99.99% > .01% / This Game Rocks!

Klarick

True but I also think that people are just over the game in general. 7 years of same old same old and now fat kungfu pandas..... Just rename it World of Teletubbies and be done with it lol!

Yea but most people I know (including most of my guild, who have moved to TOR) would have stayed with WOW if it was still challenging and fun and not the joke it is now.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but most people I know (including most of my guild, who have moved to TOR) would have stayed with WOW if it was still challenging and fun and not the joke it is now.

and there is our problem. there are many like your people who want to have the things blizzard took out of wow, to be in swtor.

there should be a reason why blizzard took those things out, dont you think.

Blizzard did not mess up WoW, they simply adjusted it to appeal to the greatest common denominator. It may not be your type of game any more, but now it reaches a larger player base which brings them increased income.

WoW is the budlight of MMORPGS now.

I'd say more the lowest, not the greatest but it's just semantics. The fact is, from WoTLK forward they have been losing subs so maybe your assumption is wrong. Don't take me wrong, I know what you are saying and I think it was a great move for Blizzard, more players=more money.

But on the medium term people just got bored and are leaving. More than half of those 10 millions left are in China (and not paying sub), between NA and EU there are maybe 3.5-4 million subbers, but how many of those are subbing EVERY month? I subbed a total of 4 months in 2011 but I am sure I still get counted toward that mythical number.

So what I am saying is, they tried capitalizing by appealing to the lowest denominator but in the end they ended up disgruntling most of their player base. You just need to pop in their forums, it ain't very different than this one generally...

Exactly. I miss when WoW still had some RPG elements, I miss class quests that were actually HARD to complete, I miss having to find locks for my rogue to level up lock picking. I miss exploring, nowadays you get 10 Flight Points per zone and don't even have to go 'discover' them...

WoW started dying after TBC but the real nail in the coffin was WoTLK

and there is our problem. there are many like your people who want to have the things blizzard took out of wow, to be in swtor.

there should be a reason why blizzard took those things out, dont you think.

Because people whined on the forum that it was to hard, or required thinking. The things that make wow bad aren't in TOR

Yet you still post talking about it when you could have just passed it up.

Oh and who is We? You aren't speaking for me.

How about the fact that every minute of every day, someone decides to post the exact same thread containing the exact same issues?

We know. Bioware knows.

We don't need to be reminded every single time we visit the forums.