Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Here's something for fun. What do you think your Sith Warrior's Dungeons and Dragons alignment is?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darth_spidey/lists/star-wars-character-alignments/13963/

The link gives details all nine DnD alignments so you'll be able to pick the one that fits the best.

I'll start :) Nathrrya is due to the way I've written her in my fic Neutral Good but can act more Chaotic Good at times.

Uhhhh. That's...a tough question. I honestly have no idea where Virne falls on those lines. Her little brother Leas (in-game also a Sith Warrior) starts out as Chaotic Good, then slips, falls, and faceplants into Lawful Evil, or even Chaotic Evil for a time (like Baras, his own Sith master betrayed him and left him for dead. He didn't get out of that one unscarred. ...or with all limbs intact. *cough*). He eventually - in KOTFE/KOTET - evens out somewhere around either Neutral Good or True Neutral.

And then Chapter Eight of KOTET comes along

and he dies alongside his wife Vette when Vaylin attacks them. Still haven't played KOTET, but I do know of that one sadistic choice. :( And yes, I know that Vette and Torian are alone during that choice - I think - but in headcanon Leas is there too.

As for Virne? ...gah. Spoiler'd here purely for length... I tend to type essays when I don't need to. :p

She's extremely pragmatic, "neutral" in the overall balance of the Force, and solidly loyal to her Empire (not the Emperor, or the Dark Council*, but the Empire as a whole), but she fully recognizes the flaws inherent in the Empire and strives to change them. For instance - she believes slavery is flat-out wrong, but unfortunately the Empire in its current state needs the slave trade to survive, as its such an integral part of its labor force. So any reforms Virne could possibly implement would have to work around that, and work toward eventually stopping the slave trade - but she knows it can't happen immediately. The backstabbing inherent to the Sith is also petty and selfish, in her eyes - it undermines the goals of the Empire to waste time and effort on stupid power plays - but how can she change something that's considered not only a necessary part of the Empire, but a necessary part of the Dark Side itself? She's realistic about her goals, but she laments that change cannot happen immediately.

At the same time she won't hesitate to do things considered "evil" if it ultimately results in something good or beneficial to her, the Empire, or the people she's with (kill the cyborgs in their tanks on Rakata Prime, for instance; not out of petty revenge, but because a) they're going to die anyway, why not give them a painless death, b) they cannot be redeemed/reformed, c) the group she's with stands a high chance of injury or death if they actually fight those cyborgs, and d) they need to get to Arkous and Darok as quickly as possible, they simply don't have time to fight another horde of enemies). Still...there's a line even for her. Letting the reactor blow up in Chapter Three of KOTFE? Detonate the Spire in Chapter Ten? Not a chance. There's no benefit to it - the "cover of darkness" theory isn't good enough - and innocent people would die and suffer horribly. Her vendetta isn't against the Zakuulan people...unless they were directly involved in the Eternal Empire's conquest of the galaxy - in which case, let them burn. But far too many innocent people would be caught in it. Ultimately, it's not worth it.

I'm not sure what alignment that would translate to. :confused: I kind of thought she might be a Type 2 of Lawful Evil, as detailed here (WARNING: TV Tropes link. Beware of the labyrinth), but I'm not entirely sure.

*Darth Marr is the sole exception. "Had he taken the Sith Emperor's throne for himself," Virne has been noted to say, "I would have supported him until my dying breath."

On another note, I squee'd when I saw Zayne Carrick and Jarael on that list of Star Wars characters. :D

Edited by Jagaimee

Here's something for fun. What do you think your Sith Warrior's Dungeons and Dragons alignment is?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darth_spidey/lists/star-wars-character-alignments/13963/

The link gives details all nine DnD alignments so you'll be able to pick the one that fits the best.

I'll start :) Nathrrya is due to the way I've written her in my fic Neutral Good but can act more Chaotic Good at times.

My Sith Inq main is Chaotic Neutral which is a surprise. My dark warrior is not as dark as I thought she would be - she matches Neutral Evil. Just about all my other characters are Chaotic good. None of mine fall into Lawful Good or Lawful evil though. Interesting bit of fun!

My Sith Inq main is Chaotic Neutral which is a surprise. My dark warrior is not as dark as I thought she would be - she matches Neutral Evil. Just about all my other characters are Chaotic good. None of mine fall into Lawful Good or Lawful evil though. Interesting bit of fun!

