Bioware please give us command table like WoW

neuronfly

One great thing about WoW nowadays is the command table where we can send our followers and champions to missions for awesome rewards like mounts, pets and gear. But I see that SWTOR does not has that feature. Even Final Fantasy XIV has copied that feature from WoW.

One great thing about WoW nowadays is the command table where we can send our followers and champions to missions for awesome rewards like mounts, pets and gear. But I see that SWTOR does not has that feature. Even Final Fantasy XIV has copied that feature from WoW.

They already use this system for crafting. Stop asking for free **** and go earn it

with how many companions we have it is a good idea though lol. and it wouldn't be free ****, cause we'd have to earn some currency to afford sending out toons on these missions anyway :p. and they do have a similar system.... in dragon age inquisition lol

Ya I like that feature in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Would love to see that kind of content in SWTOR.

Edited by neuronfly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.