Stealth needs nerfed NOW!

Lhancelot

Can we remove combat stealth as well? Fair is fair and all.

I agree with this.

I am tired of running through a wz out of combat only to get mezzed by some no-skill stealther. It takes zero skill to run around a wz mezzing people while stealthed!

Stealth also grants way too many advantages in PVP combat, period. No class should ALWAYS get the initiative in PVP, and that's what stealths do!

To compound the problem, all stealths also get a IN-COMBAT stealth that removes them from combat! They basically get to RESET the fight, or run away! Not fair!

Why does a class need a perma-stealth ability? This is total garbage and stealths should at most be limited to a 10 sec timer stealth while out of combat and an in-combat stealth escape but NO PERMA STEALTH.

A good example is how the marauder/sentinel stealth works. This is perfectly balanced and fair.

Stealth is OP'd, and needs nerfed now!

I agree with this.

I am tired of running through a wz out of combat only to get mezzed by some no-skill stealther. It takes zero skill to run around a wz mezzing people while stealthed!

Stealth also grants way too many advantages in PVP combat, period. No class should ALWAYS get the initiative in PVP, and that's what stealths do!

To compound the problem, all stealths also get a IN-COMBAT stealth that removes them from combat! They basically get to RESET the fight, or run away! Not fair!

Why does a class need a perma-stealth ability? This is total garbage and stealths should at most be limited to a 10 sec timer stealth while out of combat and an in-combat stealth escape but NO PERMA STEALTH.

A good example is how the marauder/sentinel stealth works. This is perfectly balanced and fair.

bad troll bait slap nuts..0/10

I agree with this.

You've become markedly more douchey in the last month or so.

No. Just no. It is a class defining ability. There are more uses for them on either side of a fight in order to shape a battle. Not everything should be standing in the middle of a big room 3 feet from each other and batting at people with a shiny stick.

Yeah, remove stealth from stealth classes and give stealth to Mercs!!! They arent OP enough!!! :D

And also to sorc/sage heals.

And in addition the passive ability to heal in stealth.

Its not enough to activate all important heal skills while they are running around like a crazy chicken. Buff sorc-heals. :rolleyes:

Edited by Opaknack

You're right. Infinite stealth is bad for both PvE and PvP. 10 seconds is little low, though, 15 or 20 would be better, of course with the ten second cooldown.

In PvE stealthers can just bypass most enemies without tactics, which most likely is not the intended way of playing (this would also reduce the need for always-know-where-you-are skytroopers).

In PvP it is even more serious issue: Stealthers can guard objectives without anyone even knowing they are there. If the stealth was limited, these guardians would need to use their brain to know when to stealth - hope that no one will come when they're visible or hide when they see someone. It would also force attackers to be more tactical - instead of just running stealthed to a seemingly unguarded objective, they'd need to decide whether to use their stealth to run there or to confuse the guardian.

In arena mode PvP, infinite stealth is useless: In the first place, people shouldn't wait to ambush the team that hasn't got any stealthers; they should go to them themselves. If both teams are fully stealthed, the first one who unstealths usually gets nuked and the team loses unless it really knows how to play. Even if the team is already losing, infinite stealth is not good. If the sole survivor just runs away invisible, it is very annoying.

I don't think stealth is OP, but I do think the OOC mezz needs a CD. I am not a good Op, and even I can keep multiple people busy at a node for plenty of time without even breaking stealth.

Thats an issue with multiple people trying to find and kill you instead of all capping at the same time forcing you to whitebar all of them and come out of stealth sooner.

Stick to advocating mercs, it's slightly more believable.

Hey, I thought the forums were the place to post stupid unreasonable nerf threads, my bad. I am going to create one next about snipers and their over-the-top burst and insane dcds next.