Shae Vizla companion without armor slots

Allca

Since Nico Okarr comes without armor slots, its likely Vizla will do the same.

My only concern is what about her helmet!? I subbed to get her, only now realising with helmet on it could be anyone.

(I rather get her without helmet) though going into combat will be bit strange without helmet as a bounty hunter.

Any comments on this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Nico Okarr comes without armor slots, its likely Vizla will do the same.

My only concern is what about her helmet!? I subbed to get her, only now realising with helmet on it could be anyone.

(I rather get her without helmet) though going into combat will be bit strange without helmet as a bounty hunter.

Any comments on this?

I don't want her if i can't get her in slave girl outfit.

I want to assume that she will come without helmet as seen in the Artwork for the advertisement for Sub reward. I already bought the entire Commander Vizla armor set so me and my Mercs (Yes, PLURAL) can match her and I can pop on her helmet to complete her look...assuming we can do that!

And ew! Guys, you want a 50 year old in a slave outfit? Hey, what ever floats your boat!

I will be greatly disappointed if I can't customize her armor.

But then, I will also be disappointed if they haven't worked out the option to let us customize the other KOTFE/KOTET humanoids as well.

It's such a small thing, in a way, but it matters a lot for personalizing the experience.

And ew! Guys, you want a 50 year old in a slave outfit? Hey, what ever floats your boat!

Lmao, since we're going there, her face may be 50, but there's no such thing as an old body model in this game that I know of, so that part is the same. :p

(Although... now I'm imagining BW cackling in the background as they make a new BT and put a bunch of sagging wrinkles on it, just for Shae customization.)

Because of the huge amount of respect he has for women?

There is no known connection between how one acts toward fantasy characters and how one acts toward real people.

If there was, I would be afraid of those who make DS choices in FPs. And I would be afraid I'm becoming a bad person every time I make a DS choice in the game.

Because of the huge amount of respect he has for women?

Kids have ALWAYS played war. But they don`t actually want war at all.

Little kids already know difference between fiction and fact. You should know difference too. It is amazingly fun to kill people in video games, to rob banks and to fight a war. But i would never want to do any of that in real life.

It is true that games do affect how you act in real life. Violent games make you more violent in real life. For 15 minutes or so, then you are back to normal.

Edited by TheRomanRuler

....And ew! Guys, you want a 50 year old in a slave outfit? Hey, what ever floats your boat!

Janet Jackson is 50, J Lo is like 47-48..... I'd pay to see either one of them in that outfit :D (well maybe not Janet right now since she's pregnant... but you get my point. ;))

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

There is no known connection between how one acts toward fantasy characters and how one acts toward real people.

If there was, I would be afraid of those who make DS choices in FPs. And I would be afraid I'm becoming a bad person every time I make a DS choice in the game.

I would agree with you in theory..... But then, for some reason, it feels absurd and icky for me to put my any of my male (or female) characters in those types of clothing. And I'll be the first to admit that I've felt real feelings toward male body type 2. :o

That being said, I don't really care if anyone wants to enslave and humiliate a woman in a video game. Just don't do it irl.

I would agree with you in theory..... But then, for some reason, it feels absurd and icky for me to put my any of my male (or female) characters in those types of clothing. And I'll be the first to admit that I've felt real feelings toward male body type 2. :o

That being said, I don't really care if anyone wants to enslave and humiliate a woman in a video game. Just don't do it irl.

Since the slave girl outfits are for females only you won't be putting any male characters in it.

Honestly... sometimes we have internalized shame because of how we were raised. Despite my best efforts, I still have some shame about dressing female characters in revealing clothing in video games. Even though it has zero impact on how I treat real women.

Honestly... sometimes we have internalized shame because of how we were raised. Despite my best efforts, I still have some shame about dressing female characters in revealing clothing in video games. Even though it has zero impact on how I treat real women.

Wait... Rolo... you... you actually... really... really do put your comps in slave outfits :(.

Preach it!!!

We had to go through a entire grueling expansion with being unable to dress Lana up... at least give us Shae :rak_01:!

Lana is tired of being in those old stuffy clothes, she'd like to wear something less... restrictive... she insists!

Have you seen how many girls... "work their girls" to their own advantage?

Some girls want nothing to do with that, others thrive and live off it... the trick is knowing which is which.

My wife is the latter, she couldn't care less, but she'll be the first to nudge me when a girl walks by who is "showing off" and is rather impressive. My wife knows that I'm a red blooded man and enjoy the view, but she also knows I treat her kindly, with respect, and never as less than me. I "earn the money", but she raises the kids and frankly I wouldn't trade jobs with her, she works more than I do. :)

So treat women the way they want to be treated and feel no shame. When Miley swings on the wrecking ball, she is asking to be looked at that way and there is no shame in it. The girl who doesn't invite it, should be handled differently...

The flip side is true in reverse, most men don't want to be a "walking wallet", but look at Trump and his wife, clearly he is perfectly ok to be just that, and if that works for them, then that is their business and not mine.