The alignments for D&D don't really match light/dark that way. If your character matches Neutral Evil she's pretty dark because in D&D evil is evil. If she was less dark then she'd be True Neutral. Being chaotic doesn't make you more evil than being lawful.

The Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic part of the scale pretty much means how much do you respect authority, tradition; it can imply trustworthiness (how likely are you to keep your word). You can do all of that and still be a completely evil jerk. For example, Darth Thanaton. I would say he's totally Lawful Evil.

If you're comparing light/dark you'd really just be looking at the morality side of the scale, the Good/Neutral/Evil part.

I know, I sound pretty pedantic about this stuff lol.

Hi Quinn thread :) I've just had the most wretched summer ever, so I'm going to celebrate the end of it with a cider(s) and a visit with my man-pet, I mean pretend husband Quinn. Decided to resub after watching Force Awakens the other night. That General Hux, so adorbs you know what I mean? Made me miss Quinn lol.

I love the alignment topic. I'm so obsessed with the d&d alignment system I know what my, my husband, my kids, my characters and Quinn's alignments are. He's lawful neutral obv.

Did I miss anything good? There some new art or fanfic or anything for me to catch up on? I love that stuff. Someone really needs to write some Quinn/Hux/Wrath fanfiction.:D

Hi Quinn thread :) I've just had the most wretched summer ever, so I'm going to celebrate the end of it with a cider(s) and a visit with my man-pet, I mean pretend husband Quinn. Decided to resub after watching Force Awakens the other night. That General Hux, so adorbs you know what I mean? Made me miss Quinn lol.

I love the alignment topic. I'm so obsessed with the d&d alignment system I know what my, my husband, my kids, my characters and Quinn's alignments are. He's lawful neutral obv.

Did I miss anything good? There some new art or fanfic or anything for me to catch up on? I love that stuff. Someone really needs to write some Quinn/Hux/Wrath fanfiction.:D

*huggles you up* Welcome back. I'm glad you're back with us, we need to break out the good stuff. *snaps fingers* Vette get v.3641 Corellian Champagne. :) I know what you mean about Hux, I love him to bits. I think I may need to rewatch this tonight after putting the finishing touches on my new chapter. I love alignment, though I haven't taken the time to figure out mine or the family. I should do that too!

Where is purple Quinn and the Grand Admiral for this happy occasion? :D

Welcome back, grania!

I agree, Malavai is likely Lawful Neutral. There are times when he'll throw the book out the window (the Battle of Druckenwell comes to mind) but it has to be an extreme circumstance.

I think Nightfrogger and feylyndiira are currently working on fan fics. There has been some art posted as well.

It's been 6 days since his last betrayal. He's got something brewing, I know it.

He schemes while I play my other toons, I know it. He will not have my throne, I just had it upholstered the way I like it.

Could be...or he just might be busy signing the virtual posters we give to all the members lol. :D

YOU'RE BACK :D *hug*

Quinn: My lord Grania. *bows* Welcome home. :) .... *smile fades* I should inform you that we evidently have a new guest--

Theron Shan: Hey. *waves from an office chair in the background, where he's reading Spacebook*

Quinn: *growl* .......and he is extremely annoying by virtue of existing.

Theron: I'm temporarily hanging out here. As for why, uh...careful of spoilers from the newest story update.

Quinn: We played a chess game, I won, that settles things. This is still *my* thread.

Theron: I did say "temporarily," didn't I?

Quinn: Don't. Forget. That.

...on a more serious note, I'm sorry your summer was so miserable. :( That sucks. Here's hoping the rest of the year gets significantly better for you.

Edited by Jagaimee

*huggles you up* Welcome back. I'm glad you're back with us, we need to break out the good stuff. *snaps fingers* Vette get v.3641 Corellian Champagne. :) I know what you mean about Hux, I love him to bits. I think I may need to rewatch this tonight after putting the finishing touches on my new chapter. I love alignment, though I haven't taken the time to figure out mine or the family. I should do that too!

Where is purple Quinn and the Grand Admiral for this happy occasion? :D

Aww *huggles* ty for remembering me <3 I'm already feelin much better. I don't think I can actually play tonight, I'vealready brokem some stuff out.. wouldn't call it the "good stuff", but it's good enough :D

Yes, Hux, are we allowed two man-pets, I mean husbands, in the SW universe? Oh dear I should probably step away from the computer for the rest of the night, that would probably be wise. ttyl~!

