Senya aged terribly :(

Bonzenaattori

It's only been six to eight months between KOTFE and KOTET. And...I think the only thing about Senya that changed are her strands of hair that were in front of her ears. Those are gone in her KOTET design.

One thing that makes the characters seem older is the fact that some facial animations have changed. Look closely when someone frowns - before, it was just the eyebrows knitting together, but no other changes to the face. Now, the skin on the forehead and nose wrinkles a little, just like it does in real life when someone frowns. It's a tad more realistic.

Is it just me or 5.0 content Senya looks aged...

How much time exactly went by since the window between KOTFE and KOTET?

Please change Senya back, she was much more radiant before T_T

She didn't age . They changed her design...

Just wait till you see Vaylin :D

She didn't age . They changed her design...

Just wait till you see Vaylin :D

I had to look it up. I always thought Vaylin was pretty damn ugly, but now it looks like she froze her face with botox and got dressed in a jawa junkshop! Thanks for the laugh! I really needed it to ease Thanksgiving stress. :D

I had to look it up. I always thought Vaylin was pretty damn ugly, but now it looks like she froze her face with botox and got dressed in a jawa junkshop! Thanks for the laugh! I really needed it to ease Thanksgiving stress. :D

-Gets popcorn and waits for rage from the Vaylomancers-

Hum..I don't think she is ugly . Her voice is annoying though . And the way she walk ? Seriously ? Everytime she goes to throne..she stump around like her spine is hurting or something lol .

I have yet to see how she look in the game with the new face..but I did see that one Vid..and I though it was Arcann :p

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Senya looks better ;/ I think they also changed Arcann, could have sworn he looked older in Kotfe! Not that I mind, can't go wrong with my Arcann:rak_03:

It's a natural reaction . I don't know any other game that keep changing stuff without warning like they are doing . I mean what is next ? A red Head Valk ? and call him Barbe rousse ? :D

Oh now....I want that just for Lolz !

Hum..I don't think she is ugly . Her voice is annoying though . And the way she walk ? Seriously ? Everytime she goes to throne..she stump around like her spine is hurting or something lol .

I have yet to see how she look in the game with the new face..but I did see that one Vid..and I though it was Arcann :p

Is t it about time Theron gets a change? I mean for the better! I don't get why they didn't give him body 2.5 like the rest of them! Or are you happy with sir Shan? Not saying he looks bad btw, but he could look better! And people like Lana get updates so.. ;/

Edited by Eshvara

Is t it about time Theron gets a change? I mean for the better! I don't get why they didn't give him body 2.5 like the rest of them! Or are you happy with sir Shan? Not saying he looks bad btw, but he could look better! And people like Lana get updates so.. ;/

Thats because like with Liara in Mass Effect, and Leliana in Dragon Age, Lana is the devs "Favorite". The one they think is so wonderful and pivotal in their grand "artistic scheme", they devote all their time, attention, and detail to them, to the exclusion of everyone else,

:(

Thats because like with Liara in Mass Effect, and Leliana in Dragon Age, Lana is the devs "Favorite". The one they think is so wonderful and pivotal in their grand "artistic scheme", they devote all their time, attention, and detail to them, to the exclusion of everyone else,

:(

I know, but even Darth Acina got a new model... ;/ Another female force user. if she can be romanced before females get a male, I'm going to send someone a whole buttload of coal for Christmas!!

Theron deserves at least an updated outfit. ;/

Edited by Eshvara

Theron would benefit from less plasticky hair and a new jacket, other than that they should keep their hands off of him! I think they keep tweaking Lana because no matter what they do she still looks a little odd.

Theron would benefit from less plasticky hair and a new jacket, other than that they should keep their hands off of him! I think they keep tweaking Lana because no matter what they do she still looks a little odd.

I agree, although I've never been a fan of the male bodies in this game, but maybe Theron's clothes make it look worse than it is!

I liked Theron's concept art, and I don't think his in game model looks like it, which is a shame. Of course that's just my opinion. :)

Lana does indeed look a little odd, I think both her outfit designs are a bit underwhelming to say the least, but then again that's just what I think!

I did think when they brought The secret agent set to the Cartel market, it was going to be what Theron was gonna wear from now on, as the theme seemed the similar. But nope!

Edited by Eshvara

-Gets popcorn and waits for rage from the Vaylomancers-

Oooh! fab idea. Now I must go look up Vaylin :D

As for Senya, her daughter is tracking her every move trying to kill her and her son, she just betrayed her friends, and possibly betrayed her husband given that he's been in and out of the commander's body like a Katy Perry song, and her son isn't on death's doorstep...so geesh, give her some slack. Poor woman probably isn't sleeping or eating well and probably has zero thought to slather on some makeup and anti wrinkle cream.:p

(PS: I think they made her face thinner, her eyes bigger and more slanted. I actually like her better this way.)

I should Tattoo 'I love Lana' so you can remember it , aye ? lol

Maybe they didn't change his design because they like how he look ? Or maybe they have weird issue with him ?

Who know.......

I do like what he is wearing though . But I can understand wanting him to look different then he did in Shadow Of revan .

Her voice! Agreed! Every time I dismissed her as a companion and she said, "Your funeral." I wanted to stab her in the back. I had to remind myself that isn't very Jedi like. :p So when I played on my SI, I made her threaten Senya more than once about how she liked to stab things with her lightsaber. :D

Edited by americanaussie

I've liked Lana in her SoR and KotFE looks, however, at least with SoR, people were complaining about her look, so like you say, I think they're just trying to get a look everyone (most everyone) likes.

Theron I don't recall to many detractors, makes sense to keep him looking the same.