Hi Devs: New Stronghold location Voss & Zakuul please?

darkdoctor

A huge YES PLEASE to any new strongholds. My request is that whatever stronghold we get has a large area of green space. We only have one stronghold with green space (Yavin 4). Manaan could have a surface island or really large biodome, Zakuul could have a huge garden balcony, and Alderaan and Voss are natural settings. Even a spaceship or space station apartment could have some kind of "veggie" or greenhouse.

I also sincerely hope we don't get many (if any) round walls or wide floorboards/wainscoting that make it hard to position items against the wall.

Edited by Xina_LA

I want a stronghold with clear day light for once.

Good point.

My request is that whatever stronghold we get has a large area of green space.

I honestly never understood why the dev team didn't allow is to place any thing within the green field - I mean, it would have looked nice if we could place a pet of a plant-eater on the lawnb - but that wasn't possible.

Strongjholds have 1 HUGE flaw : things can ONLY be placed on anything that looks like a ground plate or something (because hooks are almost always on ground plates) - at least Yavin 4 looks to me like that. No "irregular" placing possible, like, for example, it is impossible to place glowing crystals along the road in the Tatooine Stronghold to illuminate that road, because there are simply no hooks there.

The hooks in Strongholds are imho FAR too much "well organized" and orderly.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

A huge YES PLEASE to any new strongholds. My request is that whatever stronghold we get has a large area of green space. We only have one stronghold with green space (Yavin 4). Manaan could have a surface island or really large biodome, Zakuul could have a huge garden balcony, and Alderaan and Voss are natural settings. Even a spaceship or space station apartment could have some kind of "veggie" or greenhouse.

I also sincerely hope we don't get many (if any) round walls or wide floorboards/wainscoting that make it hard to position items against the wall.

I agree on Alderaan and Voss as beautiful natural settings, and Zakuul and Odessen could have balconies to turn into gardens.

Speaking of odd hook placement, I have never understood why there are no hooks between the starship landing pad and the front entrance of the Yavin 4 temple.

I also don't get why we have to use a vehicle to leap from atop a taxi to reach the landing pad at the Nar Shaddaa sky palace. If you convert the starship hook to a mix of hooks and make a park, medical center, huttball play zone, or anything else, it's ridiculously hard to get to. Newer or visiting players who haven't unlocked Speeder Piloting 3 can't even get there.

Edited by Xina_LA

I wholeheartedly support adding new strongholds. Many more please!

I would love a Stronghold on Oricon, like Darth Vaders castle. Alderaan castle could be its counterpart. Manaan Stronghold goes without saying, and Voss temple sounds amazing! I would also like an apartment on Zakuul, like Kalyos home.

I just love them strongholds :)

and Zakuul and Odessen could have balconies to turn into gardens.

Which is one of my reasons I want Rakata Prime : We just don't have gardens.

We have TONS of garden decorations - but no gardens.

The area around the entrance of the temple of the Rakata Prime FP gave me a glimpse of how beautiful a stronghold with *real gardens* could be.

( I must admit that I haven't unlocked everything of Yavin 4 yet. )

We could have Alderaan at an completely different year's season, too.