So, no AFKers or noobs seeking CXP in ranked yet?

majopucik

I wonder when these threads, or if even, will start to appear.

Since ranked is easily accessible now and the best source of CXP I guess there will be a lot of people queing for it in order to get CXP. Since these people probably dont care about their rating they will either play very little or even afk the match.

As Eric said, ranked and NiM operations are the best source of CXP, which seems to be true, yet ranked so too easy to access compared to NiM ops.

if it brings even a few new ranked pvp players to the community its worth it. plus, if ranked can become something that consistently pops on a daily basis and doesn't have to be actively organized by the community then you will get more actual players q'ing up which will help offset the afkers.

I was on fleet for quite a while yesterday since i was doing the crafting achievements and was noting the chat on TRE. BOth Imp and rep side people were typing to:

Q solo ranked

So i guess its still a problem, but i dont understand why! As soon as i will level my toons, do the Uprisings achievements I will fully devote time to getting CXP and best way will be ranked.

Ah I guess we still have early access :D

pretty sure it's 40 or less. someone mentioned 25 in another thread.

I didnt check myself but yeah Trixxie said 25 and since she only pvps in the game she is probably right. Also, i did one WZ on my main sentinel and funny thing was that i got valor! He is valor 100 but i got valor :D

I didnt investigate this more, just saying.

I didnt check myself but yeah Trixxie said 25 and since she only pvps in the game she is probably right. Also, i did one WZ on my main sentinel and funny thing was that i got valor! He is valor 100 but i got valor :D

I didnt investigate this more, just saying.

I'm only going on what another long term pvper told me. All my 65+ guys are at or close to 100 Valor. The rest are capped at their current XP lvl.

I'm about to go to sleep, but if someone wants to do a double check and get back to us on the Valor threshold, that would be great.

I'm only going on what another long term pvper told me. All my 65+ guys are at or close to 100 Valor. The rest are capped at their current XP lvl.

I'm about to go to sleep, but if someone wants to do a double check and get back to us on the Valor threshold, that would be great.

I'm almost sure that i heard 40 on one of the livestreams but i'm too lazy to check.

OK not ranked but...

Won a 6-1 queshball last night. - And there were several AFK-ers on the opposing team. In fact when we were about to slam dunk the last score, we purposefully gave the ball away and let hem have 1 score, then just sat in the middle mowing them down out of the spawn and padding our numbers until the last few seconds....

And this was a scratch team from people from the GSF queue.... we mostly know one another, but aren't a premade as such and don't have Voice chat.

IDK, it may have been a 1-off but there have been some pretty big wins and losses in the last couple of days, and a lot of people with fewer than 3 medals on both sides, and spinning over the ops frame a lot of them are already level 70....

TBH there may be other ways to get CXP, but this certainly can't be the optimal way.

:rak_02:

Edited by Storm-Cutter

OK not ranked but...

Won a 6-1 queshball last night. - And there were several AFK-ers on the opposing team. In fact when we were about to slam dunk the last score, we purposefully gave the ball away and let hem have 1 score, then just sat in the middle mowing them down out of the spawn and padding our numbers until the last few seconds....

And this was a scratch team from people from the GSF queue.... we mostly know one another, but aren't a premade as such and don't have Voice chat.

IDK, it may have been a 1-off but there have been some pretty big wins and losses in the last couple of days, and a lot of people with fewer than 3 medals on both sides, and spinning over the ops frame a lot of them are already level 70....

TBH there may be other ways to get CXP, but this certainly can't be the optimal way.

:rak_02:

Before the expansion there were heaps of credit farming afk trolls that started to appear in matches who weren't even geared or have advanced class. At the time I just assumed they were farming WZ Comms for the credit conversions.

Has anyone checked if we are getting an increase in credits again from completing WZs. The Devs nerfed how many credits we were getting after 3.0 because credit farmers were using pvp to farm easy credits.

These afkers might not be there to farm CXP, but to farm credits instead.

So we tried it yesterday for a while, made 2 ranked groups with all dps. I played 7 matches and won 7 matches :D got over 1000 cxp each time which means one rank each time when i counted disintegrating stuff.

Pops were fast but i didnt note the time we took to do this. The others got to rank 25 so yeah, ranked PVP is the way. We also got qued up against a different team than our friends which consisted of 3 dps and 1 healer, however, they were very very crap and we killed them off pretty fast, and 2 of them seemed to have /stucked it in the end even.

So were werent the only ones making such groups.

Don't need to at the moment, there is bonus CXP if you queue pvp in the Command screen

Even without the bonus its still great cxp, i mean for loss or win (but have only been winning :D ), with bonus it was over 1000 cxp for 10 mintues and without its like 700+

Don't need to at the moment, there is bonus CXP if you queue pvp in the Command screen

Bonus CXP, whatever will I do with it... the crates annoy me, I've disintegrated so much green garbage and empty shells it's not funny... there was one piece of purple gear, I can rip the mods out and put them in my 208 PvP set without losing its bonus, right?

Bonus CXP, whatever will I do with it... the crates annoy me, I've disintegrated so much green garbage and empty shells it's not funny... there was one piece of purple gear, I can rip the mods out and put them in my 208 PvP set without losing its bonus, right?

Yup, that is the way you should do it. Keep on disintegrating gree/blue stuff till you get purple and rip the mods and replace them in your gear. Also implants and stuff.

I'm there! I'm not exactly AFK but I am bad with melee in PvP(that's why I wasn't playing them prior this patch much in PvP(valor around 40)). And I am using PvE utilities because I won't change them for a content I don't enjoy.

I guess I can be +1 to noobs category.

Enjoy the beautiful decision that ranked gives you so many free points.

[How to]

1.) Buy: Rename Legacy & Charactername twice

2.) Leave your guild and maybe join a conquest one, wich don't cares about

3.) rename legacy and character

4.) afk-join the wz, an let your rank be raised

5.) after reaching 300, use

6.) rename legacy and character back

7.) go back to your guild you wanted to play with

u could save a legacy rename, if you don't join a guild

with my new pvp-rank30-toon, i could join ranked, too.

Edited by fabsus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.