Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Yeah it seems they decided to give Theron's role to Lana, because he may be dead or kicked out of the Alliance, even though his kill option was stupid.

I really hope that if Quinn makes sense sometimes he'll be the one used and not Lana by default (i'll probably not see him as my PCs sided with the Repiblic and Acina's dead, and so i don't have him except on my SW)

And i hope the same for every other LI

Same here. I hope everyone gets quality content with their LI(s). I understand it can't be the same quantity because of resources but it can still be be quality content.

I was searching for Quinn stuff for the upcoming Quinniversary and came across something on Reddit that was posted a few days ago that cracked me up. I hope the person won't mind me quoting them:

I've been away from the game for a long time. Atleast two, maybe three years. Well, I had some time to kill this past month, so I hopped back in to play out some story content on my Warrior. Love my Warrior, loved being the Lord Wrath, don't so much like how he was shoehorned into this Eternal Empire storyline. Now I'm just the "Commander" with fairly generic lines. Anyway, I *just* got to the part on Iokath where you have the choice to accept Quinn or kill him. Now, keep in mind I've killed literally every other single person in this game who has betrayed me. But I choose to spare him here, for a very simple reason:

HE'S THE ONLY BLOODY PERSON IN THIS GAME WHO ACKNOWLEDGES ME AS A SITH LORD.

None of that "Commander" crap. He gives me a proper "my lord," as it should be. It's the sole reason why I am sparing him.

There is no escape from the awesomeness that is Quinn :D I love when people hell bent on getting "justice" do a uturn like that.

IN other news I finally finished taking my second light-side Warrior through KOTFE/KOTET and IOKATH for the Quinn reunion to get his letter. When I first ran through it back when Iokath first launched, I got as letter from Quinn in which he acknowledged Vette's death and he also talks about how good the alliance is, but I didn't screen shot the letter. It's not looking good - so far no letter from Quinn has arrived so I'm wondering if it's been taken out of the game. If it does turn up, I will post a screenshot.

In any upcoming content, realistically what do you all guess are our chances of having even a short scene with Malavai or even an email?

Based on what I perceive as utter contempt for almost all class companion romances since 2015, the chances are zero. I don't think they understand what players want from or why many of us are still interested in class companion romances. They are completely at a loss to understand why we, the Quinnmancers, exist (since as far as they are concerned everyone should hate Quinn). They expected us to ditch class LIs in KOTFE and pick Lana, Theron or Koth instead and were surprised when many players said "nope" to that. Given the romance options for Jaesa and Khem Val (both of which were awful) it's quite possible they don't understand what it is we want. Personally, I want scenes not letters. Letters without scenes are a way of cheating us (this is what happened when Torian first returned - no proper return romance scene, just a letter. I'm glad they changed that).

Based on what I perceive as utter contempt for almost all class companion romances since 2015, the chances are zero. I don't think they understand what players want from or why many of us are still interested in class companion romances. They are completely at a loss to understand why we, the Quinnmancers, exist (since as far as they are concerned everyone should hate Quinn). They expected us to ditch class LIs in KOTFE and pick Lana, Theron or Koth instead and were surprised when many players said "nope" to that. Given the romance options for Jaesa and Khem Val (both of which were awful) it's quite possible they don't understand what it is we want. Personally, I want scenes not letters. Letters without scenes are a way of cheating us (this is what happened when Torian first returned - no proper return romance scene, just a letter. I'm glad they changed that).

I figured as much. I'm not keen on Lana romantically. I like Theron but as a friend only and I didn't care for Koth at all. even knowing my SW will probably not get any more content with Quinn I still romance him and stay with him because he is my favourite. I don't want to go for others just because they have more content.

I figured as much. I'm not keen on Lana romantically. I like Theron but as a friend only and I didn't care for Koth at all. even knowing my SW will probably not get any more content with Quinn I still romance him and stay with him because he is my favourite. I don't want to go for others just because they have more content.

I'm a bit the same. I have one SW who will stay with Quinn no matter what.

My main SW ended her relationship with him after the Quinncident though (not as forgiving and / or not as much in love with him as the first one i guess)

My trooper will stay with Aric untill one of them dies, same for my BH with Torian.

My JK was never attracted to Doc, and there's only Theron for her, so she'll also stay with him untill the end.

I don't know what to do about my IA and Vector though, as he doesn't exist outside of her story, this is annoying :(

I, sadly, have to agree with you on this Sarova. I see nothing companion related in the future and would count myself damned lucky to even get a letter. I think that ship has sailed. I understand the economic reasons, but the game is somehow lessened by the absence of companion interactions.

I'm a bit the same. I have one SW who will stay with Quinn no matter what.

My main SW ended her relationship with him after the Quinncident though (not as forgiving and / or not as much in love with him as the first one i guess)

My trooper will stay with Aric untill one of them dies, same for my BH with Torian.

My JK was never attracted to Doc, and there's only Theron for her, so she'll also stay with him untill the end.

