Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone got lucky with the command crates so far?

Eshvara

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get a set bonus piece at rank 7, though for the wrong spec as I just finished doing my story in the sorc dps spec. I wanted it for my main spec which is corruption! :( FML!

http://i.imgur.com/2GjNQiL.jpg Screeny if anyone cares to see.

You're lucky. I'm level 7 and so far nothing but junk. The only things I kept are green jawa junk and a couple of rank 5 companion gifts.

loot trash, jawa junk a few customization weapons, otherwise nothing of any interest what so ever.

I received some crates after hitting 70 during a couple of raids and it was all trash in the crates. Also the raid drops are also trash just crafting mats, schematics, and the same mounts that we've had for years. Both the crates and the raid drops were more than just disappointing.

One 230 relic and few schematics and rest all crap. No sets and i'm rank 9. I guess this is what Bioware wanted - you play and hope for RNGjesus to be lucky. No time invested with effort anymore at all its all about luck. Edited by Divona

I did a run through of SM Dread Palace and netted a 230 Artifact main and offhand. Too bad I was running a Tank, where those things matter less. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A guildie got a 230 Relic, but I don't think a single set bonus piece dropped for us in 5-6 Command Levels each.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.