Vote Mawvorr as companion of the year

NeroTethras

Why vote Mawvorr?

1) Mawvorr doesn't flip out when you kill thousands of people, then try to steal your ship.

2) Mawvorr doesn't act like she's on your side then go nuts when you try to kill her kids.

3) Mawvorr isn't a crazy AI with a god complex she hasn't earned.

4) Not once has Mawvorr tried to enter my head and take over my body.

5) Mawvorr doesn't run around with a Faux hawk whining about things.

6) Mawvorr doesn't have eyelashes that look like something out of the twilight zone.

7) Mawvorr is a surprisingly good listener.

8) Mawvorr is eco friendly as he eats the entirety of anything he kills.

9) Mawvorr is purple and super masculine about it.

10) Mawvorr does not care about GC crates. He just sleeps in. (By Balderhion)

11) Also is pleased with receiving a giant ball of yarn for the holidays. (By Neshira)

12) As paulsutherland pointed out, he/she would make a great emperor. Mawvorr could make the galaxy great again without a silly wall.

A picture of mighty Emperor Mawvorr (http://imgur.com/a/FYhBj)

Vote Mawvorr for companion of the year,

Edited by NeroTethras

I'm voting for Wampa as companion of the year

Wampa did not submit his application in time to the 2016 Companion of the Year committee so he is not eligible. Besides, his "application" was just a half chewed taun taun leg and it wast even signed

Edited by curulz

Gotta go with wampa, it's one of the few companions out there that is actually monstrously massive.

It is also the only companion I've seen actually take control of the collar (put a wampa in tank mode, it overloads the collar and shocks everything around it haha).

Mawvorr wants to remind you that he/she will get voted companion of the year no matter what, because if you try to click on anyone else, you'll still be clicking on them because they take up 70% of the clickable area, whether they're in the area or not. Because they want to remind you how much they love you, care about you, and are always thinking about you!

Mawvorr 2016!

Gotta go with wampa, it's one of the few companions out there that is actually monstrously massive.

It is also the only companion I've seen actually take control of the collar (put a wampa in tank mode, it overloads the collar and shocks everything around it haha).

I'd vote for Wampa except Wampa wasn't in the normal packs, or released through the normal game's system at all... I was able to thankfully get one on the GTN.. and he is my #1 big harry buddy that I've wanted since launch besides Nawvorr and Nexu... and I'm not surprised they released him on the cartel market for a limited time because he is a heavy hitter but... tbh he is almost as "big" as Rancor and I think he could have legit sold copies of the game if they had marketed it right. If I was them I would have taken it a step further and made him an alliance alert and went full tilt on him. So that's why I go Mawvorr. Plus Mawvorr takes up like 70% of the clickable area of my screen even when I can't see him. :3 cuz yolo!

If you goobers at Bioware are reading this, and want to sell copies of KOTFE AND KOTET (and your future stories), put alliance alerts at ch2's of your freaking expansions with things like rancors and wampas... I don't know why you haven't figured out common sense stuff like this by now. It's freaking free money. Cartel market is great, but take it a damn step further.

Edited by siegeshot