Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Eric, what do we have to do?

Death-Hammer

We said all weekend that we didn't like this 5.1 update....you ignored us and never responded

We said it was too complicated.....you ignored us and never responded

We said the pieces that dropped from warzones was way too low and it would take to long to get a piece of gear....you ignored us and didn't respond

We said the RNG gearing was not dropping set pieces and the good gear with any reliability.....you ignored us and never responded

Eric, what exactly do we have to do to get all of you to understand? We don't like RNG gearing! We don't like needing to complete 1 million warzones matches for 1 piece of gear. We don't like a gearing system you need an MBA to understand. We don't like a system that will make us grind for 5 months of Sundays to get 1 piece of gear.

Eric, what have we got to do to get you to understand?

Want the honest answer? Unsub. That's the one and only thing they understand, and only then if lots of people do it.

This, sadly. Though of course, instead of actually taking the time and effort and money to fix the game to make people want to play it again, they'll probably just shut it down, because that's what EA does whenever something stops making obscene profit.

How can a Star Wars game fail so badly? Easy, by being run by incompetent, greedy jerks.

Edited by AscendingSky

Do they ever listen?

I almost never see a community manager or Dev respond here on the forum.

Would be nice with some respons.. maybe developer diaries too? Keep us in the loop?

Or maybe then we would find out 70% of the manhours goes into cartel packs.

Start running ops. Gearing there is much faster now and no RNG dependant.

Sorry, go back and actually do the math. The grind time is still crazy, you still have to grind GC boxes and they still intend GC to be the primary gearing method. This patch did not improve things, it's just smoke and mirrors.

There is no RNG. You need to kill 12 specific bosses in order to obtain specific gear pieces. I can't see any RNG there.

You can say "There is no RNG" all you want, but that doesn't mean there actually is no RNG. Again, the only guaranteed drops are on the end bosses, all the rest of the bosses are RNG drops of any slot at small percentages. Math is your friend!

Sorry, go back and actually do the math. The grind time is still crazy, you still have to grind GC boxes and they still intend GC to be the primary gearing method. This patch did not improve things, it's just smoke and mirrors.

Really? You need 296 command tokens (equals to 60 command rank) and you can get these ranks while running ops. I believe many of you already reached 60 command rank so I don't understand all teh complaining.

Really? You need 296 command tokens (equals to 60 command rank) and you can get these ranks while running ops. I believe many of you already reached 60 command rank so I don't understand all teh complaining.

You're talking to a chronic whiner.

You can say "There is no RNG" all you want, but that doesn't mean there actually is no RNG. Again, the only guaranteed drops are on the end bosses, all the rest of the bosses are RNG drops of any slot at small percentages. Math is your friend!

Heh. You still don't understand, do you? You can get 12 pieces by killing 12 final bosses (14 bosses in practice cos you need implants and relic times two). Who cares about previous ones?

Heh. You still don't understand, do you? You can get 12 pieces by killing 12 final bosses (14 bosses in practice cos you need implants and relic times two). Who cares about previous ones?

...all the people who have to clear the previous bosses to get to the final boss? I mean, just saying, you still have to go through those at least once even if you want to cheese it and farm lockouts.

Again, math is your friend, kid! :rak_03:

...all the people who have to clear the previous bosses to get to the final boss? I mean, just saying, you still have to go through those at least once even if you want to cheese it and farm lockouts.

Again, math is your friend, kid! :rak_03:

What part don't you understand? If I am in the competitive guild I don't care about previous bosses. I focus to kill those bosses with guaranteed drop rate. The rest is meaningless to me.

haha unsub, like was said they don't care if you unsub, they will close up shop if no one is subed.

So what we really need to look at is what does get their attention. Maybe the gaming reviews? if enough subs wrote to enough gaming reviews they would see it. Right now if someone unsubs a new person subs in their place. maybe not at the same rate however they do sub. So if you can stop the paid and unpaid subs before they even download the game maybe they will listen to us a little better.

haha unsub, like was said they don't care if you unsub, ...

Unsub is the answer.

People complained in the closed beta. They ignored it.

People complained when Eric dumped the summary. They ignored it.

They launched with it the forums and social media exploded. They ignored it.

Then came the flood of unsubs and all of a sudden there were two emergency livestreams, a survey, and promised to fix things. Guess the flow got staunched a little bit because...

Again they ignored what they were being told.

Maybe they'll get the hint with the next wave.

Unsub is the answer.

People complained in the closed beta. They ignored it.

People complained when Eric dumped the summary. They ignored it.

They launched with it the forums and social media exploded. They ignored it.

Then came the flood of unsubs and all of a sudden there were two emergency livestreams, a survey, and promised to fix things. Guess the flow got staunched a little bit because...

Again they ignored what they were being told.

Maybe they'll get the hint with the next wave.

Unfortunately they are down to the last of the Loyal subs, its going to take a lot more to make the hardcore loyal star wars fans to unsub in fear of loosing the only Star wars game out there. Unfortunately BW knows this as well. So do they really give 2 cents?

5 days left of play time. I used to love this game. Now they can kiss my ***. I'm done. Tired of being a lab rat for all these crazy new systems they come up with that nobody asked for.

I will tell you something: nobody cares.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.