Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Imperial Korrealis KL-9Z SE and Republic Korrealis KL-8A SE are these still dropping

kaydavid

`hi, was wondering if either of these mounts are dropping on tython or korriban still i was told solo mode on either fp has a low chance of dropping them. 1 being imp side and 1 being pub side but was wondering if anyone has actually had them drop.

Imperial Korrealis KL-9Z SE and Republic Korrealis KL-8A SE

AFAIK, they only drop in Hard (Vet) Mode. They took Decos and other drops out of Solo/Tactical modes a while ago...

EDIT: Though they may not be dropping at all right now... I know some things that upscaled to 70 quit dropping some of the loot. It looks like they screwed up the loot tables (ie did not make them) for some level 70 mobs.

Edited by Psychopyro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
AFAIK, they only drop in Hard (Vet) Mode. They took Decos and other drops out of Solo/Tactical modes a while ago...

EDIT: Though they may not be dropping at all right now... I know some things that upscaled to 70 quit dropping some of the loot. It looks like they screwed up the loot tables (ie did not make them) for some level 70 mobs.

They redid the solo flashpoints so now you are guaranteed a specific decoration in these flashpoints now. I.E. When you run Tython at the end you will be rewarded a Cowled Man decoration, Taral V-Republic Desk. Now the Copera and Nathema solo flashpoints there is a variety of decorations that can drop from the bosses.

You can see what decorations drop from the solo decorations by looking at the solo mission and it will list which decoration you will get from that decoration.

`hi, was wondering if either of these mounts are dropping on tython or korriban still i was told solo mode on either fp has a low chance of dropping them. 1 being imp side and 1 being pub side but was wondering if anyone has actually had them drop.

Imperial Korrealis KL-9Z SE and Republic Korrealis KL-8A SE

I received the Republic Korrealis from Tython FP 3 days ago. I was shocked that I got it in the first place. Now, I'm looking to get the Imperial version. :D

• 1 month later...
I can confirm that they still drop (at least in Solo Mode), but drop chances seem to be pretty low. It took me about 40 runs through Korriban to finally get the Imperial Korrealis. After 40+ runs through Tython I still haven't seen the Republic Korrealis. The Mewvorr minipets drop too, but I experienced higher chances on Korriban to get blue loot (the minipet or an extra deco every 5-8 runs) than on Tython (a minipet every 20 runs, no extra deco so far).

• 2 years later...
I can confirm that they still drop (at least in Solo Mode), but drop chances seem to be pretty low. It took me about 40 runs through Korriban to finally get the Imperial Korrealis. After 40+ runs through Tython I still haven't seen the Republic Korrealis. The Mewvorr minipets drop too, but I experienced higher chances on Korriban to get blue loot (the minipet or an extra deco every 5-8 runs) than on Tython (a minipet every 20 runs, no extra deco so far).

Just googled "republic korrealis kl-8a se", because it dropped in solo-story mode just now.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.