Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

EDITED:

We need to thank the awesomeness that is NIGHTFROGGER for being able to get a PM response from Keith to just about all the questions we've been asking about Malavai Quinn and other companions. We can have hope for the future!

Many thanks for sharing Keith's response - it's a positive step that he acknowledged the PM and has forwarded the issues raised to the team :)

---

There is only one solution when it comes to Quinn: <removed>

We don't need your sort in here :mad: bugger off & don't come back.

Edited by Sarova

We need to thank the awesomeness that is NIGHTFROGGER for being able to get a PM response from Keith to just about all the questions we've been asking about Malavai Quinn and other companions. We can have hope for the future!

Many thanks for sharing his response! :)

What? Where? Did I miss it? I don't remember reading it.

How about people just stop bumping this inane thread every other day? If everybody made similar threads based exclusively on their own narrow-minded silliness, the forum would consist of nothing but the same 15 threads. Find a dead forum if you so desperately need this nonsense.

It's just people having fun and enjoying part of the game as a group in a thread, I don't see the need for you to come in and smear negativity in here out of spite. If you don't like it ignore it. It's as simple as that.

Anyway I won't post anything further regarding this, this has been a positive thread and it would be a shame to see it turn into a warzone. Adios! o7

If a mod decides to remove certain unnecessary posts, please remove mine too.:rak_03:

How about people just stop bumping this inane thread every other day? If everybody made similar threads based exclusively on their own narrow-minded silliness, the forum would consist of nothing but the same 15 threads. Find a dead forum if you so desperately need this nonsense.

Reported and ignored this complete idiot. She/He clearly fails to understand the concept of fandom :rolleyes:

Oh, this is the perfect thread as I want some questions answered in regards to Malavai Quinn!

I'm a returning player to the game and this is the first time in years that I've actually played it thoroughly, especially when it comes to all class storylines.

I'm currently levelling my first Sith Warrior, she is level 46 as of right now and recently married Malavai Quinn. At least, I think so? He asked if she wanted to marry him and I had her say yes (of course!).

Now I'm asking for spoilers... Once Malavai proposes, that's it? They're just magically married? If so, why doesn't it say anything under the 'interactions' section?

I'm also wondering about the return of Malavai in the later expansions, which if I've understood correctly will occur in the latest expansion, will you actually regain him as a follower once more?

Oh, this is the perfect thread as I want some questions answered in regards to Malavai Quinn!

I'm a returning player to the game and this is the first time in years that I've actually played it thoroughly, especially when it comes to all class storylines.

I'm currently levelling my first Sith Warrior, she is level 46 as of right now and recently married Malavai Quinn. At least, I think so? He asked if she wanted to marry him and I had her say yes (of course!).

Now I'm asking for spoilers... Once Malavai proposes, that's it? They're just magically married? If so, why doesn't it say anything under the 'interactions' section?

I'm also wondering about the return of Malavai in the later expansions, which if I've understood correctly will occur in the latest expansion, will you actually regain him as a follower once more?

To answer your question you get the thing in the interaction section in the current expansion once he has returned through the story should you continue your relationship is up to you at that point.

There is a bit more as far as the current expansions content with him in it, but not much. We are hoping to hear more about this but nothing else has been said as of yet, other than the story is not yet complete. So we are hoping for more screen time for the rest of the story but have not heard anything to state that there will be.

Welcome, fellow Quinnmancer! :D

I don't think vanilla companion interactions are listed under the "interactions" section - I've only ever seen KOTFE and beyond companions having interactions listed there, e.g. "You took Koth with you to meet with [important character]. He appreciates that." or "You killed [character name] after meeting him on Asylum" or whatnot.

They are indeed married. Normally you don't actually see the wedding ceremony - I think there's a grand total of three times that you actually see your character getting married to their companion: Doc, Torian, and Corso. If there are others, I haven't seen them... Quinn will, however, reference your marriage in later conversations. ;)

And yes - Quinn will return as an actual follower if you complete the latest expansion. He's...different, though. All returned companions are: their mouths do not move when you click on them for idle lines, they don't comment on the places you go to, and in some cases, their names are different. Quinn, for instance, went from "Malavai Quinn" to simply "Quinn." For no discernible reason. :/ He'll still remember your character's relationship to him, however.

To answer your question you get the thing in the interaction section in the current expansion once he has returned through the story should you continue your relationship is up to you at that point.

There is a bit more as far as the current expansions content with him in it, but not much. We are hoping to hear more about this but nothing else has been said as of yet, other than the story is not yet complete. So we are hoping for more screen time for the rest of the story but have not heard anything to state that there will be.

Welcome, fellow Quinnmancer! :D

I don't think vanilla companion interactions are listed under the "interactions" section - I've only ever seen KOTFE and beyond companions having interactions listed there, e.g. "You took Koth with you to meet with [important character]. He appreciates that." or "You killed [character name] after meeting him on Asylum" or whatnot.

They are indeed married. Normally you don't actually see the wedding ceremony - I think there's a grand total of three times that you actually see your character getting married to their companion: Doc, Torian, and Corso. If there are others, I haven't seen them... Quinn will, however, reference your marriage in later conversations. ;)

And yes - Quinn will return as an actual follower if you complete the latest expansion. He's...different, though. All returned companions are: their mouths do not move when you click on them for idle lines, they don't comment on the places you go to, and in some cases, their names are different. Quinn, for instance, went from "Malavai Quinn" to simply "Quinn." For no discernible reason. :/ He'll still remember your character's relationship to him, however.

Thank you both for your answers, and so quickly too!

I am absolutely loving the Sith Warrior storyline in general and Malavai Quinn is just to die for.

He's simply too adorable for words!

I too have noticed the lack of information under the interaction section in-game up until the later expansions, which is a shame but I guess BioWare won't go in and change that. I was hoping it was a mere bug, but seems not...

A shame to hear that Malavai is now under the name Quinn instead, but we loyal Quinnmancers will forever know his true name! ;) I am really looking forward to proceeding onwards with my levelling so I also can experience the reunion with Malavai, though I'm not looking forward to quest without him... :(

Still, I'm happy to hear that the relationship that's been built up won't be forgotten upon his return.

An additional question: I thought you had to have rank 50 with him in order to get his proposal, instead he popped it to me at rank 49. Do I still need to raise it to 50 for the follow-up with companion gifts?

oh yeah...and the letters...the most beautiful letters you will ever hope to receive that he sends you :)

Eeeee! Looking so much forward to this!! :p

Edited by Nalriel