Shae Vizla Companion Question

DarthEnrique

Battle with Shae Vizla, an infamous mercenary and bounty hunter, as your companion! Recruit Shae through a mission or with a token in the game.

Okay so my question is this. Is the token only a way to get around recruiting her through a mission during KOTET only or as a way to obtain her at level 1 because if you do a level 1 how much sense does that make when Shae Vizla was on Rishi and helped you battle Revan prior to KOTFE?

Can you please answer this question cause it's been confusing me why you would make a character a companion at level 1 when that would completely change the Shadow of Revan storyline as Shae Vizla was a NPC that you battle on Rishi (Blood Hunt flashpoint)?

I mean literally what story can you give that explains two Shae Vizla's in the same place at the same time and is not counter productive to the original storyline you set up when you made Shadow of Revan?

So confused.... :confused:

Edited by DarthEnrique

They did this the last time we got a companion as some people didn't want to wait to do the mission and want the companion immediately.

So instead of saying you get this one by doing the mission they are giving a person a choice.

Either:

(1) Wait and do the recruit mission and receive her

(2) Use the token and get her immediately.

You have a choice and you can wait but some people don't want to wait. This way the choice is left up to those that get the companion at launch.

where do you go to get the token for shae vizla? (newbie) would it be in mail? or available from a merchant?

You will get in the mail once the expansion launches. All rewards will be given when this expansion launches.

*Terms and Conditions

* To qualify for the Knights of the Eternal Throne Pre-Order Rewards, the player must be a Premium player (subscriber status) as of the date listed by the reward. Knights of the Eternal Throne rewards are delivered through in-game mail or mission and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion.

http://www.swtor.com/eternal-throne/prequel

i hope that is wrong as it say you should get shae vizla as of today

Scroll down to the bottom of the information and read the terms and conditions and it states that you will get her at launch, you just had to be subscribed by a certain date to be eligible for her.

You should always read the entire page and look at the terms and conditions of anything. Just like reading the fine print on any cell or internet service you receive.

Edited by casirabit

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there will be a way to get her if you weren't subbed by the date? i re-upped my sub one day late the day after the promo expired cause thats when i saw the video for the new expansion and decided to get preped for it.

Does anyone know if there will be a way to get her if you weren't subbed by the date? i re-upped my sub one day late the day after the promo expired cause thats when i saw the video for the new expansion and decided to get preped for it.

It involves a time machine...

No, the only way to get the companion is to have been a subscriber on that date.

I understand your concern, but yeah..the first thing I am going to do when I get her is do the Bloodhunt Flashpoint and make Shae fight herself, hahahahahahaha!!!!
In the stream that talked about her, they specifically said that this will not be possible.

• 4 weeks later...
Had a "Recruit Shae Vizla"-alliance mission but it disappeared after I used the token - but it's said I can also play the mission? Does using the token kill the mission? I remember when I used the Nico-Token one year ago, it had no affect on the recruit-mission for him?

Had a "Recruit Shae Vizla"-alliance mission but it disappeared after I used the token - but it's said I can also play the mission? Does using the token kill the mission? I remember when I used the Nico-Token one year ago, it had no affect on the recruit-mission for him?

The expansion early access literally just launched today, so there are bound to be bugs that the devs couldn't foresee. That's probably all you're seeing. Just make a bug report and they'll get to it. It's not like this is Cryptic, Bioware actually pays some attention to their bug reports.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.