KOTET- Chapter 9- SPOILERS

vecner

Is anyone else sad about the emperor dying at the end of the chapter. He was my favourite character, and to see him go makes me quite sad. Do you think there is any chance of the emperor making a return, or do you think he is gone for good?

I'm sad in the sense that I'm not sure where the story will go from here. Valkorion has been a primary antagonist for so long, it's hard to imagine who else could rival him.

That's the thing. SWTOR has been about putting an end to Vitiate/Valkorion. He was apparently the most powerful force user in the mythos and now that he's been laid to rest, where can they possibly go from here? Back to the Sith vs. Jedi conflict? They put an end to that with the creation of a 3rd empire. I just don't see where they can go from here.

That's the thing. SWTOR has been about putting an end to Vitiate/Valkorion. He was apparently the most powerful force user in the mythos and now that he's been laid to rest, where can they possibly go from here? Back to the Sith vs. Jedi conflict? They put an end to that with the creation of a 3rd empire. I just don't see where they can go from here.

am sure there more powerfull sith you never know what the new empress on the sith gonna do maybe she gonna do dark rituals to get stronger and stronger

if she figure out how valkorian did it

But she won't preach to you endlessly..although she has a tendancie to throw tantrum...Urgh...hopefully nobody is squatting......

plus while in my mindscape she said she liked me after i freed her form her fathers control and enjoeyd how much alike we are

"Believe me, you don't want Hannibal Lecter inside your head."

Going with Vaylin, Valk is more dangerous since he's spent 1100 years manipulating an entire damn galaxy.

That, and depending on what dialogue you choose, she says she could get use to be able to choose what she wants.

Maybe she's unable to rest, and the next chapters will deal with us either helping her find peace or manipulating her(or ya know, Force Walking).

That, and depending on what dialogue you choose, she says she could get use to be able to choose what she wants.

Maybe she's unable to rest, and the next chapters will deal with us either helping her find peace or manipulating her(or ya know, Force Walking).

Vaylin is more powerful than the 4 Sith ghosts and 1 Voss ghost I bound.

Having her as a battery will truly allow me to protect my knew comfy chair.

Vaylin is more powerful than the 4 Sith ghosts and 1 Voss ghost I bound.

Having her as a battery will truly allow me to protect my knew comfy chair.

But would we be able to ? I mean as a ghost....what sensitive can we give her to do as we want ? those she wanted dead are probably all dead......

I wish I could've force bound Valk and Arcann and Koth.....but not her . I don't see her staying put and she screech way too much for my taste lol that headech.....

And I'm sure..she would break free somehow....

The Inquisitor need a new army of Ghost....as back up plan if organic betray us lol that's what I though at that ending....no more betrayer without cannon fodder ready to take the heat for us .

Ill be honest, valkorian dying actually made me tear up a bit, let me explain why. I spent the past 25 episodes building up my character as one who thought Valkorian as truely having changed since Ziost, an unexpected side effect with huge moral ramifications. That we couldnt convince him to *not* betray us let me feeling a little stale. Especially since his character brought powerful themes of Death and the nature of ones existence to an otherwise lackluster story pre KOTET (expect for warrior LS/DS and agent LS/DS). They didnt even explain if me still having his power but not having his spirit made my char immortal or not.

Now my knight/agent could give a rats *** about valkorions life death ruminations as both those characters despised valkorion for different means in my playthrough. But still. it WAS a powerful sendoff for the character, but some remote part of my Lightside Warriors mind wished that he could have saved valkorion from himself as my warrior did to his own self.

am sure there more powerfull sith you never know what the new empress on the sith gonna do maybe she gonna do dark rituals to get stronger and stronger

if she figure out how valkorian did it

If there's someone more powerful out there than Vitiate/Valkorion, I'd love to know about him/her.

If there's someone more powerful out there than Vitiate/Valkorion, I'd love to know about him/her.

Well Lana and Theron said there are forces moving in to fight. Sure we won the war, but now we have to keep the peace and sometimes that is harder than fighting a war.