Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lack of Hot Male Force Using Romance-able Companions

Lunafox

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pssst, don't tell but I kinda did too. Tis our secret.

I have a serious issue where most male Force users I run into in-game, especially Sith ones (even though I mostly main a Jedi), tend to make me go "gimme". Darths and Masters most of all. I even eyed Lord Dramath for a brief moment.. ugh. Issues. I'll just return to my padded cell now.

You know, Lord Dramath had it going on. You know for being a ghost...but hey I'd romance the hell out of Ghost Marr too, so I don't descriminate against those who are flesh and bone challenged. Ectoplasm...it could be exciting.

Make room in that cell. I'll bring the drinks. :D

Luna I want to personally thank you for bringing this important issue to Biowares attention.

And also to say that this would be the perfect excuse to bring back Ravage.

*bows* I do my best. And I would desperately enjoy Eric Musco saying hi to me. I deserve it. :eek::D

And yes, Ravage would rule my world. He's been on my mind lately. I blame the fanfic. ;)

You know, Lord Dramath had it going on. You know for being a ghost...but hey I'd romance the hell out of Ghost Marr too, so I don't descriminate against those who are flesh and bone challenged. Ectoplasm...it could be exciting.

Make room in that cell. I'll bring the drinks. :D

Hey, I'm sure Inquisitors at least have room for 2 more inside them :p

You're not the only one :D I really love Sith Purebloods lol (dat Lord Abaron on Korriban too <3)

Oh hell yes him too please! I hate to admit it but I don't think there's a single Sith Pureblood I've ran into where I didn't allow my mind to wander off into head canon territory for just a moment. Even that dirt bag of an Arkous... I mean granted I'd still kill him afterwards but it woulda been a nice moment like the one a female Smuggler gets with Skavak. :rolleyes:

Oh hell yes him too please! I hate to admit it but I don't think there's a single Sith Pureblood I've ran into where I didn't allow my mind to wander off into head canon territory for just a moment. Even that dirt bag of an Arkous... I mean granted I'd still kill him afterwards but it woulda been a nice moment like the one a female Smuggler gets with Skavak. :rolleyes:

Ha! I totally agree though XD (and I attempted to flirt with Arkous too :D ) The only one that was gross IMO was Paladius.

They should have let us "black widow" more random people lol

Edited by Nefla

Ha! I totally agree though XD (and I attempted to flirt with Arkous too :D ) The only one that was gross IMO was Paladius.

They should have let us "black widow" more random people lol

I hit the flirt on him too, was a little miffed he didn't take it and we never got another chance before his inevitable death at my own hands but oh well. :p

Don't remember Paladius much, it's been a while since I ran a SI through anything.

Mmm Arkous. Yes...almost became a Revanite because of him. Too bad we weren't allowed to. Whoever plays Arkous/Harkun/Cytharat...has a great voice. It's so great, that I even find Harkun appealing...if I shut my eyes. I kinda like how he calls my toon 'slave'. It's a term of endearment, I just know it LOL.

Edited by Lunafox

Mmm Arkous. Yes...almost became a Revanite because of him. Too bad we weren't allowed to. Whoever plays Arkous/Harkun/Cytharat...has a great voice. It's so great, that I even find Harkun appealing...if I shut my eyes. I kinda like how he calls my toon 'slave'. It's a term of endearment, I just know it LOL.

Well then, I just spilled the water I was drinking as I read that. But I can't disagree.. I guess in some ways I have a thing about dominant/authoritative men even if they are a little evil and bad.. or perhaps especially. Le sigh. We're all doomed, really.

"I find your admission disturbing." :csw_vader::p

I hit the flirt on him too, was a little miffed he didn't take it and we never got another chance before his inevitable death at my own hands but oh well. :p

Don't remember Paladius much, it's been a while since I ran a SI through anything.

Paladius was slimy, cowardly, obese, and refused to die with dignity.

LOL! I agree though, I love that voice actor. He also played Bann Teagan in Dragon Age: Origins and your uncle Gamlen Amell in Dragon Age 2.

LOL! I agree though, I love that voice actor. He also played Bann Teagan in Dragon Age: Origins and your uncle Gamlen Amell in Dragon Age 2.

Oh god... the Bannhammer. I refuse to believe that was him in Trespasser, too. That's not the Teagan I remember ;) I also didn't know he voiced Gamlen... that explains a few things..... why I always found him strangely attractive despite him being Gamlen.

That guy has a sexy voice though. I'm into any character he voices. Darth Arkous being my favorite, followed by Cytharat.

They could still give up Lord Scourge, too... as much as I love Theron. My JK is only with him because Scourge is unavailable. Not sure what it is about Sith purebloods, but they're definitely... nice.

Paladius was slimy, cowardly, obese, and refused to die with dignity.

Egads, no. An insult to all Purebloods.

And I have to agree on the voice actor for Arkous, Cytharat and Harkun.. think he even does General Rakton in the Trooper story. Fantastic voice, shoulda been brought back for KOTET in some other new delicious role. ;)

I'm not interested in any male romances, personally, but I heartily support the introduction of ongoing romances with Force-using male NPCs. A while back, I posted a thread about the introduction of a romanceable male Force-using Cartel Market companion. I keep holding out hope for it, as those characters who'd like to romance a male Jedi/Sith/whatever-else-as-long-as-he's-got-the-Force should be able to enjoy that story.

I'm not interested in any male romances, personally, but I heartily support the introduction of ongoing romances with Force-using male NPCs. A while back, I posted a thread about the introduction of a romanceable male Force-using Cartel Market companion. I keep holding out hope for it, as those characters who'd like to romance a male Jedi/Sith/whatever-else-as-long-as-he's-got-the-Force should be able to enjoy that story.

Normally I'm pretty 'meh' about the idea of buying companions off the Cartel Market, but I think your way would be the one way I'd like to see it done. Why? Because I'd like some actual story to do with a new companion. It would be especially good if they added approval/disapproval responses and companion side comments to various conversation options in the class stories/other content like the original companions have, but I don't know if EAWare has the resources or would even be willing to go to that much effort at this point for a CM item.

Edited by AscendingSky

Pureblood Sith in a box for me to buy? I'd take it. :D

Now why didn't I see this thread before? You even mentioned Arcann in your first post. I like people who mention Arcann.:rak_03:

This is a great way to start the morning!

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS THREAD TO THE BONE!!!

Edited by Eshvara

Now why didn't I see this thread before? You even mentioned Arcann in your first post. I like people who mention Arcann.:rak_03:

Y'know, I'm not an Arcann fangirl myself, but I still support an Arcann romance. EAWare even seems to be hinting at that with the in-game email Arcann sends you after you finish the new chapters!

And also to say that this would be the perfect excuse to bring back Ravage.

I also support bringing back the old Ravage animation!!! :D

erm, I thought I was the only one who had a thing for Darth Ravage?

It'd be cool for him to come back from wherever he's been and challenge Darth Acina. :)

Y'know, I'm not an Arcann fangirl myself, but I still support an Arcann romance. EAWare even seems to be hinting at that with the in-game email Arcann sends you after you finish the new chapters!

Ditto. When people first mentioned an Arcann romance I... frowned, big time. I just couldn't see it and didn't like a single thing about him. All I wanted was to run him through with my blades but I played through KOTET on my LS Jedi who chose a path of redemption for him and damnit, I warned up to the guy. Then that e-mail came and it definitely gave me pause. Sigh. Stupid writers. :p

I don't know who you are or where you came from, but I appreciate your existence!

I hope you get everything you want for Christmas because you deserve it!!!

I also support bringing back the old Ravage animation!!! :D

erm, I thought I was the only one who had a thing for Darth Ravage?

It'd be cool for him to come back from wherever he's been and challenge Darth Acina. :)

I like Darth Ravage, handsome older man, cybernetics and everything. Who doesn't like that? Lord knows I know, I do.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Cause I'm awesome like that, what can I say? LOL.

I really would appreciate having the old guard back. Darth Ravage has always tickled me, so fellow Ravage lovers, you're not alone. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.