Lv50 premades destorys the fun of PVP

Sapler

My friend and I (lvl 31 and 33) are running to a point guarded by a single lvl 50 sniper in the alderaan wz, should be pretty easy, 2v1. Sniper 2-shots my friend before we even get within 15 yards of him and then 4-shots me.

Is this all snipers or just level 50 snipers...? He pretty much held the point by himself for the whole game. Later on we sent 5 or 6 people and a healer joined him and he killed all of us before we could kill his healer.

In regards to OP's issue:

I can only hope that once there are a lot of people queuing for WZs across the server that BW will start to bracket it, or try and soft bracket it... (allowing for players to bleed from one bracket to another if there's a disproportionate amount queuing)

Between expertise from level 50 PvP equipment, a full host of abilities and a full 41 skill points the lower levels don't stand a chance. It really does break Warzones. We run 50 premades or 40+ premades every night and win almost every match, the only challenge being when we run into another high level premade.

Consider that from the skills alone I'm getting +15% to crit for one skill, +40% damage to another, +35% damage to yet another, etc. and then add in expertise on top of that. I can do more damage and more healing than your level 15 at the same time.

Meh its Variance there are plenty of not 50 premades you can run into. I mean if you queue solo you are asking for a beating typically. Also people dont understand how expertise works, in some cases getting bolstered at a low lvl actually increases your damage. Obviously being 50 helps. However you would be surprised how well you could do against a group of 50s in a premade group of your own if you are more skilled and organized. One thing I learned from most people who rushed to 50 they are not that great at PvP. Sadly PvP is an elitist activity if we like it or not. Very organized planning can do very well vs a group.

Also to note I have queued with a full premade of 45+s and sometimes lower levels can win it really depends on your 4 other pugs. Just practice makes perfect, however if it makes you unhappy or gets you stressed enough to post in a forum where same complaint has been talked about for months then you might want to take a step back a bit.

When the game has way more 50s they are implementing the level 50 only bracket and all can rejoice and complain about 49s in their queues.

This guys right here knows where it is at...

But to be honest, people will never be happy no matter what! there will always be someone to complain. :-\

Ofc i do have other complains, no games are perfect, games has flaws.. But sometimes the flaws are a bit bigger than normal. I understand peoples opinions i do "long que times" and so on. But it still dosnt fix that people gets pushed away from pvp in low lvl. Sure some people can brag about their Shadow or Sorc killing people.. or top the lists.. i am top3 myself in allmost every WZ i join, but it dosnt help unless you win right? Have a matchmaking setup going.. or bleeding brackets as mentioned.. Something that dosnt make this misserable like lets set up randomly 8 10-30 people against 8 40-50 :p not that how it happends but i can. thats the problem.

I agree. Put in Bracketts for PvP. Even as a Level 50 I want this, put in Brackets. I know that come 1 year down the line getting into PvP at anything other than Lv50 will be hard as hell. But this current situation isn't working, and it will only get worse when PvP guilds get to lv 50 and you end up with 8 Lv 50's on one side and 8 Lv 15 - 30's on the other. I have been in PvP missions where I have just been praying it will end because the sides are so unmatched. Edited by Izorii

I'm lvl 50 have PvP gear and like a challenge, face rolling groups that aren't equipped to give a decent fight is boring and uneventful. I know people that don't know how to play there class enjoy ganking and spanking players less capable :rolleyes:, but some of us actually enjoy balanced competition.

You know what's up. Steamrolls aren't fun for either side, unless you have serious complexion issues.

Fighting someone a third or half your level isn't pvp, it's genocide.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.