Aww *huggles* ty for remembering me <3 I'm already feelin much better. I don't think I can actually play tonight, I'vealready brokem some stuff out.. wouldn't call it the "good stuff", but it's good enough :D

Yes, Hux, are we allowed two man-pets, I mean husbands, in the SW universe? Oh dear I should probably step away from the computer for the rest of the night, that would probably be wise. ttyl~!

Haha. I'm glad to hear it. I was so excited to see you back that I forgot to say I'm sorry to hear your summer wasn't a happy one. But hey, you're back here and with some good stuff, bad stuff and a new guest, who I'm sure you met last post.

Of course we can have as many man-pets as we like. We're all Darths and Grand Admirals here, miss. We can do WHATEVER we want. Or shall I say WHOEVER. :o:p;):D

YOU'RE BACK :D *hug*

Quinn: My lord Grania. *bows* Welcome home. :) .... *smile fades* I should inform you that we evidently have a new guest--

Theron Shan: Hey. *waves from an office chair in the background, where he's reading Spacebook*

Quinn: *growl* .......and he is extremely annoying by virtue of existing.

Theron: I'm temporarily hanging out here. As for why, uh...careful of spoilers from the newest story update.

Quinn: We played a chess game, I won, that settles things. This is still *my* thread.

Theron: I did say "temporarily," didn't I?

Quinn: Don't. Forget. That.

...on a more serious note, I'm sorry your summer was so miserable. :( That sucks. Here's hoping the rest of the year gets significantly better for you.

Quinn, Theron, of the varying shades of purple...you two are awesome as is the Grand Admiral. <3 Instead of calling us the 50 Shades of Grey people, they should be calling us the 50 Shades of Purple people. Purple, light or dark, is where it's at. :p

My fanfic added many chapters since you were last here Flirting, Sarcasm and Perfidy I am still working on more chapters just been swamped lately hoping to have a new one on Tuesday :)

Also started what I have dubbed the Quinn sight seeing series. Where I take him around to the various locals and find neat screen shots. Quinn Sight Seeing

Glad to have you back :)

Aha, seditious propaganda. That's his game is it. Let's see if he can do that during our field trip to Oricon.

Well, I wouldn't say seditious so much, the only thing we rebel against is anyone who wants to deny us our Quinn and Theron love. :D Oricon eh? Sounds like it could get toasty. *calls back to the crew* Break out the marshmellows! :cool:

Disantia can join you if she can ever get down... Shot Contest

Edited by Nightfrogger

Quinn, Theron, of the varying shades of purple...you two are awesome as is the Grand Admiral. <3 Instead of calling us the 50 Shades of Grey people, they should be calling us the 50 Shades of Purple people. Purple, light or dark, is where it's at. :p

Quinn: *steam coming out his ears* THAT is not purple. MY color is purple. HIS is not.

Theron: It's silver.

Quinn: It's a light blue--wait, silver?

Theron: ...it says "silver."

Quinn: It looks light blue.

Theron: *whispers* Looks light blue to me, too, but it says "silver," so who am I to argue with the almighty text color overlord... *mutters something*

What was that?

Theron: Who came up with the name "Grand Admiral," anyway? Kind of a ridiculous title.

In honor of Thrawn.

Quinn: Who?

Only the best villain ever, that's who.

Theron: Think it's one of those timeline-breaking things we're technically not supposed to know about.

Quinn: ...makes sense, given Grand Admiral Jagaimee's personality.

Hey! :mad:

(Theron's text really does look light blue to me. This is silver, and this is light blue. ... *stares at both of them* Uh, they BOTH look light blue. Varying shades of it, but still. Weird. It's probably just my computer screen; I have the color settings all strange to make it easier on my eyes. Also, thank you. :D)

Well, I wouldn't say seditious so much, the only thing we rebel against is anyone who wants to deny us our Quinn and Theron love. :D Oricon eh? Sounds like it could get toasty. *calls back to the crew* Break out the marshmellows! :cool:

Oricon... I love Oricon, for some reason. The missions were awesome - except for those stupid Ops at the end, never did them :( - and I love the environment and atmosphere. Just the right amount of creepy to really set you on edge, like the Kaon and Lost Island flashpoints. Which is strange, because normally I *hate* spooky things. Oricon, Kaon, and Lost Island, though... I like those. Weird.

Anyways! *brings out the marshmallows* For all your toasting needs. :D Oh, wait, nearly forgot the Dread Graham Crackers...

