Inquisitor & Darth Marr

SithKoriandr

if you bind more to you, you'll have to go through the healing process again. isn't that impossible? i think... not sure.

I though the problem was that we bound alot in a short time . And that machine fixed our body .

Because I remember after you get healed (or more like seemed she fixed your body) , I bound that Voss guy lol and it was fine . Felt like Nox had the control and could bind anyone she wanted .

My Assassin is LS, but I just feel, if she saw a force ghost, her first thought would be "Force Walk!" :p "GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!" >_>

How can your Sith Assassin..be LS....and wanna catch them all ? Binding force Ghost is a Darrrrrrrrk side cookie action!

:eek: Noooooooo! You have been using a Poke ball !!!

Cheater!!! :p

https://cdn-img-3.wanelo.com/p/f49/e67/9cc/88d67346e3e03a336cf5001/x354-q80.jpg

I've started a new Inquisitor (Assassin again...don't judge! I want to use my lightsaber!) and I just realized...

I don't get to force bind Marr to me in KotFE! That's just messed up! :(

im more anoyed we cant bind the emperor.

Emperor:"im leaving"

Nox:"oh no you dont" *binds him*

• 5 weeks later...

There's a difference between an average Sith Lord Spirit and the spirit of Dark Council Member. There's a difference between the Spirit of a Dark Council Member and Revan. There's a difference between Revan and the World eating Emperor.

Powerful spirits are too much trouble to absorb, unless Marr let you. With the EMperor? You're just inviting the embrace of death.

That's the reason that the inquisitor had the Rakata Mother Machine remake his body, so he could absorb the power without it harming him.

Yes, with Marr, Revan and the Emperor being much stronger than the spirits you captured previously. Plus, the modification was for taking the power at that time. The extra voss spirit was pushing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Bha, Darth Nox is the emperor's equal in every respect. The spirit walking ritual and devourer of the dead thing work just as fine as his world-destroying magic.

It works like this: Every time you kill someone, their spirit is turned into force magic known as XP. Amass enough XP and the Emperor will be no match!

Srsly, how many npcs have all Darth-noxes killed so far ? I think the emperor is outclassed.