Devs are drowning and don't know it

MasterAtin

Galactic Command is by far the biggest issue I have had with this game. Did you guys even think before implementing this new system? Did you ever ask yourselves if this were a good idea? Okay, so you can get set pieces by grinding PvP and daily heroic missions for 10-20 command ranks, as well as a dozen of the same worthless pets.

However, I decided to get a few command levels for an alt, a dual spec, that I plan on using as a healer for my guild. Got a set bonus piece on rank 4, or something, and it's bonus is DPS.

I would have preferred to have gotten the heal set bonus, as I already have a well geared DPS toon.

But thank you for the relatively worthless piece that I will never use. Granted, it is rank 4, which can be achieved very fast, but still. Am I gonna grind all the way up to tank 90 and have a mix of 230 healing and dps bonus pieces? I have no say in what I worked for????

Are you kidding me? With each patch, I lose whatever amount of faith I have left in your idiot devs. They probably won't see this unless I use a word they don't like.

Whatever, you guys can't figure out why you keep losing approval. Pull your heads out of goat's *** and please get back on track again.

Make SWTOR great again. I know there are players that agree.

Thanks for making us grind 20x harder than before.

Make SWTOR great again. I know there are players that agree.

There is one problem with this sentence. SWTOR was NEVER great to begin with so it can't be made great again. When this game launched it was mediocre but much better than it is now. Over the years the devs have made this game worse in every aspect. Even the stories have become weaker comparedto the class stories we got at launch.

Changes were made for the sake of change, not because they made snese, were requested or were required. The devs just forced changes to make it appear they were doing something. Look at 5.0 for instance. The gear changes were forced on us by the misguided dev team. Nobody asked for the change, the old system was not confusing. They just decided they were going to piss off the playerbase and make us grind for gear like one of those Korean MMOs.

Don't get me started on all the other changes they have made, or refuse to make, that have made the game worse. SWTOR was never great but it was better at launch than now. I would be surprised if this game makes it to 2018

Edited by Kilikaa

However, I decided to get a few command levels for an alt, a dual spec, that I plan on using as a healer for my guild. Got a set bonus piece on rank 4, or something, and it's bonus is DPS.

I would have preferred to have gotten the heal set bonus, as I already have a well geared DPS toon.

If you want healer gear, you have to be healer spec when you open the crate. If you want dps gear, you have to be dps spec when you open the crate.

I don't know if they were fired or left of their own accord but 5.0 shows that there are very few actual gamers left at Bioware making design and game play decisions.

In one of the other threads, it was noted that some staff members are now playing Overwatch per their twitter feeds.