A word from the wise...

Puppypickles

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=904759&page=8

Out of the ones they mentioned he was, though I do think Troy Baker is overall attractive, certainly out of the swtor voice actors.:rak_03:

Not to insult peoples preferences, as that isn't very nice. It's great we all like different people. It's necessary:rak_03:

I can say Travis is an attractive man, but not someone I'd be attracted to.

I'm not attracted to Travis, either. There aren't really any voice actors I've seen that are my "type".

Now, I'm going to say something controversial and will probably get mocked....

But I think Ben Irving is hot :D

Again, if Command XP was meant as a way to progress characters past the level cap, a "horizontal progression" system, it makes sense that it would not be legacy wide.

The real problem, IMO, is how the system is set up, not the fact that it is not Legacy wide. The fact that it is the sole source of end game gear is troubling...and the way it provides it.

I had suggested a few changes to the system as it is currently structured....

Allow pieces of armor to be converted into tokens instead of destroyed for additional CXP.

Provide a vendor on Odessen that has end game armor for purchase with tokens.

Cut the current weekly cap by about 50 percent and drastically increase CXP from all sources.

Increase the level cap on CXP to around 5000 or make it infinite.

Reduce the amount of CXP it takes to level, especially from levels 1 to 100.

That, IMO, would solve most of the systems problems and fix the problems with farming CXP as well.

I'm not attracted to Travis, either. There aren't really any voice actors I've seen that are my "type".

Well there isn't anything wrong with finding Ben Irving hot.:rak_03: If we're going by devs, I find Charles Boyd one of the more attractive ones.

Who is going to mock me?:rak_03:

Now is that because of his looks, or is it the accent?

Well there isn't anything wrong with finding Ben Irving hot.:rak_03: If we're going by devs, I find Charles Boyd one of the more attractive ones.

Who is going to mock me?:rak_03:

Not mocking you, just woulda thought you'd go for Eric somehow. :p

Can't say any of the SWTOR devs do it for me really but I used to love Chris Metzen from Blizzard.

Not mocking you, just woulda thought you'd go for Eric somehow. :p

Can't say any of the SWTOR devs do it for me really but I used to love Chris Metzen from Blizzard.

I guess I could be on team Musco. He's the most entertaining one in the streams and answers questions about Arcann.:rak_03:

Though he doesn't look like Arcann, if that's what you were talking about.:D

I guess I could be on team Musco. He's the most entertaining one in the streams and answers questions about Arcann.:rak_03:

Though he doesn't look like Arcann, if that's what you were talking about.:D

Haha a little. At least in the sense that he's a little closer to Arcann's appearance than Charles is with his beard and full head of hair. :p

hey, to each their own. tastes will be tastes :p but honestly and part of it is probably my age, but also just overall preferences, i find Nolan North or Timothy Omundson without the beard (Aric Jorgen) or Mark Bazeley (sith warrior) far more attractive than Troy. Troy is just really not my type in most ways. its not that he's unattractive, its just .. I don't find him all that hot? is all.

/hides from flying tomoatoes

hey, to each their own. tastes will be tastes :p but honestly and part of it is probably my age, but also just overall preferences, i find Nolan North or Timothy Omundson without the beard (Aric Jorgen) or Mark Bazeley (sith warrior) far more attractive than Troy. Troy is just really not my type in most ways. its not that he's unattractive, its just .. I don't find him all that hot? is all.

/hides from flying tomoatoes

I kind of liked Timothy Omudson when I saw him in Supernatural as Kane(?) I'm 28, but I can appreciate a more seasoned man. :rak_03: Like Charles Dance!

Either I'm really out of touch, or you girls have really low standards. Either way, this is a family-friendly forum and you all need to contain yourselves!

We're not doing anything that isn't for the whole family to hear. :rak_03: It's not like we're discussing anything inappropriate.

But I'm curious how high your standards are, who do you find attractive?

Haha a little. At least in the sense that he's a little closer to Arcann's appearance than Charles is with his beard and full head of hair. :p

Facial hair is nice when it suits the face, I'm not sure how Arcann would look with a beard but I think he looks best the way he is. The model used for Arcann has a full head of hair, and I think he looks better without it. Maybe that's silly ;p

Edited by Eshvara

And yet the same wow devs introduced the most alt-unfriendly Artifact Power system in the Legion expansion. Not only is it impossible to level alts, you can't even level your off specs without gimping you main. No, I wouldn't be going around quoting wow devs when trying to put down swtor.

^THIS. It's the ONLY thing that stops me unsubbing from SW and resubbing to WOW. I was "lucky" enough to get Legion Alpha then Beta access and with the exception of the new demon class start zone, found the artifact system & new style of play awful. And I had 9 years+ play & 2 accounts with max alts on each for WOW. Nothing I experienced in Legion Alpha or Beta makes me want to give money to Blizzard.

Whilst 5.0s RNG grind might be crappy & the Devs don't appear to understand the hostility, the current grind is no where near as awful as what has happened to WOW. And KOTET was still pretty good for a wrap-up story line. If the Devs do something to help us altoholics out I will be very happy. And if they're using the grind time to give us an epic new companion inclusive storyline I will be even happier.

Then get to the front, and stop being so tacky about it. This is a family-friendly forum.

:)

A family-friendly product or service is one that is considered to be suitable for all members of an average family. Family friendly restaurants are ones that provide service to families that have young children.

SWTOR-

Blood and Gore

Mild Language

Sexual Themes

Violence

None of these things are suitable for a 6 year old, so I wouldn't call it family friendly.

I'm not exactly sure how serious you're being as you seem to be the class clown, but nobody said anything that was out of line.

Oh my... I think I touched a nerve ;3

Alright, I'm sorry for toying with you, I'll admit I was playing with you a bit.

If you really care that much, then we can introduce in private.

This isn't really the place for this kind of discussion, I honestly feel embarrassed about it.

And I apologise for being so tsundere with you.

That still doesn't mean I'm going to les out with you though, I'm not that easy.

Edited by Munithe