2400 Cartel Coins and Rancor Giveaway!

AnimatedCallum

Hey fellow SWTOR'ians.

It seems the life day fever has hit me. I am giving away 2400 Cartel Coins

as a life day present. and also because SWTOR just hit 5 years in the anniversary.

The code includes 2400 Cartel Coins as well as a Rancor! The code I bought

off of Amazon and it is redeemable right here on the SWTOR website!

Huge congrats to the SWTOR team for having such a successful and long lasting game!

Here's too another 5 years!

All the info is in this video.

All we have is cold temprature. We havent had snow for nearly 3 years

I've known too many brits to take their definition of "cold" too seriously ;) (it's -5 C right now where I live in Canada, and that is a pretty nice day, was -30 C a week ago)

Nah.... y'all can keep it. Folks in Memphis already can't drive, and 1/2inch will shut tha whole city down lol. :D

We solved that http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/zamboni-in-a-tim-hortons-drive-thru-most-canadian-coffee-run-ever-1.3215250

Let us all remember, What Christmas is really all about. No matter what you believe in or don't believe in. Or what your faith is? We all believe in at least one thing, we all have in common. Even if we all do not believe in God or a God. I like to think we ALL Believe in PEACE on EARTH and Peace, To all Human Beings.

Happy Holidays to all.

Let us all Give the Gift of Peace & Wellness, around the World.

Let us all remember, What Christmas is really all about. No matter what you believe in or don't believe in. Or what your faith is? We all believe in at least one thing, we all have in common. Even if we all do not believe in God or a God. I like to think we ALL Believe in PEACE on EARTH and Peace, To all Human Beings.

Happy Holidays to all.

Let us all Give the Gift of Peace & Wellness, around the World.

Peace be with you :)