Hacking at SOLO RANKED WARZONE

Azheon

There are some people at TRE server use hacks and ruins solo ranked pvp. We spend times to get higher ratings, and that hackers just steal them from us. We also report them but why can they continue to do that? TRE server needs someone to detect that hackers and ban them.

There is not much meaning when you ban them after they ruin many people's game. Me and many of my friends play this game mainly for Solo Ranked PVP, we pay to this game, we spend TIME to this game and we don't deserve being cancer because of that hackers.

Is it really hard to get someone to the server who can see and ban them in an hour?

Azhy, hackers are going to have a party for an entire week now without anyone at work. We are screwed. :l Wish we

had some kind of a player-moderator program to respond to hacks which are extremely active now.

Solo Rated is, pretty much, the only thing i've been doing for the past 2 years. Now that is completely unplayable.

I unsubbed partially because of this and not just me. can't they see this is costing them revenue? They should pinpoint whereabouts of that guy and get him into court, what he is doing is criminal.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

As long as you will be raging at them in-game and complaining on the forums, they will do it since that's their purpose. Just ignore them, they eventually will get bored

u realize ur talking about the idiots who killed an entire server because of their q syncing for rating?

u realize ur talking about the idiots who killed an entire server because of their q syncing for rating?

I think you grossly overestimate our part in the death of the server.

Considering the fact that ranked PvPers are a minority, us *********** with the ranked queue only ever affected a relatively small amount of players. The server was dying anyway.

Well jeezee cos of u guys, that why hacker in first thing started to do stuff, not cos they what elo, rewards abd *****, just cos u guys syncing. I dont really blane u, cos u are the only one on rep side playn raked, a few *******s and u, and eventually u will get together in arena. So no point to blame anyone, play the game, hf if not undub and go elsewhere. Im still in love with the game with or without syncers/hackers

Not only syncers, but also trolls who use DPS gear as tanks who just get tunneled.

I'm triggered

A certain few people from TRE from <MVPs> have now arrived on harb pubside queue syncing with jeezee

When you need to queue with a hacker because queue syncing on tre was hard LOL.

I doubt they were real mvps, most likely another jeezee's retarded friends.

Edited by DerSchneider

I now have about 50 rated arenas behind me in the last two weeks and I have run across a hacker just once. On the other hand, synchronized teams constantly. Who makes the rated here broken on TRE?

I'm at about the same statistic. Seen it maybe 3 separate times. But I usually post in chat asking if hackers are queueing before doing so. The bigger threat for me this season is people throwing games for fast cxp. Also lost about 200 rating from a very good ranked day a couple weeks back due to a server rollback.

Not only syncers, but also trolls who use DPS gear as tanks who just get tunneled.

You're literally referring to all top tier jugs now.

I'm triggered

I doubt they were real mvps, most likely another jeezee's retarded friends.

You are correct. At least one people caught on the footage were on the other server at the same time.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

This entire thread and others about hacking all prove one thing.

Ranked is toxic and doesn't serve the purpose it was meant to, that being providing the gamers with a fun way to showcase their skills in a competitive non-hacking environment.

Just get rid of ranked. For honest players it really sounds like an impossibility to actually manage a high rating the right way.

Even the non-hackers still manipulate the system by win trading or queue syncing.

In 4.0 every pvper I ran with had a story of either paying an opposing player to throw a match, or trading wins with others to get the rating they wanted. Out of frustration or lack of patience, it was just easier for them to do it this way. (EDIT: and these guys were/are really good pvpers, not scrubs; Just shows when in Rome....)

This issue has plagued ranked since arenas were the new format. It's just too easy to manipulate the ranked 4v4 system.

It sucks for players who honestly enjoy high level competition and don't want to manipulate the system, but at this point I really question how many of the players are looking for honest competitive games.

When high level pixels are at stake, the worst in gamers is brought out it seems. Without a consistent and effective system in place to regulate the ranked matches players end up doing whatever it takes to win.

It's all about the pixels.

Edited by Lhancelot

This entire thread and others about hacking all prove one thing.

Ranked is toxic and doesn't serve the purpose it was meant to, that being providing the gamers with a fun way to showcase their skills in a competitive non-hacking environment.

Just get rid of ranked. For honest players it really sounds like an impossibility to actually manage a high rating the right way.

Even the non-hackers still manipulate the system by win trading or queue syncing.

In 4.0 every pvper I ran with had a story of either paying an opposing player to throw a match, ot trading wins with others to get the rating they wanted. Out of frustration or lack of patience, it was just easier for them to do it this way.

This issue has plagued ranked since arenas were the new format. It's just too easy to manipulate the ranked 4v4 system.

It sucks for players who honestly enjoy high level competition and don't want to manipulate the system, but at this point I really question how many of the players are looking for honest competitive games.

When high level pixels are at stake, the worst in gamers is brought out it seems. Without a consistent and effective system in place to regulate the ranked matches players end up doing whatever it takes to win.

It's all about the pixels.

This is an extreme response. Just because ranked has its problems, doesn't mean that it should be removed. If Bioware did their job, they could fix the major issues with ranked. Fixing the bugs allowing for hacks and exploits, and punishing those complicit in win trading and throwing games.

I think you grossly overestimate our part in the death of the server.

Considering the fact that ranked PvPers are a minority, us *********** with the ranked queue only ever affected a relatively small amount of players. The server was dying anyway.

at least u dont deny it, i guess it might be an overestimation considering u guys manage to q sync and still lose often

at least u dont deny it, i guess it might be an overestimation considering u guys manage to q sync and still lose often

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't played in a while, so I can't comment on just what my former guild mates have been up to.

There are some people at TRE server use hacks and ruins solo ranked pvp. We spend times to get higher ratings, and that hackers just steal them from us. We also report them but why can they continue to do that? TRE server needs someone to detect that hackers and ban them.

There is not much meaning when you ban them after they ruin many people's game. Me and many of my friends play this game mainly for Solo Ranked PVP, we pay to this game, we spend TIME to this game and we don't deserve being cancer because of that hackers.

Is it really hard to get someone to the server who can see and ban them in an hour?

If you wish to report them, follow the guide on how to report, which is linked in my signature. Putting it on the forums has no affect on getting them banned