Arcann is back?

AlCorazon

So, to try and attempt to bring this thread back on topic ...

The screenshot of Arcann in yesterday's tweet shows Arcann, on Voss, with non-sith eyes. Without the white haze around the border of the screen.

He has the yellow eyes in the teaser at 0:09. So, choices mattering again? Spare Senya and Arcann, he comes back blue-eyed and ready to fight for you, attempt to shoot the betrayer and her son the tyrant prince down and he comes with pseudo-revanites to attack you?

But there is already precedent of Heskal summoning Arcann to Asylum, knowing full well it meant his death and the death of many on Asylum, just to fulfill destiny. He called his mortal enemy ("Blood calls out for blood"). I wouldn't put it past any of the other Scions to do the same.

I thought I saw a yellow colored Revan's Mask in the trailer. Thanks for confirming that. Was wondering...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

II don't like the character of Aric

:eek: These words do not belong in a sentence together! Aric is my favourite romance story even above Vector & Malavai. The universe is getting ready to implode!

I'm hoping the dead Theron is similar to when

we saw all our original companions dead in the dream chapter with Valkorian. If not there will be a lot of us who romanced Theron doing a Kylo Ren on BWs headquarters! Though I suspect his mother has the power to bring him back from the dead if he's really killed off

He could be fixed, there's lore related precedent for it. I think I once saw someone mention the mother machine on Belsavis I believe (actually that might have been Luna's fic, but it works). The Emperor himself who was in a similar state (from what I understood, forgive me if I'm wrong) found love, marriage and had three children with Senya. There's plenty BW CAN do in terms of curing Lord Scourge and making him a LI. God knows there's even plenty in his in-game dialogues that set it up but.. there's a difference between what they can do and what they actually do and BW is notorious for dropping the ball on a lot of interesting potential stories and moments so bleh.

Yep, that was my story that had the mother machine on Belsavis reconstitute Scourge. :)

Anything is possible, if well written. I find it very plausible that Scourge would have found a 'cure' for his condition over the last five years, he's free of the Emperor, free of the Jedi, so he had time on his hands...and perhaps motivation to get better for when he finds the Jedi. :) Now that would be fun, to find out that we can flirt with Scourge and romance him, when we get him back...sometime in 2020. o_O

Edited by Lunafox

Yep, that was my story that had the mother machine on Belsavis reconstitute Scourge. :)

Anything is possible, if well written. I find it very plausible that Scourge would have found a 'cure' for his condition over the last five years, he's free of the Emperor, free of the Jedi, so he had time on his hands...and perhaps motivation to get better for when he finds the Jedi. :) Now that would be fun, to find out that we can flirt with Scourge and romance him, when we get him back...sometime in 2020. o_O

Haha sorry! I've put so many different thoughts into "What could they do to cure him" that I couldn't quite recall where I'd read the mother machine theory and then it hit me like, duhhh where else?! I still say you need to get on that writing staff and just make it happen and have all our dreams come true!

The stream today was beyond annoying. They sat there talking about Nathema, it's significance and history and it's place in the lore and even straight up referred to Drew's Revan novel and.. nothing. You'd think a moment like that is, since others have come and gone already, the perfect timing to bring someone like Scourge back and they just.. gah. And would it really be so hard to extend each chapter with an additional 10-15 minutes playtime to return a companion in a meaningful way without taking away from the key story?

Haha sorry! I've put so many different thoughts into "What could they do to cure him" that I couldn't quite recall where I'd read the mother machine theory and then it hit me like, duhhh where else?! I still say you need to get on that writing staff and just make it happen and have all our dreams come true!

The stream today was beyond annoying. They sat there talking about Nathema, it's significance and history and it's place in the lore and even straight up referred to Drew's Revan novel and.. nothing. You'd think a moment like that is, since others have come and gone already, the perfect timing to bring someone like Scourge back and they just.. gah. And would it really be so hard to extend each chapter with an additional 10-15 minutes playtime to return a companion in a meaningful way without taking away from the key story?

Aww thanks. I'd love to write for the game, but they're probably afraid an old romantic like me would reinstate the Ewok Festival of Love. I think it would be great if they extended the length of the chapters to devote proper time for the companion romance aspects of the story. Five years...and probably longer than that, means there should be a lot for our toons and their comps to discuss. :)

Aside from being satele's non force using son, what is exactly special about him? Like what did he do that makes him so interesting?

In fiction, Sexy = Interesting.

If Theron or Lana is killed, I really wouldn't care. They were the worst parts of SOR and KOFTE, being band and forgettable because Bioware can't decide how long they want to jerk us around with them. They have many points that could be really interesting... AND THOSE ALWAYS HAPPEN OFF SCREEN! These two are literally only there to move the plot along while representing both the Empire and Republic.

In fiction, Sexy = Interesting.

If Theron or Lana is killed, I really wouldn't care. They were the worst parts of SOR and KOFTE, being band and forgettable because Bioware can't decide how long they want to jerk us around with them. They have many points that could be really interesting... AND THOSE ALWAYS HAPPEN OFF SCREEN! These two are literally only there to move the plot along while representing both the Empire and Republic.

