Transparisteel Onslaught Gauntlets?

DJHaterade

I don't know, but I've been looking for the Transparisteel Onslaught Helm, and can't find it. Torhead and Darthhater claim that it's a reward from "Breaking the Code" a heroic 2+, and I just did it last night. Not the correct reward.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but if anyone has information in general about the Transparisteel Onslaught gear, that would be helpful!

Using the whole set for looks and just modding it to keep it up to date.

You get the chest from the long goodbye,the legs from pirate bullies and the helm from search and rescue.The gloves I remember getting from a regular quest.

Thanks -- I'm looking forward to heading back to Tatooine tonight to take a crack at these. The quest rewards on all the database sites are inaccurate, so thanks a bunch for taking the time to post the information.

Just to confirm -- it's a white, scout-trooper looking helmet, right?

Thanks -- I'm looking forward to heading back to Tatooine tonight to take a crack at these. The quest rewards on all the database sites are inaccurate, so thanks a bunch for taking the time to post the information.

Just to confirm -- it's a white, scout-trooper looking helmet, right?

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Screenshot_2011-12-21_21_57_35_935087.jpg

Thanks!

Wasn't the one I thought it was, but it's still SO much better than the galactically ridonkulous helmets I've been coming across.

I feel like I either get a good helmet in a terrible color, or a good color for a terrible helmet. Lately I've just turned off the helmet in the preferences. lol

Thanks again for the screenshot.

Where do you acquire these? I've done all the Heroics on Tatooine that I can find. The internet says that they are a reward From HEROIC: Search and Rescue, however I have run that and they are not.

The gloves are the final reward from the Czerka quest chain on Tatooine. I got them today.

And I'm pretty sure that the helmet is a reward from either Search and Rescue, Reap the Whirlwind, Down the Hole or The Last Goodbye. (I think Search & Rescue but can't be sure.)

Edited by Siha

I have everything but the Boots, and I have been searching for well over a week now with no success. I got the gloves/greaves from the pirate bullies/Jawas concern heroics, The belt from Down the hole heroic and the greaves chest and helm from other quest chains.

However I haven't come across anyone who has the boots :(

Any help would be appreciated!

I have cleared Tatt of everything!!!

Edited by Calanya

Accodring to Torhead there are no custom boots for this set, only some blue ones. I guess they're a random drop. If you want some boots to complete the look go to the lightside vendor at the fleet and take a look at the "Stalwart Defender's Boots". You can buy them for 8000. But take note that only you can wear them and not Aric for example as they require you to be a trooper. Edited by Niddi

Can not find the Boots. Could anyone help me out? Would much appreciate.

I got the helmet from the Long Goodbye heroic.

Perhaps it's just random which gear you get, but all the pieces come from heroics on Tatooine.

The only thing I'm missing (other than the pants) is the boots. I've got a matching pair, but they are blue.

UPDATE: I did indeed get the pants when I did the Pirate Bullies Heroic. That being said, it looks like you get random pieces from the Heroics and it will pull from a pool of the items that you don't already have.

Edited by jdmaze

Okay, just finished searching high and low for the Transparisteel Onslaught set. Here's where I got everything.

Helm: Search and Rescue

Breastplate: The Long Goodbye

Greaves: Pirate Bullies

I can't remember where I got the gauntlets, but I believe they came from the final Czerka mission.

I did a couple of the heroics twice, and received the same rewards. FWIW, I just now learned about these items at level 34, and was able to easily backtrack and solo everything. I used Tanno Vik and just kept him healed up.

Edited by HansBrolo

• 2 weeks later...
Light Side vendor on the republic station. Level 27 heavy armor costume pieces. They fit the set perfectly.

Well i have these boots but i think they match not perfectly :/.

I really want to get these transparisteel boots.

I'll try the alternative with these Rampage Assault Boots too. Perhaps i like them more.

the white/light grey trooper helm is from a heroic on the republic prison world (belmorra? belsavis? i forget which one).

its from a 2+ heroic to clear a cave.. think its the first or second heroic you get access to.

hope that helps.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/453/screenshot2011122822545.jpg

Which boots do you wear on this picture? I like them. Are these the Rampage Assault Boots ?

• 1 month later...

Hi - I really like this set too. Just to confirm my own findings (which I've repeated three times to get sets for Jorgan and Dorne)

Helm : Search & Rescue

Chest: The Long Goodbye

Legs: Pirate Bullies

Gauntlets: Czerka quest end reward - I'm still looking for matching gloves for companions

Boots: only blue available - so Lightside vendor Heavy Gunner's Boots look really good, and don't have the Trooper class requirement so you can have same on companions

Belt - seems to be only blue available - would love to know if someone has found orange or a particular other belt which matches well

I'll be interested to see how the Update 1.2 armor matching helps with trooper gear - might sort out some of our problems

the white/light grey trooper helm is from a heroic on the republic prison world (belmorra? belsavis? i forget which one).

its from a 2+ heroic to clear a cave.. think its the first or second heroic you get access to.

hope that helps.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/453/screenshot2011122822545.jpg

What rifle are you using? and whats the name of the helm please.

Hi - I really like this set too. Just to confirm my own findings (which I've repeated three times to get sets for Jorgan and Dorne)

Helm : Search & Rescue

Chest: The Long Goodbye

Legs: Pirate Bullies

Gauntlets: Czerka quest end reward - I'm still looking for matching gloves for companions

Boots: only blue available - so Lightside vendor Heavy Gunner's Boots look really good, and don't have the Trooper class requirement so you can have same on companions

Belt - seems to be only blue available - would love to know if someone has found orange or a particular other belt which matches well

I'll be interested to see how the Update 1.2 armor matching helps with trooper gear - might sort out some of our problems

The white jedi gountlets form specialety vendor on belmora are the best metch i could find