Hello! I don't know if I know you, but welcome to our Gratuitous Quinn Worship thread! :) I just *knew* there was a reason I liked Hux. ;-)

Oh, and new fanfic....see my link below. Lots of Quinny goodness! I'm about to post up a new chapter later today in fact.

Quinn: *steam coming out his ears* THAT is not purple. MY color is purple. HIS is not.

Theron: It's silver.

Quinn: It's a light blue--wait, silver?

Theron: ...it says "silver."

Quinn: It looks light blue.

Theron: *whispers* Looks light blue to me, too, but it says "silver," so who am I to argue with the almighty text color overlord... *mutters something*

What was that?

Theron: Who came up with the name "Grand Admiral," anyway? Kind of a ridiculous title.

In honor of Thrawn.

Quinn: Who?

Only the best villain ever, that's who.

Theron: Think it's one of those timeline-breaking things we're technically not supposed to know about.

Quinn: ...makes sense, given Grand Admiral Jagaimee's personality.

Hey! :mad:

(Theron's text really does look light blue to me. This is silver, and this is light blue. ... *stares at both of them* Uh, they BOTH look light blue. Varying shades of it, but still. Weird. It's probably just my computer screen; I have the color settings all strange to make it easier on my eyes. Also, thank you. :D)

Oricon... I love Oricon, for some reason. The missions were awesome - except for those stupid Ops at the end, never did them :( - and I love the environment and atmosphere. Just the right amount of creepy to really set you on edge, like the Kaon and Lost Island flashpoints. Which is strange, because normally I *hate* spooky things. Oricon, Kaon, and Lost Island, though... I like those. Weird.

Anyways! *brings out the marshmallows* For all your toasting needs. :D Oh, wait, nearly forgot the Dread Graham Crackers...

Gentlemen, no need to argue, I am Sith--and if I say it looks like a shade of purple, then it is. It's almost like that Terran theatre piece, The Taming of the Shrew...It is the sun Kate! Not the moon, even if it is the moon, I, Petruchio say it is the sun! *laughs* But then again, it's such fun to watch you two argue--it's quite exhilarating! RRRRR! *rests chin on folded hands and gazes dreamily* You know what? Carry on. :D

In all honesty, it looks lavender to me...though that could be because it's close to the purple and my eyes are kind of blending the two colours so to me it looks like dark purple and lavender lol. I know what you mean though, my colour settings are probably off too on my monitor, like you say it makes it easier to see some stuff better. Either way, it's easy on the eyes and I love reading them. :D

I didn't get to do the ops either, so I didn't really get to find out first hand what happens, I watched a bit on youtube, but it's never the same. Oricon was awesome otherwise though. And yay! S'MORES!!! Has purple Quinn or Silver Theron ever had the pleasure of sampling a s'more? :D

Edit: And now that I've tried the 'plum' which looks lavender to me too, the silver looks less lavender-y than before, but I still see the colours wrong lol.

Edited by Lunafox

I didn't get to do the ops either, so I didn't really get to find out first hand what happens, I watched a bit on youtube, but it's never the same. Oricon was awesome otherwise though

Really wish companions were allowed in Ops. Then the Quinnmancers could all group together and bulldoze through the Ops with an army of Quinns at our backs! :D Juggernauts and marauders make up the tanks and DPS, Quinn(s) make up the healers!

...anyways. Gah this is making me want to go back and do Oricon with a 'toon that hasn't done it yet. *searches available characters* ...agent or consular. Meh. Probably the agent. Force-sensitive double agent against the Dread Masters, go!

Gentlemen, no need to argue, I am Sith--and if I say it looks like a shade of purple, then it is. It's almost like that Terran theatre piece, The Taming of the Shrew...It is the sun Kate! Not the moon, even if it is the moon, I, Petruchio say it is the sun! *laughs* But then again, it's such fun to watch you two argue--it's quite exhilarating! RRRRR! *rests chin on folded hands and gazes dreamily* You know what? Carry on. :D

Quinn: Oh. It's purple.

Theron: What!? No! Sil. Ver. Does this look purple? It doesn't look purple!

Quinn: One word for you: Sith.

Theron: ... *deflates* All right, good point. Question, though.

Quinn: As long as it's not idiotic. Oh wait, that would be everything out of your mouth. Never mind.

