PvP credit rewards are too small

jeveuxjeje

Pls give us more credit as rewards from doing pvp since the prices on GTN are extremely inflated and high (pretty much on all servers) and majority of pvpers are broke :(

Or, you could do heroics and earn million of credits easily.

You know what the rewards for PVP are. If you choose to do only PVP, then you know how that choice will affect your credit balance.

Or, you could do heroics and earn million of credits easily.

You know what the rewards for PVP are. If you choose to do only PVP, then you know how that choice will affect your credit balance.

Yes, it's one of the way. The problem is some people has limited time to play the game. I'd rather spending my in-game time doing pvp, because that's my cup of tea.

Yeah, I know doing tatooine heroics in full group will yield 700k in less than 30 mins, while other heroics, well not so much and requires more times. Another problem is getting full group. I've done this several times waiting on fleet spamming LF heroic group and have to wait like 10-20 mins, not to mention sometimes (though really rare) some people in the middle of heroic missions quitted because they have rl issues. Can't really blame them since rl comes first.

I hope they consider this, and thank you anyway for your advice. Appreciate it.

Better option would be to lower the credit rewards of practically everything else.

Increasing rewards for anything, even PvP, is only going to cause inflation to grow more. Expect prices to go up even higher.

The only solution is to lower the amount of credit rewards given by dailies, heroics, etc. by a lot.

Edited by Soul_of_Flames

Better option would be to lower the credit rewards of practically everything else.

Increasing rewards for anything, even PvP, is only going to cause inflation to grow more. Expect prices to go up even higher.

The only solution is to lower the amount of credit rewards given by dailies, heroics, etc. by a lot.

I think the inflation was caused by exploitters a while ago.

as a pvp player you get 2 ingame currencies:

credits & pvp commendation

the comms you can change into decoration and sell it at the ghn,

for a good value. so you can earn enough credits.

so there is no need for that.

the inflation was created by bioware, by patching all costs out.

so every gameplay creates credits. you can wipe several times

at the eternal championship, or in operations, but you go out with

a plus in credits and some crystals, too. these you can change into

different items: materials & decoration, you can trade. or gifts.

1x eternal championship gives you 42 crystals. you need 30 for a

campanion gift, level 6. takes 15min-20min a run, with a dps-class.

so the new update would be nice. you can buy serveral thing, but

all with credits. many possibilities to get these credits out and many

possibilities to integrate new things, to catch all the ingame billionaires.

As it was said you can buy the PVP decos and sell them, its a very very good source of credits, stuff like the solders and Huttball deco were selling very good at start since ppl want this but dont bother PVPing.

However, now that there wont be any WZ coms and gear will costs credits up to lvl 70 they should do something about the credits from PVP so that PVPers have a way to gear up alts for leveling (yes who would level now I know, but still). The game will require much more credits now in terms of vendors so they should add a form to get the credits too.

There's very few decos to buy with wz comms, and one of them (huttball stand thingy) you can only use once so it's not really an ideal solution to making credits if you only go on the game to play wzs.

I have to admit it's a bit disappointing when I lvl in pvp alone and don't have a lot of spending money, sure I could go around farming but I rarely have the time and tbh i'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same bloody heroic areas and repeating the same routine after all these years. At least with pvp it's more varied and challenging.