the only member of...so I have a few guild strongholds and can donate as many of those as I want to that guild ;)

Me too! A spa would have been quite lovely in my Manaan house, but there is no way I could spend that much on one decoration! Despite checking the GTN for reasonably priced decos every day, my stock is very low which is taking a lot of fun out of decorating. 😢 Though I seem to have plenty Iokath stuff that doesn't go with anything. :rolleyes: I think it actually hurt a bit to spend some of my carefully hoarded certs to get more personnel.

I saved up and combined the savings of multiple toons to get it. It's the one really expensive item I've splurged on. And I got lucky to get it for as cheap as I did because, after that, I never saw it that low again. And, I ended up getting my money back because I got a title from one of the Chance Cubes that sold for 20mil.

Oh, beautiful stronghold! :D Always loved the Tatooine one...I find myself a bit short of credits, though. But ONE DAY, I will have a Tatooine stronghold with a lot of fountains and plants. One day. And--

...wait there's a Quinn in that picture O.O

Quinn: I was hoping you wouldn't notice, actually.

So...pretty... *starry eyes*

Quinn: !?!?

Yeah, I mean, look at the buildings in the distance. They're so pretty against the backdrop of the sunset sky.

Quinn: ... *whew*

Also you look nice. ;)

Quinn: *facepalm*

I agree, after being apart for 5 years, and poor Malavai being in prison for most of that time, we should get a wedding cutscene to reaffirm our vows. Actually all the people reuniting with their loved ones should. :)

Seconded :D

Brilliant! I keep forgetting to check GTN for the spa decoration.

Oh, beautiful stronghold! :D Always loved the Tatooine one...I find myself a bit short of credits, though. But ONE DAY, I will have a Tatooine stronghold with a lot of fountains and plants. One day. And--

...wait there's a Quinn in that picture O.O

Quinn: I was hoping you wouldn't notice, actually.

So...pretty... *starry eyes*

Quinn: !?!?

Yeah, I mean, look at the buildings in the distance. They're so pretty against the backdrop of the sunset sky.

Quinn: ... *whew*

Also you look nice. ;)

Quinn: *facepalm*

Like this? ;)

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Relaxing-Quinn-Spa-Edition-692303001

Okay Quinnmancers, I have *finally* gotten around to writing and posting the first installment of my fanfic, Shades of Crimson and Ebony (and no, the title has absolutely nothing in common with the whole "50 Shades" thing...ugh)!

Please let me know what you think! I'm going to try and keep them coming as often as I can. This one is already 2500 words out of just a 3-minute cutscene, so this is looking to be one heck of an endeavor!

Enjoy!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/11499828/chapters/25799694

Okay Quinnmancers, I have *finally* gotten around to writing and posting the first installment of my fanfic, Shades of Crimson and Ebony (and no, the title has absolutely nothing in common with the whole "50 Shades" thing...ugh)!

Please let me know what you think! I'm going to try and keep them coming as often as I can. This one is already 2500 words out of just a 3-minute cutscene, so this is looking to be one heck of an endeavor!

Enjoy!

As someone else who is currently in the middle of another written chapter of mine I completely understand the endeavor ;)

I liked it and look forward to see how it blossoms :D

Thank you for bringing back Quinn, I enjoyed watching his last moments on Iokath, begging for forgiveness after that little stunt he pulled for Darth Baras. He even tried to profess his love for my Warrior, but ... all things must end, and Quinn's chapter was up.

R.I.P. Quinn

Thank you for bringing back Quinn, I enjoyed watching his last moments on Iokath, begging for forgiveness after that little stunt he pulled for Darth Baras. He even tried to profess his love for my Warrior, but ... all things must end, and Quinn's chapter was up.

R.I.P. Quinn

Thank you so much for bumping our thread! It had fallen to page 2.

Enjoy!

LOVED IT! Very well written and it kept my interest piqued! :)

Out of curioisity, as someone who writes a lot of stories, albeit so far it's been mainly based on World of Warcraft, I have yet to begin on writing some based on SWTOR - what kind of website is "Archive of Our Own"? Can it be used for all kinds of stories, e.g. different themes, fantasy games or otherwise random stories based solely on your imagination?

R.I.P. Quinn

Hey Paul :) Nice to see you here. Shame you're not more of a Malavai fan, your taste in fanfiction suggests you have good taste ;D

Enjoy!

Great chapter, I always enjoy reading new Quinnfic. I left you a comment and kudos on Ao3, I'm Feravai there. :)

LOVED IT! Very well written and it kept my interest piqued! :)

Out of curioisity, as someone who writes a lot of stories, albeit so far it's been mainly based on World of Warcraft, I have yet to begin on writing some based on SWTOR - what kind of website is "Archive of Our Own"? Can it be used for all kinds of stories, e.g. different themes, fantasy games or otherwise random stories based solely on your imagination?

It's like Fanfic.net you can write for different fandoms there. It can be used for all the things you've mentioned and I think they have a rating system if you prefer to write more adult material too.

It's like Fanfic.net you can write for different fandoms there. It can be used for all the things you've mentioned and I think they have a rating system if you prefer to write more adult material too.

Great, thank you! I'm not interested in writing any adult material, but more so interested in what kind of fandom you can post. I'll definitely take a closer look at it since it seems like a good place to post future stories of mine there. :cool: