All the gearing complaints

Greezt

Understandably, there have been many threads about the new gearing changes coming with 5.0. I can see why. RNG for something such as gearing is horrible and doesn't really have an excuse going for it.

However, we all know that BioWare doesn't read these forums, and in any case they definitely won't change their plans for PvPers (have they ever?). So, how about this: wait until 5.0 comes out. See how bad the new situation is. Then make your decision regarding the game.

Here's what I am going to do. I have a recurring 6 month sub. It will be up whether I cancel it or not when 5.0 hits. If I find that the new gearing system is too much for me, I'll cancel it. I have limited time and will not be spending it rerolling crates for the pieces of gear I need. Luckily, GSF is still F2P and is the major reason as to why I'm still here. I might continue doing that.

Slightly unrelated, but I suspect that people will once again start AFKing in GSF and PvP. If that will be the case, I'll have to sadly leave. I still haven't found a similar PvP twitch shooter, but I'll just keep searching. Similar PvP I suspect won't be that hard to find...

In short, don't spam the forums with complaints. We all know that won't help. Let's wait and see what happens.

Understandably, there have been many threads about the new gearing changes coming with 5.0. I can see why. RNG for something such as gearing is horrible and doesn't really have an excuse going for it.

However, we all know that BioWare doesn't read these forums, and in any case they definitely won't change their plans for PvPers (have they ever?). So, how about this: wait until 5.0 comes out. See how bad the new situation is. Then make your decision regarding the game.

Here's what I am going to do. I have a recurring 6 month sub. It will be up whether I cancel it or not when 5.0 hits. If I find that the new gearing system is too much for me, I'll cancel it. I have limited time and will not be spending it rerolling crates for the pieces of gear I need. Luckily, GSF is still F2P and is the major reason as to why I'm still here. I might continue doing that.

Slightly unrelated, but I suspect that people will once again start AFKing in GSF and PvP. If that will be the case, I'll have to sadly leave. I still haven't found a similar PvP twitch shooter, but I'll just keep searching. Similar PvP I suspect won't be that hard to find...

In short, don't spam the forums with complaints. We all know that won't help. Let's wait and see what happens.

Also if people ever have an issue that they want Bioware to take notice on, post it in the gen section... they don't read this section of the forums

i still have 2 Champion bags in one of my alts

Selling them for 50 M each:eek:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

There you are, 50M for each one.

Mail them to Yerka Kolar on Mantle of the Force.

:rak_01: :rak_01: :rak_01::rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03::rak_01: :rak_01: :rak_01:

There you are, 50M for each one.

Mail them to Yerka Kolar on Mantle of the Force.

:rak_01: :rak_01: :rak_01::rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03::rak_01: :rak_01: :rak_01:

:( they are BOP, just like this f***ing new drops they are introducing :D

• 1 month later...

Bull Crap! When they changed the money I told them my kids would drop, 3 did. Now we went from 8 players in our extended family to 3. (I'm one) All of us are pissed enough to cancel our subs. And BW needs to know and either answer my complaints, or we can go play wow. WoW sucks, but at least we have friends and family there. (That used to be here)

So, Gear is our biggest issue / complaint. Working and grinding to get 1 empty armor, a companion gift, and a 500 credit reputation bonus over and over is pissing me off enough, and making me feel like it's all worthless. I can pay multi-millions per piece of decent gear that others are making, and keep grinding and hoping I get something useful next time. And it's crap. Now, they can friggin' ignore me and KMA, or publish something promising a fix. Frankly, I'm starting to think they want us cleared out.