Seriously, wanna know what off screen that could begin it all? The way they find each other on Manaan and how THAT conversation goes down for them to start working together.

So, to try and attempt to bring this thread back on topic ...

The screenshot of Arcann in yesterday's tweet shows Arcann, on Voss, with non-sith eyes. Without the white haze around the border of the screen.

He has the yellow eyes in the teaser at 0:09. So, choices mattering again? Spare Senya and Arcann, he comes back blue-eyed and ready to fight for you, attempt to shoot the betrayer and her son the tyrant prince down and he comes with pseudo-revanites to attack you?

But there is already precedent of Heskal summoning Arcann to Asylum, knowing full well it meant his death and the death of many on Asylum, just to fulfill destiny. He called his mortal enemy ("Blood calls out for blood"). I wouldn't put it past any of the other Scions to do the same.

Also something I noticed was that Arcann wears slightly different armor.

When he's with the revanite looking soldiers, his armor is dyed black and white and his helmet goes up to his scalp, which isn't how it was in kotet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxftmNEUsAA_mkO.jpg

And in the picture with the blue eyes, his armor, from what you can see at least seems all white and his helmet is how it was it kotfe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SWTOR/status/799014955819343872/photo/1

Not sure if it means anything or if the second picture linked is just after the first picture happened. But broken armor wouldn't explain why his armor is all "dyes" white again.

Maybe I'm just making too much of it.:rak_03:

When he's with the revanite looking soldiers, his armor is dyed black and white and his helmet goes up to his scalp, which isn't how it was in kotet.

And in the picture with the blue eyes, his armor, from what you can see at least seems all white and his helmet is how it was it kotfe.

Not sure if it means anything or if the second picture linked is just after the first picture happened. But broken armor wouldn't explain why his armor is all "dyes" white again.

Wow, surprised he has blue eyes...

Wow, surprised he has blue eyes...

Yeah, it was shown in the cinematic. You've probably seen it before ;p

http://puu.sh/sms4s/72f6e20029.jpg

Most people probably saw it already and it has been talked about but he's right here with you in the teaser.

http://puu.sh/smrM0/7452440386.jpg

Arcann by our side confirmed:rak_03: But you still can decide their fate, which doesn't necessarily imply killing. for all you know it means banishing him or putting him in carbonite for the sake of irony. /shrugs

Edited by Eshvara

Seriously, wanna know what off screen that could begin it all? The way they find each other on Manaan and how THAT conversation goes down for them to start working together.

Worst part was at the end of Rishi, where Satele attempts to talk to Theron and he basically just goes ''No, we'll have our interesting talk out of the view of camera!" Then if you decide to stay with him to talk, they jsut skip the conversation. Such a story tease

Compare his eyes in the picture, you can just see that in the first one, his eyes are yellow-orange-ish. Where have we seen him display both eye colours? The first trailer, when he attacks Valkorian his eyes are yellow/orange, but turn back to blue when he realises what he's done.

Compare his eyes in the picture, you can just see that in the first one, his eyes are yellow-orange-ish. Where have we seen him display both eye colours? The first trailer, when he attacks Valkorian his eyes are yellow/orange, but turn back to blue when he realises what he's done.

Oh no, I agree, in the one its orange and in the other its blue, maybe like someone said it depends on your choice made. Guess we'll find out! I meant to say exactly what you're saying. :) I thought I did:rak_02: I don't think he changed his eyes in kotfe, even after defeat.

Edited by Eshvara

Oh no, I agree, in the one its orange and in the other its blue, maybe like someone said it depends on your choice made. Guess we'll find out! I meant to say exactly what you're saying. :) I thought I did:rak_02: I don't think he changed his eyes in kotfe, even after defeat.

Did we ever get a close enough look at his eyes in KOTFE? Because I know his were back to blue when Senya rescues him at the end.

Did we ever get a close enough look at his eyes in KOTFE? Because I know his were back to blue when Senya rescues him at the end.

I think so when he's in his shuttle, you get a close up of his face looking sad. But the whole area was kind of blue so I might have missed it. I wouldn't be surprised at that time but I don't recall his eyes being blue at that time.

Yeah, it was shown in the cinematic. You've probably seen it before ;p

http://puu.sh/sms4s/72f6e20029.jpg

Most people probably saw it already and it has been talked about but he's right here with you in the teaser.

http://puu.sh/smrM0/7452440386.jpg

Arcann by our side confirmed:rak_03: But you still can decide their fate, which doesn't necessarily imply killing. for all you know it means banishing him or putting him in carbonite for the sake of irony. /shrugs

I'm trying to decide if he looks like a force ghost like his dad, though. He will be in my story.

I'm trying to decide if he looks like a force ghost like his dad, though. He will be in my story.

I guess it's a bit hard to see, though I do think it would be a bit weird for him to be dead there:rak_02: Seems more like a last chapter last dialogue kind of thing, where you either decide him coming with you or him biting the dust!

Hope you get the ending that satisfies you:rak_03: