My opinion on how to post proper feedback...positive or negative

LordArtemis

I would just like to say go back and check my posts :cool: I play on JC not harb never said a word about losing gear! Anna will confirm since shes great.:)

I just think your a funny dude lol and in turn your my boy now like it or not!

Ok for real i dont wanna get a *********** ticket for texting and driving. Cu later!

Edited by mfourcustom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say go back and check my posts :cool: I play on JC not harb never said a word about losing gear! Anna will confirm since shes great.:)

Ok for real i dont wanna get a *********** ticket for texting and driving. Cu later!

eeeee such lol, much work, very lazy. pliz link, will confirm :eek::D:D:D:D

The best part is these same people who were screaming at the top of their lungs about not getting a single piece because of RNG somehow had SIX PIECES removed during "rollbacks" on a server they don't even play on. I'm not joking I had a field day calling these people out yesterday, custom was one of them that's why he is so worked up this morning.

that is indeed very funny and unfortunately not surprising in the least. now i will not take sides in this love squabble :D:D and will indeed check his posts................. if he links them :rolleyes::D:D:D:cool:

Oh that's right you were just the guy who has paid for swtor since 2013 just so he can post 1000s of threads crying how horrible things are. There were so many of you yesterday you all kind of just get lumped together...no worries my post is still accurate.

You have a drivers license? That's a very scary thought...

Oh that's right you were just the guy who has paid for swtor since 2013 just so he can post 1000s of threads crying how horrible things are. There were so many of you yesterday you all kind of just get lumped together...no worries my post is still accurate.

You have a drivers license? That's a very scary thought...

breathe, hon, breathe :D:D don't lump everyone together :p:p

I usually spend a lot more time than is necessary on any single forum post. I take my time to get my sentences right, to try and be as specific as I can be, to use logical arguments to support what I try to convey.

Most of the time, even when I specifically attack someone's viewpoint, I find my posts largely ignored while trolls continue to be fed and white knights pick apart trivial aspects of the post of someone who spent less time getting every word just right.

I agree with the sentiment behind this thread, but people have learned how to get noticed, and when that's what they are after, that's what they're going to get.

Well, I do agree with you but unfortunately the mods don't :D

Interesting on how you know what the mods think. I would say the mods are very aware of the couple dozen posters who have been crying on these forums for years. The mods don't give a rats as$ when they attempt to start another super, super serious "issue". And I commend the mods for that.

95% negative threads vs. 5% possitive about changes in SWTOR speak for itself.

Sure does it's why the swtor forums are considered one of the biggest cesspools in mmorpgs. It's the reason the majority of players never step foot in here. It does speak volumes you are correct.

Interesting on how you know what the mods think. I would say the mods are very aware of the couple dozen posters who have been crying on these forums for years. The mods don't give a rats as$ when they attempt to start another super, super serious "issue". And I commend the mods for that.

I know it from experience :D

now now assumptions aren't our best friends =) we get very annoyed with lack of communication (which is very understandable) and so some of us start posting much toxic crap to make ourselves feel better, because clearly it's NOT gonna make them feel worse anyway =) :eek::eek::eek:

but hei, once upon a blue moon they just might surprise us. i for one am tentatively curious about what the are gonna say during the stream today =):D:D:D

What I find more interesting is that it's not a "couple dozen posters" who have started many threads - it's been new people who have.

What I find more interesting is that it's not a "couple dozen posters" who have started many threads - it's been new people who have.

yesterday's big deal thread when it was at 300 post, 20 posters had almost 200 of those 300 post. Sorry it's not "new people" making the negative threads. The couple of dozen people try to find some "hot topic" to spam in an effort to take down swtor, they've been at it for years not just here either but this is their safe place that tolerable their behavior.

Now looking at your forums post history( which is rather short ) i'm pretty sure that you'll understand pretty soon the thoughts of the mods regarding the way people express their feelings :D

Now looking at your forums post history( which is rather short ) i'm pretty sure that you'll understand pretty soon the thoughts of the mods regarding the way people express their feelings :D

Yeah I've been around a lot longer then you...I just avoided posting in here so the couple dozen had their safe space.

Since you looked at my profile check out the contact info I believe the number in there is around 300,000 you? 1.8 million.

yesterday's big deal thread when it was at 300 post, 20 posters had almost 200 of those 300 post. Sorry it's not "new people" making the negative threads. The couple of dozen people try to find some "hot topic" to spam in an effort to take down swtor, they've been at it for years not just here either but this is their safe place that tolerable their behavior.

OMG LOL! I thought you might be having a serious discussion with me, I didn't realize you were trolling. You're absolutely imagining things - NOBODY here is trying to "take down" SWTOR, and sure as hell not for years...Bioware has been the driving factor behind the decline of SWTOR, not some imaginary forum posters. Good God...how ridiculous.

OMG LOL! I thought you might be having a serious discussion with me, I didn't realize you were trolling. You're absolutely imagining things - NOBODY here is trying to "take down" SWTOR, and sure as hell not for years...Bioware has been the driving factor behind the decline of SWTOR, not some imaginary forum posters. Good God...how ridiculous.

Oh facts are not on your side here...I'm not surprised you being another one who has been crying on these forums for years would defend these posters...as you yourself are one.

95% negative threads vs. 5% possitive about changes in SWTOR speak for itself.

Except the problem is that none of the posters (whether positive or negative) are a majority as most people do not come to the forums for various reasons. My guild- I am the only one as most do not want to deal with the drama that goes on in the forums.

So whether you are a positive poster or negative poster neither of them can actually say they are a majority. In the large scheme of things the forums posters are a minority.

Oh facts are not on your side here...I'm not surprised you being another one who has been crying on these forums for years would defend these posters...as you yourself are one.

I really think you should do something about that paranoia of yours. People are complaining here because they are unhappy with the direction this game has been taken, not because they "want to kill it" or whatever weird reason you are making up there.

What facts are those exactly? Would you say I'm part of a "gang" even? ;)

If you think I'm trying to bring SWTOR down, you couldn't be more wrong. Why on earth do you think I'd pay money to post and invest time into playing if I wanted to see this game die? How moronic would that be? I've been here posting for years telling them ways to bring players back, not ways to hurt the game, but ways to salvage it...at this point, they're too late to do much of anything though...they've neglected the game too much now and I don't see it recovering at this point...not because "I" don't want it to, but clearly EA and Bioware don't seem to want it to. There's no way a game could be this mismanaged unintentionally...none.

Do you know how many systems I've developed in-game? NONE! Know how many poor decisions of mine they implemented? NONE! Wanna know how much input I've had? NONE! I have NOTHING to do with this games decline...Bioware does.

But don't let facts stand in your way. Pretend it's people like me who post their opinions that have ruined the game, because that's easier to believe than Bioware making poor decision after poor decision, right?

I really think you should do something about that paranoia of yours. People are complaining here because they are unhappy with the direction this game has been taken, not because they "want to kill it" or whatever weird reason you are making up there.

It's not weird it's fact. The only thing that would be weird is having a grown adult waste FIVE YEARS of their life crying about a video game. A normal, mentally stable adult would move on if they were so unhappy (as you call it). Instead here at the cesspool known as swtor forums grown adults who have been crying over a video game for FIVE YEARS are protected by those like you. When these people try to bring this crap to other gaming sites they leave with their tail between their legs in a hurry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.