Smallest Assault Cannon

SlthBounteHuntah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello! What's the name of the smallest assault cannon that can be modded? I need one that's small compared to the average blaster cannon.

Thanks! :sy_havoc:

Probably this one and all that share the model: http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/a-405-wraith-projector/ . It's a sleek / elegant design to be sure. Too bad they removed it from the game...Bioware what can I say.

• 1 month later...
Probably this one and all that share the model: http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/a-405-wraith-projector/ . It's a sleek / elegant design to be sure. Too bad they removed it from the game...Bioware what can I say.

No,. the correct answer has already been given.

The GT-23 is the smallest all-around blaster cannon currently in the game.

It'd be really cool if the Blaster Cannon was changed from some big *** battering ram lookin' thing into more a Support LMG blaster type of deal. Like a Heavy Blaster instead of a Castle Battering ram...

I also hate the stupidly large cannons.

If they look at the movies they would see troopers (and other characters) carrying around what could well serve as an assault cannon, and none of them are using anything as large as most cannons in the game.

=============

A few other designs that I like...

Frontier Hunter's assault cannon

Grantek F-11D. A longer cannon, but not nearly as massive as most other options.

Turrethead assault cannon. Same as the aforementioned Wraith projector, but this one is still in the game if memory serves. Just have to dip into PvP to get it.

There are many variations of this basic weapon, but many of them are non-moddable, contain barrel extensions, and/or are no longer available in the game.

I prefer the shorter versions, though, without the extra barrel(s).

Custom-built assault cannon A bit more massive than other options here, but it's player-built so that earns it some leeway in my book.

The EL-34 (and SL-34) rotary cannon(s).

Like the Grantek F-11D, these are longer cannons but not nearly as massive as many other designs.

The RH-32 and 33 cannons.

Blocky, but compact.

Two variations exist with an added multi-barrel extension, but those are too much for my taste.

Righteous Enforcer's cannon.

Another design on the larger side of what I think is okay.

And finally, in order from most- to least-liked, the other members of the GT family of cannons: GT-13, GT-27, and the GT-40 XT.

Just a few choices so people looking for a "smaller" cannon can have a few to pick from.

I would like to see some designs that have been removed from the game brought back (exhumed eliminator's cannon, for example), and if they would add weapons to the costume designer that would help a lot in that they would have more ways to bring weapons back without them having to be custom or top-tier.

Heck, I would pay cartel coins for a schematic pack containing some of the now-removed and/or new designs for different weapons and armors... Maybe I'll go suggest that.

• 3 months later...
My problem isn't the size so mach as the sounds.

Worlds BIGGEST blaster....pew pew pew

Some sounds are actually garbage, hollow dull sounds

The intro video where you get to see a few classes being portrayed has a nice cannon sound which of course is not in the game.