Lack of Hot Male Force Using Romance-able Companions

Lunafox

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's why I actually like Vector's LI scene best. IIRC, most others it's just random point on ship > fade to black > return to random point on ship. In Vector's love scene you start in his usual area, cargo bay I believe, fade out and enter the bedroom where he has his own normal eyes.. then you do 'it' and fade to black and 'wake up' in the bedroom again. It's not quite being carried to bed but it's closer than most scenes.

I'd *love* to see more scenes like that or just something other than a kiss. I will settle for just a kiss scene with Arcann but now I've been tempted by the idea of being carried to bed by him...

But yeah, I noticed they use some animations from Mass Effect and I think I've even seen a few from Dragon Age. I have no problem with recycled animations, and since they've got a lot of romance-y type of animations it'd be nice to see some carried over to SWTOR.

Edited by Kalizo

Kinda weird that this and Arcann's thread went into the suggestion box.

Bioware, you want me to keep subbing for this game. Give me my sexy boys. At the very least, let me have Arcann. *throw money* also if you can reuse Mass Effect animations in KOTET, you can reuse the Kaidanmance's carry-to-the-bed scene. Just do it!

You say what we've all been thinking/feeling! Romances make the game more meaningful imo!

I think that's why I actually like Vector's LI scene best. IIRC, most others it's just random point on ship > fade to black > return to random point on ship. In Vector's love scene you start in his usual area, cargo bay I believe, fade out and enter the bedroom where he has his own normal eyes.. then you do 'it' and fade to black and 'wake up' in the bedroom again. It's not quite being carried to bed but it's closer than most scenes.

Some of the SI scenes with Andronikus actually take place in the bedroom as well as the lounge area on the ship. So there is some schmexy stuffs going on there also. And then there was the bedroom scene in the SI story on Alderaan when she boffs Urtel Moren. And, of course, Vector, like Jenny said. At least those types of scenes can fuel my imagination a bit more, although the carried to bed thing would be a bit swoon worthy.

Some of the SI scenes with Andronikus actually take place in the bedroom as well as the lounge area on the ship. So there is some schmexy stuffs going on there also. And then there was the bedroom scene in the SI story on Alderaan when she boffs Urtel Moren. And, of course, Vector, like Jenny said. At least those types of scenes can fuel my imagination a bit more, although the carried to bed thing would be a bit swoon worthy.

Ahh yes that's right! It's been so long since I played my SI.. should probably really replay her again soon. I do remember the Alderaan scene with poor Urtel, that one was a step up from most as well. It beats Doc's "hey Jedi, come here and get on the examination table -fade to black- mm fun, hey do it again -fade to black- ok now shoo!" I mean... if you're gonna have the scene take place in the med bay with a doctor, make it exciting damnit. :p

Ahh yes that's right! It's been so long since I played my SI.. should probably really replay her again soon. I do remember the Alderaan scene with poor Urtel, that one was a step up from most as well. It beats Doc's "hey Jedi, come here and get on the examination table -fade to black- mm fun, hey do it again -fade to black- ok now shoo!" I mean... if you're gonna have the scene take place in the med bay with a doctor, make it exciting damnit. :p

I like Doc as a character. But... he makes me cringe. I think because he comes on to hard (mind out of the gutter! BAD BRAIN.) I'd prefer Lord Scourge as a romance option for the JK... Doc just doesn't fit. It feels off to me. And my brain can get pretty imaginative with those fade-to-blacks, too. Doesn't help when I can hear the giggling in those scenes... especially with Andronikus/SI :p

It's why I prefer both Jedi to be with Theron Shan. I'm big on the generation xerox trope :p But I wouldn't mind Arcann either. I've always liked him... with a strong urge to punch him on the good side of his face. But he's a good choice, too.

I like Doc as a character. But... he makes me cringe. I think because he comes on to hard (mind out of the gutter! BAD BRAIN.) I'd prefer Lord Scourge as a romance option for the JK... Doc just doesn't fit. It feels off to me. And my brain can get pretty imaginative with those fade-to-blacks, too. Doesn't help when I can hear the giggling in those scenes... especially with Andronikus/SI :p

It's why I prefer both Jedi to be with Theron Shan. I'm big on the generation xerox trope :p But I wouldn't mind Arcann either. I've always liked him... with a strong urge to punch him on the good side of his face. But he's a good choice, too.

Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy Doc too but I don't think he's a suitable fit for the Jedi Knight either. At least not how I play most of mine. One of my JKs did marry him and there are some decent and endearing moments but it's mostly a "hes the only option" kind of thing rather than a "hes the one!" kind of thing. I would also prefer Lord Scourge above anyone else, despite everything he strikes me as a perfect match.

All my Jedi have moved on to Theron as well, he feels like a better match at least though we'll have to see what BW does with Doc's return.. if they make it interesting, one of my JKs will rekindle her marriage to Doc. My other JKs will stay with Theron and pout in a corner until Scourge turns LI. :D

I'll see your Scourge and raise you by a Quinn and a Kira. :)

I mean can you imagine how amusing it would be for the male JK to be taken to bed by the slip of a girl Kira? :D

About as hilarious as my body type 1 male smuggler trying to make out with Akaavi :D she is significantly taller than him but the animation is made for tall man, short woman and not the other way around.

http://i.imgur.com/mKzKFb0.png

Edited by Nefla

About as hilarious as my body type 1 male smuggler trying to make out with Akaavi :D she is significantly taller than him but the animation is made for tall man, short woman and not the other way around.

:D

I would love to see a BT1 try to carry Akaavi off to bed, it'd be awkwardly hilarious.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Never rolled a BT1 male before, but looks like Akaavi is humping his leg in that screen shot. Sorry. :o As for the BT1 carrying her to bed, I suspect that after the first time he dropped her, she would just sling him over her shoulder and proceed cave woman style. ;)

Never rolled a BT1 male before, but looks like Akaavi is humping his leg in that screen shot. Sorry. :o As for the BT1 carrying her to bed, I suspect that after the first time he dropped her, she would just sling him over her shoulder and proceed cave woman style. ;)

LMAO! I so wish I had my graphics tablet in my new apartment, I totally want to draw cave woman style Akaavi & husband lol and you're right, it does look like she's humping his leg XD it looked so ridiculous I had to take a picture. The only other BT1 males I have romanced Theron and Koth so while there was some camera trickery involved, it didn't use the typical animation of "tall male, short female."

Lol, it escalated. What I meant was this scene: http://i.imgur.com/POkdV3x.gifv which is a unique scene for FemShep and Kaidan and it isn't explicit at all. If they could reuse the animation, I want this to be it.

Although I would love having the DA2's Isabella's kissing but stop midway to shed all weapons and kiss again... or Fenris kiss scene.... *gasp*

Seriously, Bioware Austin, reuse those treasure trove.

Lol, it escalated. What I meant was this scene: http://i.imgur.com/POkdV3x.gifv which is a unique scene for FemShep and Kaidan and it isn't explicit at all. If they could reuse the animation, I want this to be it.

Although I would love having the DA2's Isabella's kissing but stop midway to shed all weapons and kiss again... or Fenris kiss scene.... *gasp*

I'm totally up for this scene with Arcann!!:rak_03: /signed.

I totally support this!

Yup, I can get behind that. Gimme! I want Scourge to do this. ^^

I just wish that bioware made more romantic privat moments like they did when you were just playing your class quest. I have played the latest Chapters and I like the fact they intertwine your romance with Theron for example a bit more in KOTET then in KOFTE. But still no private moments. And yes I would prefer a hotter male force user then any of the existing characters. It would be nice if other old companions come back too.

I am really curious what they are planning now.

I'm hoping the wait for story content isn't very long. :( At least with the monthly chapters... I had a reason to remain subbed the entire time. But outside of subbing once, playing them until I get bored... there's nothing really keeping me here during the dry period.

I play alone, or with my husband... when he gets the urge. And I'm the definition of casual. Though I do keep my gear up to date, and my stats correct... with rotations.. etc. Habits from my raiding days playing WoW.

Also... that scene with Fenris from DA2 will always be stuck in my head forever. I LOVE that scene. They could get away with the Garrus head bump, too... which was adorable. ANY sort of interaction is better than nothing...

I'm already thirsting for more as well, which is why Charles' avoidance aggravates me so. I understand but at the same time... grrr.

I'll play the odd day, usually on a low level who's in the original class stories. Perhaps tack on a FE/ET chapter here and there and that's it really for the moment. Though I have my fan fiction to keep me busy too and I do enjoy yapping on the forums so I guess I'll remain subbed for a while yet lol.

I'm hoping the wait for story content isn't very long. :( At least with the monthly chapters... I had a reason to remain subbed the entire time. But outside of subbing once, playing them until I get bored... there's nothing really keeping me here during the dry period.

I play alone, or with my husband... when he gets the urge. And I'm the definition of casual. Though I do keep my gear up to date, and my stats correct... with rotations.. etc. Habits from my raiding days playing WoW.

Also... that scene with Fenris from DA2 will always be stuck in my head forever. I LOVE that scene. They could get away with the Garrus head bump, too... which was adorable. ANY sort of interaction is better than nothing...

I agree with you and Eshvara. I was afraid this would happen, that in giving us the story all at once, that it would get played through and then we'd have a draught. I live for story and with getting new chapters each month, like you say it gave us something to look forward to and work at, and we could be happy in the knowledge that more would be forthcoming and we knew when. Also, I think it helped them too, because they'd be able to buy themselves more time to make more stories and activities for us.

• 3 months later...
Is it wrong of me, to not necessarily want a padawan or apprentice, but...someone who is my equal or better? :D:eek:

Nope, my thought when I first discovered romances in this game was "I would never go for someone who was weaker then me in rl" I hoped that they would have a stronger character Iresso, Torian, and Theron were the strongest ones I saw and they are not that strong.

I would just like to say on the subject of Darth Marr or Lord Scourage I can already see it.

Me: I would totally go for that

Dark Council and Jedi Council: But...but... your a Jedi

Me:So?

Dark Council and Jedi Council: Your a JEDI, you the FREAKING BARSENTOR

Me: You say that like it matters

Dark Council and Jedi Council: *cue face palms and silent stares of disbelief*