Give phase walk back!!!!!!

Trimexxx

What I found strange, was the justification for the removal. It was said, that shadows/assassins have enough mobility. And since I agree on this, phasewalk was barely a mobility move (someone may correct me, since shadow is not my main class).

I experienced phasewalk more as a defensive CD. And not even an overpowered one.

Edited by Drunken-Monkey

What I found strange, was the justification for the removal. It was said, that shadows/assassins have enough mobility. And since I agree on this, phasewalk was barely a mobility move (someone may correct me, since shadow is not my main class).

I experienced phasewalk more as a defensive CD. And not even an overpowered one.

Phasewalk. Mark a spot on the map, and run away from it, and as long as I am within 60m of that marked spot I can choose any time to teleport to it. Works through walls, up or down levels on a map, and is instant.

In my mind that constitutes as a pretty significant mobility buff.

Phasewalk. Mark a spot on the map, and run away from it, and as long as I am within 60m of that marked spot I can choose any time to teleport to it. Works through walls, up or down levels on a map, and is instant.

In my mind that constitutes as a pretty significant mobility buff.

Depends on what it's used for. In warzones, it could be used for mobility.

In arenas.. not really. It's a DCD.

And with the cooldown it had, it wasn't really like sins were porting all over the place. More like a ditch effort cooldown.

Honestly though.. we ARE doing alright without it. But it removed some of the class' soul by taking away some options for clutch gameplay. Especially in regs.

Edited by Evolixe

Depends on what it's used for. In warzones, it could be used for mobility.

In arenas.. not really. It's a DCD.

And with the cooldown it had, it wasn't really like sins were porting all over the place. More like a ditch effort cooldown.

Honestly though.. we ARE doing alright without it. But it removed some of the class' soul by taking away some options for clutch gameplay. Especially in regs.

Yeah that's one thing I don't like. When an ability that made a class more fun is taken away. I 100% agree that phasewalk added some dynamic gameplay to the class.

I will always remember using it on my sin tank to pull a guard off a VS door, then PWing back to the door and capping it thanks to the guard using stun breaks at the wrong time. This was an achievement for me, seeing I am not the best sin player. :p

I still recognize the ability as a great mobility tool, and even using as a dcd can be considered adding mobility imo. I guess it depends on what a person considers mobility, heh.

Yeah that's one thing I don't like. When an ability that made a class more fun is taken away. I 100% agree that phasewalk added some dynamic gameplay to the class.

I will always remember using it on my sin tank to pull a guard off a VS door, then PWing back to the door and capping it thanks to the guard using stun breaks at the wrong time. This was an achievement for me, seeing I am not the best sin player. :p

I still recognize the ability as a great mobility tool, and even using as a dcd can be considered adding mobility imo. I guess it depends on what a person considers mobility, heh.

^This,IDK why take away the ability that was given to Sins first,can we have barriers then?Also I think what they mean by mobile also translates to "you have phantom stride" which doesn't work for most of the times.

When they first took PW away I was all on board the cry train with "give it back" since then I have learned to live without it. The only thing that stings a little now is when people in my guild on sorcs/sages point it out to me as they PW away, then sage pull me to twist the knife.