I don't know what to do about my IA and Vector though, as he doesn't exist outside of her story, this is annoying :(

His romance was really sweet and I think his character would pair well with an IA who is sabotaging the Empire because of what they did to the Killiks. I don't think he's the loyal Imperial he once was, understandably so.

You're welcome. :)

Everybody, come to the dark side, we have Malavai! :D

Greeting Sith Lords. This claim you say must be an attempt to fool us Jedis. This man you speak of, Malavai Quinn, appeared to my camp right after i went to defend republic mission on Ossus. He seemed tired and bit shaken so i gave him some food and caf hoping he would explain his sudden joining on the republic folks. He explained me he has been under a lot of death threats in imperial side and wished to get at least temporary asylum with the jedi. I didn't have heart to send him away, so i have been having him with me and he does very nice healing on combat. I have however noticed, that when he thinks i am not noticing, he is making notes of things i do and once i catched him trying to open lock on my datapad. He explained he just wanted to send letter to someone he loves but refused to tell more.

I don't know if you, dear Sith Lords, have sent him to spy on my missions or is this man just on his own busines. While he seems like decent guy i wish you would call him home as soon as possible. There is no way i shall let him to reveal my secrets and he does look like he is missing home. Besides, Theron is getting tired of his company.

Yours truly,

Jedi Master who wishes to stay anonymous

Greeting Sith Lords. This claim you say must be an attempt to fool us Jedis. This man you speak of, Malavai Quinn, appeared to my camp right after i went to defend republic mission on Ossus. He seemed tired and bit shaken so i gave him some food and caf hoping he would explain his sudden joining on the republic folks. He explained me he has been under a lot of death threats in imperial side and wished to get at least temporary asylum with the jedi. I didn't have heart to send him away, so i have been having him with me and he does very nice healing on combat. I have however noticed, that when he thinks i am not noticing, he is making notes of things i do and once i catched him trying to open lock on my datapad. He explained he just wanted to send letter to someone he loves but refused to tell more.

I don't know if you, dear Sith Lords, have sent him to spy on my missions or is this man just on his own busines. While he seems like decent guy i wish you would call him home as soon as possible. There is no way i shall let him to reveal my secrets and he does look like he is missing home. Besides, Theron is getting tired of his company.

Yours truly,

S'up Jedi. I mean anonymous Jedi...my bad. :D

Spy on the Jedi? Who us? Send our beloved out to do such a menial duty? :eek: We wouldn't do a thing like that, would we? ;) He's probably just seeing how the other half live in order to complete his new year's evaluation report.

I hope you put on a good show, Jedi. Don't let Theron fool you. He might say he's tired of Quinn's company, but the truth is he gets very lonely and sad when he has no one to verbally spar with. He'll never tire of those mom jokes. Anyway, when you're sending Quinn back over, feel free to send Theron too. We'll take gooood care of him. No pesky vows to get in the way. ;):p

Edited by Lunafox

S'up Jedi. I mean anonymous Jedi...my bad. :D

Spy on the Jedi? Who us? Send our beloved out to do such a menial duty? :eek: We wouldn't do a thing like that, would we? ;) He's probably just seeing how the other half live in order to complete his new year's evaluation report.

I hope you put on a good show, Jedi. Don't let Theron fool you. He might say he's tired of Quinn's company, but the truth is he gets very lonely and sad when he has no one to verbally spar with. He'll never tire of those mom jokes. Anyway, when you're sending Quinn back over, feel free to send Theron too. We'll take gooood care of him. No pesky vows to get in the way. ;):p

I thought of your advice and took him on the tour to sightseeing repuclic places. He seemed to have fun even he received some bad looks here and there from local citizens. I must say the guy can dance!

https://imgur.com/a/glEpPvv

Theron stays here! I assure you he will get his daily doze of mom jokes and more. I don't know of these pesky wows you talk of, you must be thinking of some other jedi... anyways, as you see Malavai is treated with respect and taken care of as long as it takes for him to be able to return to his rightfull masters.

Yours truly,

Love everything about this post! Brightened my afternoon :D Theron and Malavai are old frenemies - there have been a few tales of their exploits and rivalries in the Quinnmancer thread archives. I suspect Quinn is as fascinated with the "potency" of Jedis as he is with the Warriors. He'll be fine - just remember he likes tea, Whisky, history and is prone to becoming "devoted beyond duty" where force users are concerned ;)

I thought of your advice and took him on the tour to sightseeing repuclic places. He seemed to have fun even he received some bad looks here and there from local citizens. I must say the guy can dance!

I'm going to have to ask you to send your Malavai back. While I trust him implicitly, he seems to be getting rather distracted by your very un-jedilike skimpy outfit. Of course, if you should decide to come with him and join the Empire we could fix you up with a nice red and black dye and your own Imperial officer.

And of course he can dance! Malavai can do everything, and do it to perfection!