Theron: . . . I am going to flatten you. To the ceiling. With an anvil. And peanut butter. Are you afraid of peanut butter? You will be afraid of peanut butter.

Quinn: Same word: Sith. Fanclub.

Theron: That's two words. Anyways, how did YOU come to be...um, well, you know. "Purple Quinn."

Quinn: I honestly have no idea. I would have thought black or silver or dark red fit me better, in truth.

Well yeah, but black is impossible to read on here, dark red's equally an eyesore, and silver just didn't quite fit on the screen. Not sure how I landed on purple, though.

Quinn: So there's your answer, Theron.

Theron: You could've just said "No clue" and left it at that.

Quinn: But then I wouldn't have annoyed you. ...also, peanut butter? What...?

Theron: How else am I going to make you stick to the ceiling? ...maybe I could call up Skavak, I know HE had some interesting ideas for honey and a colony of starving kretch insects...

Quinn: SITH. FANGIRL. CLUB.

Theron: I hate that plot armor thing.

Quinn: I had that revoked on Iokath. No, this is something even stronger: the power of...love.

Theron: *waits*

Quinn: *stoic*

Theron: ...you said that with a straight face? Wow. I might actually be able to find a molecule of respect for you after all.

Quinn: Try looking in that large empty space between your ears. The molecule might be clinging to your lonely brain cell.

Theron: Anybody know where I can find anvils and peanut butter this time of night?

Really wish companions were allowed in Ops. Then the Quinnmancers could all group together and bulldoze through the Ops with an army of Quinns at our backs! :D Juggernauts and marauders make up the tanks and DPS, Quinn(s) make up the healers!

...anyways. Gah this is making me want to go back and do Oricon with a 'toon that hasn't done it yet. *searches available characters* ...agent or consular. Meh. Probably the agent. Force-sensitive double agent against the Dread Masters, go!

Quinn: Oh. It's purple.

Theron: What!? No! Sil. Ver. Does this look purple? It doesn't look purple!

Quinn: One word for you: Sith.

Theron: ... *deflates* All right, good point. Question, though.

Quinn: As long as it's not idiotic. Oh wait, that would be everything out of your mouth. Never mind.

Theron: . . . I am going to flatten you. To the ceiling. With an anvil. And peanut butter. Are you afraid of peanut butter? You will be afraid of peanut butter.

Quinn: Same word: Sith. Fanclub.

Theron: That's two words. Anyways, how did YOU come to be...um, well, you know. "Purple Quinn."

Quinn: I honestly have no idea. I would have thought black or silver or dark red fit me better, in truth.

Well yeah, but black is impossible to read on here, dark red's equally an eyesore, and silver just didn't quite fit on the screen. Not sure how I landed on purple, though.

Quinn: So there's your answer, Theron.

Theron: You could've just said "No clue" and left it at that.

Quinn: But then I wouldn't have annoyed you. ...also, peanut butter? What...?

Theron: How else am I going to make you stick to the ceiling? ...maybe I could call up Skavak, I know HE had some interesting ideas for honey and a colony of starving kretch insects...

Quinn: SITH. FANGIRL. CLUB.

Theron: I hate that plot armor thing.

Quinn: I had that revoked on Iokath. No, this is something even stronger: the power of...love.

Theron: *waits*

Quinn: *stoic*

Theron: ...you said that with a straight face? Wow. I might actually be able to find a molecule of respect for you after all.

Quinn: Try looking in that large empty space between your ears. The molecule might be clinging to your lonely brain cell.

Theron: Anybody know where I can find anvils and peanut butter this time of night?

That would be quite the thing, to have all these Quinns doing the healing for all these amazing and lovely Sith. :D

Interesting notion Theron...the peanut butter I can understand, the anvil...well...*teeters hand* not quite what I'd have in mind. Better yet, whipped cream rather than peanut butter, I enjoy the taste of it far more. And perhaps some pumpkin spice, t'is the season after all, we could have pumpkin spiced Quinn and pumpkin spiced Theron. Yum yum. *resumes gazing dreamily*

Oricon... I love Oricon, for some reason. The missions were awesome - except for those stupid Ops at the end, never did them :(

If you never do Ops, I understand the annoyance at not being able to finish the story to remove all from the log, but those Ops are actually fantastic :)

As for purple: my Attira fully approves of it being her hubby's colour! :D

https://imgur.com/yBt1DNe

https://imgur.com/oVR6drI

https://imgur.com/m3h5V0r

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.