The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

From both my guilds it seems like a 50/50 split to people who were and were not affected. Even then the lost time, levels and items is all over the place. Some like me got knocked back to early last night. Others only got a slight hit to early this morning.

Even with my alts that I logged into last night some have mail and gtn items some are missing items bought and items sold. My alt that I transferred from EH last night is still here thankfully and didn't go awol. Regrinding levels right now and hoping the conquest we earn tonight is not again missing in the morning.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how people are getting set bonus pieces when they aren't even level 70. Some people actually did lose stuff. I lost nearly 10mil in GTN sales. This was huge for me because I only have 20mil account wide. I guess I will take screen shots of my inventory before logging off from now on. I'm not sure that will do anything, though. Who would I send the screenshots to?

I had a unit sell and i took the money last night, then i login today the mail stating the money was ready for pickup was back in my mailbox with the money so i got it back. How are you and others losing gtn sales if the money comes back to you in the form of another pickup?

And just to update for clarification sake, the command points I lost last night was for my weekly pvp quest which had been rolled back to 19/20 so i just played another match and got it back. The loss of command points was rather minimal (approx 200) because I lost this match today vs me winning the match from last night which netted me less. So not that huge a loss as originally thought. :)

I had a unit sell and i took the money last night, then i login today the mail stating the money was ready for pickup was back in my mailbox with the money so i got it back. How are you and others losing gtn sales if the money comes back to you in the form of another pickup?

GTN listings also disappeared, although those came back for me personally(and I assume everyone else) after they took the server down. A lot of business that was conducted was reversed, and any mats they might have gathered and sold in that time frame is gone entirely. Whatever progress that players made within certain time frames(there were two separate rollbacks) was lost.

BS you didn't lose sh*t. This is your 15th post on this thread you. You and about 15 others make up over 75% of this thread. Yeah huge issue we have 15/20 idiots spamming this thread with lies. You are just here to fan the flames and hope for a little attention.

Now go and play your enjoyable game white knight please. :rak_03:

Edited by psikofunkster

No a person who has done nothing but cry about a video game for five years speaks volumes about ones life. I get it you don't deal in facts and don't have the mental capacity to understand how pathetic you and the other 20-30 losers who have done the same thing are.

Here this should relax you...

http://www.fox1023.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/banana-2.jpg

Edited by mfourcustom

Well I checked at lunch and can say happily my main seems ok and assumedly my other toons will be fine too with older expired auctions. Guess I'm lucky I didn't list anything during the rollback period which I normally would have but was too busy to do so.

Gladly I don't have to re-level Acina to rank 50 influence to help with veteran mode chapter 2 - side note it didn't help, it's still bloody hard but hopefully 50% reflected damage now should help I'm hoping. ;)

GTN listings also disappeared, although those came back for me personally(and I assume everyone else) after they took the server down. A lot of business that was conducted was reversed, and any mats they might have gathered and sold in that time frame is gone entirely. Whatever progress that players made within certain time frames(there were two separate rollbacks) was lost.

Unfortunate business

Yeah I am sure you remembered exactly what you lost, its normal for people to take screen shots of their inventory right before they log off...the more and more you read this thread you begin to realize not a single person is telling the truth.

Everything I said is true. Go away. Ignored.

I was able to log in, one toon seems unaffected and the other is mostly unaffected but was on tattooine and had inexplicably started a star fortress quest that was 100% for sure not started before. Also my 4 game PVP daily seems to have returned even tho im sure I finished it. But nothing else changed as far as I can tell.

Also you didn't earn it, even if you got those items, which you didn't it was RNG that gives out those items. Nothing earned about it.

I spent my sub money and my time grinding the levels. Not very hard to understand....lol

I was able to log in, one toon seems unaffected and the other is mostly unaffected but was on tattooine and had inexplicably started a star fortress quest that was 100% for sure not started before. Also my 4 game PVP daily seems to have returned even tho im sure I finished it. But nothing else changed as far as I can tell.

Yeah as I mentioned before my Weekly pvp had been completed last night but had been returned to me this night at 19/20. So i imagine the same for your daily And i did just double check my GTN sale my other item is still there with 1 hour remaining in the listing

Edited by Spyderwraith

Yeah it is equally unfortunate albeit it seemed they took care of it quickly. People do appreciate the occasional "We are sorry for this trouble" :(

An apology may not be sufficient in cases like this, but it is necessary.

Instead they pretty much just flipped everyone the bird and said "Screw you".