Love everything about this post! Brightened my afternoon :D Theron and Malavai are old frenemies - there have been a few tales of their exploits and rivalries in the Quinnmancer thread archives. I suspect Quinn is as fascinated with the "potency" of Jedis as he is with the Warriors. He'll be fine - just remember he likes tea, Whisky, history and is prone to becoming "devoted beyond duty" where force users are concerned ;)

Thank you :). When i brought my first characters to Ossus (and even with no skipping stories i noticed to my big annoyance that they had lost Quinn even they were supposed to have him. I was pretty peeved about it. Then i jumped my spare jedi knight over the KOTET, Iokath and Traitor arch to Ossus and noticed that Quinn has appeared for her as summonable companion.

After having to select on every character if i want to support empire or repuclic it was obvious for me that Quinn had got the same selection and joined the rep forces. Now to think of it it must have been a misclick from him and not fast enough with pressing esc...

Anyways i was amused for this bug created Quinn saboteur development and same time read on this thread how some people were unhappy cause they also had a bug not to be able to summon him. So i had to write here and tell he is ok! And @Damask_Rose, i promise to send him back as soon as possible, rumour says the shuttles work again on february so i assume latest then he has a safe ride home.:D

Thank you :). When i brought my first characters to Ossus (and even with no skipping stories i noticed to my big annoyance that they had lost Quinn even they were supposed to have him. I was pretty peeved about it. Then i jumped my spare jedi knight over the KOTET, Iokath and Traitor arch to Ossus and noticed that Quinn has appeared for her as summonable companion.

After having to select on every character if i want to support empire or repuclic it was obvious for me that Quinn had got the same selection and joined the rep forces. Now to think of it it must have been a misclick from him and not fast enough with pressing esc...

Anyways i was amused for this bug created Quinn saboteur development and same time read on this thread how some people were unhappy cause they also had a bug not to be able to summon him. So i had to write here and tell he is ok! And @Damask_Rose, i promise to send him back as soon as possible, rumour says the shuttles work again on february so i assume latest then he has a safe ride home.:D

I received a mail from him at the end of Ossus, while i sided with the Republic on Iokath, telling me he was going back to the Empire.

I guess he took some vacation on Odessen and decided it was time to get back to work xD

Theron stays here! I assure you he will get his daily doze of mom jokes and more. I don't know of these pesky wows you talk of, you must be thinking of some other jedi... anyways, as you see Malavai is treated with respect and taken care of as long as it takes for him to be able to return to his rightfull masters.

Hey Jedi,

Looks like you took him to some nice places. They've been documented and added to our intelligence. No pesky vows, huh, so you're one of those Jedi. It's okay to let Theron out to play once in a while, he's a work-a-holic. Maybe you should take him on a holiday trip across the game too :D

Face it, Jedi, you really ought to think about joining the Empire. I hear we're getting the exclusive rights to bacon too...so it might be worth your while lol.

Edited by Lunafox

Hey Jedi,

Looks like you took him to some nice places. They've been documented and added to our intelligence. No pesky vows, huh, so you're one of those Jedi. It's okay to let Theron out to play once in a while, he's a work-a-holic. Maybe you should take him on a holiday trip across the game too :D

Face it, Jedi, you really ought to think about joining the Empire. I hear we're getting the exclusive rights to bacon too...so it might be worth your while lol.

Hi Sithies!

Theron is always working very hard and has been lately talking lot about vacation (seems to love the sound of the word) so i might just do that. Unfortunately these trips would be classified information. Malavai Quinn is still doing great, he seems to have taken a hobby of taking care of my new vine planters. Having a little problems with him organizing everything in my stronghold, everything foldable has been folded in neat piles (to be honest i had no clue of so many things even being foldable) but i can't find a thing now. He folded also Theron's jacket and boots which lead to Theron suggesting a trip to Corellian Zoo with him ("to see his family") and leaving him there. Ha.:D

Joining the empire? We jedi believe in peace and seek for knowledge not war. Force is... wait, what did you say about bacon?!

Hi Sithies!

Theron is always working very hard and has been lately talking lot about vacation (seems to love the sound of the word) so i might just do that. Unfortunately these trips would be classified information. Malavai Quinn is still doing great, he seems to have taken a hobby of taking care of my new vine planters. Having a little problems with him organizing everything in my stronghold, everything foldable has been folded in neat piles (to be honest i had no clue of so many things even being foldable) but i can't find a thing now. He folded also Theron's jacket and boots which lead to Theron suggesting a trip to Corellian Zoo with him ("to see his family") and leaving him there. Ha.:D

Joining the empire? We jedi believe in peace and seek for knowledge not war. Force is... wait, what did you say about bacon?!

I did indeed say, bacon. Think about it Jedi. 'Good' is a point of view.

PS. If you need to keep Malavai from folding everything in existence, just take his reports and put them through the shredder, by accident of course. That'll keep him busy. "Ooopsie." ;)

Edited by Lunafox