Swap Character sex 5.0

TrixxieTriss

o.O We all have access to the same content based on f2p or premium. That's the treating your customers in equal manners. If you don't like the product however, that's a different story.

You have a gift for switching things around , I give you that .

In Swtor , I can easely see you succeed as Imperial Agent .

I'm not gonna bother pointing out the obvious . Look at it yourself , or pretend it isn't there .

Watever , I still want my Gay Romance . Details , exuses , be damned .

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, MANY people stay loyal to their vanilla LI. They released the statistics not that long ago in regards to that. So no, it still matters, especially given that if you cheat on your LI and start up another one there is an expected confrontation.

I've never been a fan of making characters all be bi just to make people happy. These characters are actually characters with their own story and their own motivations, having them be straight, bi, or gay is part of them. While I never flirted with him, I LIKED seeing the Sith on Makeb that was only gay as that showed a choice to hold to the character rather than cop out and pat everyone on the head and just make him bi. It is far better to make a choice of straight or gay when making a character than just patting everyone on the head and making every LI bi.

Also, would it kill them to give the players romancable male force user companions? It has been years now and all we have is Xalek, Gus, and Scourge. 2 aliens outside of the acceptable "humanoid" range for how they judge if a companion can be an LI and Scourge who literally cannot feel any emotion but hate (he explains this if anyone forgot, he also does not feel warmth, touch, smell, taste...honestly his form of immortality sucks compared to Nico's).

I think most people have actually missed the point of why the thread was created because it went off the rails into changing companion sexual choices. So I'm going to refrain from that part of the discussion and just talk about the thread topic.

So let me just try and put us back on topic

The request was to Bio regarding the ability to swap your character gender. Not same gender relationships.

After a couple of posts on this "topic", I came to the conclusion that doing it during the vanilla character story would cause head aches.

The solution and what I would like Bioware to do, is to allow us to swap gender on our created characters after the vanilla companion story line is complete. Like at the same story stage as if you'd created an instant lvl 60.

We can already change races and customise character. So when the game gets to a certain lvl, there is no reason why a gender swap isn't possible.

Bioware please provide a token on the CM to allow us to swap gender after the vanilla story.

After a couple of posts on this "topic", I came to the conclusion that doing it during the vanilla character story would cause head aches.

The solution and what I would like Bioware to do, is to allow us to swap gender on our created characters after the vanilla companion story line is complete. Like at the same story stage as if you'd created an instant lvl 60.

We can already change races and customise character. So when the game gets to a certain lvl, there is no reason why a gender swap isn't possible.

Bioware please provide a token on the CM to allow us to swap gender after the vanilla story.

Hm.. Though I have no idea what flags might still be there, this could be possible. At least if you're prepared to have the 1-60 stuff reset and brought to default outcome (exactly like when you create a level 60). I'm not sure it'd be as easy, but it's a much a more realistic approach.

Hm.. Though I have no idea what flags might still be there, this could be possible. At least if you're prepared to have the 1-60 stuff reset and brought to default outcome (exactly like when you create a level 60). I'm not sure it'd be as easy, but it's a much a more realistic approach.

That's a possible step in the process, although with the way the 4.0-5.0 stories have gone, I can't see that resetting them really matters as none of those vanilla story choices really matter.