Engneer Sniper which utilities?

menacevm

I'm not at my pc so can't look but pretty much ballistic dampeners in the first tier and the new legendary one that makes ballistic shield heal and adds defenses while making you immovable are required IMO. The rest are nice but depends on how you play. I tend to go for added defense and I like the new counter measure utility for mobility. And I like SOS KB as well but could live without

I've only played one warzone so far as engi in 5.0, but as I did quite well (At least damage wise), here the utilities I use:

Ballistic Shields, Vital Regulators

Seek Cover, Reestablish Range

Pillbox Sniper, Series of Snares

Defensive Safeguards, (Not certain yet, i'm still lv 68. Probably either deploy shields or over-prepared)

I wouldn't take deployed shields or over-prepared personally. The extra healing on covered escape with an extra two seconds on evasion on Tactical Retreat almost makes that a must have for almost any sniper. Edited by BaineOs

Can some experienced PVP player tell where I should put my points?

here's the problem with your request, you dont know your character. It doesnt matter where you put your points, you're not going to know how to benefit from it without practice. Learn your playstyle and keep redistributing your points to fit your game.