Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Whew! I just checked that, too. The two threads ahead of us were from early access/beta. :eek:

Anyways, for those who are interested in the discord server, let me know and I'll send you a PM with an invite to the server. (PM coming your way, Nightfrogger!)

Me please! :)

JennyFlynn and rachetsw, PM's are sent! :D

@grania: Discord's completely free, downloads quickly, easy to use, and so on and so forth blah blah (:p), so if you want to get it, sure! It's not necessary or anything; I just thought it'd be a fun and convenient way to talk to each other outside the forums. XD

Edited by Jagaimee

To borrow from Malavai "I have no idea what that is" Anyone care to enlighten me? I am clueless.

It's a soclai/chatting app I suppose, akin to Groupme and other programs people tend to use with guilds/grouping etc. Very nice and easy to use.

https://discordapp.com/ - can be downloaded to PC, used from browser or on phone/tablet as an app.

Edited by JennyFlynn

For those that started reading Aftermath I am sorry I haven't updated it in forever. I kind of started writing everything that comes before. So far only three chapters are up, but I have a lot more coming. :)

No spoilers in these chapters.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/12571684/chapters/28709168

If you feel like it, maybe you could put the link in your signature? That way it's easier for people (me) to find no matter when and where you post? I might not get to it immediately but I often do get the urge to read sooner or later :)

Also, I got the discord app on my phone. I've discovered my phone is much more reliable than my computer :o Could you send me the thingie, Jagaimee? :csw_jabbapet: (<- I've literally never seen anyone post this smiley before)

Whew! I just checked that, too. The two threads ahead of us were from early access/beta. :eek:

Anyways, for those who are interested in the discord server, let me know and I'll send you a PM with an invite to the server. (PM coming your way, Nightfrogger!)

I normally don't Discord (I have it, just never use it), but might be persuaded to join. But me no talky, just type-y (I have an aversion to voice chat).

I normally don't Discord (I have it, just never use it), but might be persuaded to join. But me no talky, just type-y (I have an aversion to voice chat).

We were in there just typing away last night so that should not be an issue :). For thd most part voice chat only comes into play when you are trying to do something like an opp or coordinate pvp. And in most of those, you typically only need to be able to listen, speaking is not required most of the time, trust me getting me to shut up on voice chat is a challenge ;)

PM has been sent, grania! :D I can send you the link, feylyndiira, if you'd like...? (Yeah, voice chat definitely isn't required; 'tis all just typing. ...I hate talking over a microphone, too. XD Apparently my sister and her friend have informed me that my microphone, after a period of time, abruptly gets really loud and I can't turn it down no matter how I fiddle with the settings. I have to whisper - and even that's too loud, apparently. :eek: I did just get a new headset/microphone, though, so hopefully that's been fixed.)

The one bad thing about Discord: you can't have text colors in chat.

Quinn: I'm slowly getting used to being "Blank White Text Quinn" instead of Purple Quinn.

Purple Quinn lives on here. :)

PM has been sent, grania! :D I can send you the link, feylyndiira, if you'd like...? (Yeah, voice chat definitely isn't required; 'tis all just typing. ...I hate talking over a microphone, too. XD Apparently my sister and her friend have informed me that my microphone, after a period of time, abruptly gets really loud and I can't turn it down no matter how I fiddle with the settings. I have to whisper - and even that's too loud, apparently. :eek: I did just get a new headset/microphone, though, so hopefully that's been fixed.)

The one bad thing about Discord: you can't have text colors in chat.

Quinn: I'm slowly getting used to being "Blank White Text Quinn" instead of Purple Quinn.

Purple Quinn lives on here. :)

Please do! Thanks!

PM has been sent, grania!

Thank you :)

Yeah, voice chat definitely isn't required; 'tis all just typing. ...I hate talking over a microphone, too. XD

Besides what if we all have different accents and none of us could understand what anyone else was saying? :eek: Except for me of course. I don't have any accent. >.> :D

Hiya <3

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the kind things you said and the lovely surprise love thread. Colour me shocked! It was a great surprise to wake up to and I just wanted to say you guys mean a lot to me. ^^

You're a forum celebrity! :D And it's all thanks to one tenacious companion and consort Malavai Quinn. Where would we be without him (and of course your initiative :) ).

You're a forum celebrity! :D And it's all thanks to one tenacious companion and consort Malavai Quinn. Where would we be without him (and of course your initiative :) ).

*giggles* So this is what it feels like to be star for a day, or to have your "15 minutes". I quite like it lol. I never expected my day to start off like this, but it was very cool and I'm grateful and it was all made possible by both Malavai Quinn and JennyFlynn who started the lovely thread for me. Not sure what I did to deserve it, but I'm humbled. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.