Which 5 companions *must* come back to you?

Ralei

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Akaavi Spar. I love her character, and I think a proper reunion with her would be touching (and my Smuggler is female).

Akaavi should've been in the Mando chapter . Get ride of that Loud Mouth son of a bantha khomo..and make Akaavi shae vizla second in command .

Just because I want Mako and Holiday to slice Scorpio. :t_angel:

SCORPIO: None can stop me now. I shall--[starts sparking] HEY. HEY THAT HURTS STOP THAT OW--

Mako: Okay, Holiday, now...

Holiday: Already done. :D

SCORPIO: ...what. Did. You. Do.

Holiday: Oh, don't you worry! We overwrote your homicidal protocols. Now you're totally harmless.

SCORPIO: YOU WHAT.

Holiday: Also, we can remote-control you. Show her, Mako!

Mako: [with an evil grin, presses a button on a remote]

[sCORPIO starts doing the chicken dance, with appropriate music blaring out of an unseen speaker box]

SCORPIO: I will still find a way to make your death slow and painful.

SCORPIO: None can stop me now. I shall--[starts sparking] HEY. HEY THAT HURTS STOP THAT OW--

Mako: Okay, Holiday, now...

Holiday: Already done. :D

SCORPIO: ...what. Did. You. Do.

Holiday: Oh, don't you worry! We overwrote your homicidal protocols. Now you're totally harmless.

SCORPIO: YOU WHAT.

Holiday: Also, we can remote-control you. Show her, Mako!

Mako: [with an evil grin, presses a button on a remote]

[sCORPIO starts doing the chicken dance, with appropriate music blaring out of an unseen speaker box]

SCORPIO: I will still find a way to make your death slow and painful.

Then Gemini come behind them and fry them both ? Lol

3. Lord Scourge, because I really want him for my Inquisitor.

:

Thinking about ole' Scourge - How fun would it be for the most recent Wrath (my mains a warrior) and the previous Wrath to gang up on ole V. He'll be so mad. :w_mad: Lord Scourge is definitely #1 on my list now.

1. Lord Scourge - I think he's guaranteed given his connection to Vitiate

2. Kira Carsen

3. Jaesa Wilsaam

4. Ashara Zavros

5. Elara Dorne

I want my apprentices back!

BTW we have 9 chapters, which means ~9 plot important characters (remember Gault and Vette arriving together), plus the alerts which means ~8 characters more, to a total of ~17 companions. Now, if they slightly increase the number of chapters where companions return as duos, we may see them all. Though I need Quinn to show up only for a Force Choke's duration.

So the real question is: who could be paired up?

Thinking about ole' Scourge - How fun would it be for the most recent Wrath (my mains a warrior) and the previous Wrath to gang up on ole V. He'll be so mad. :w_mad: Lord Scourge is definitely #1 on my list now.

This would not be a good, healthy team up on my Wrath- she's loyal and pretty much wants to shove her lightsabers through him- think Kylo Ren going "Traitor!". Although it'd be pretty funny outside of her to hear someone out right question her light sided inclinations with her loyalty to Vitiate/Valkorian and Scourge would probably be the most fun.

In order:

1. Malavai Quinn
  2. Vector Hyllus
  3. Felix Iresso
  4. Khem Val [poor imitation does not cut it]
  5. Andronikos Revel

Runner ups: Elara Dorne & Zenith.

I really want to see them return in KOTET but:

looking at the official info on the chapters and the other info I've seen, unless some huge changes happen, I don't expect any of our companions are returning as part of the 9 chapters of KOTET. I am hoping they've revamped alliance alerts and will give us some really good interactive side stories for getting back our love interests (since there has been no info on alerts). I don't want any of that black-tab-select-the-least-annoying-line-of-text that we got for our last alliance alerts.

Am I going to be stuck in a cycle of Aric/Torian/Theron alts just to get the satisfaction of return LI closure?

Edited by Sarova

He is no monster...

He is the servant of Tulak Hord, Devourer of Yn and Chabosh and he is hungry.

WE NEED KHEM BACK!

so many annoying force users I could sick my khem on during kotfe... grrrrr....

I WANT MY DASHADE BACK!

Edited by lironBD

For me:

1. Iresso. (A long, rambling explanation of this follows further down re. consular romance, but he's also interesting because of the holocron in his head - might this have some link to how Valkorion can be in our heads?)

2. Kira. (This isn't because she's a romance, as I've never played a character who romanced her, but because she's the most interesting of the four padawans to me. Her connection to the Emperor is perfect for the present story.)

3. Scourge. (It's really incredible that he hasn't had more to say re. this huge Emperor-related story, but maybe BW can make up for it now - better late than never.)

4. Risha. (A smuggler companion of some kind deserves a proper, non-alliance story role. I'm very fond of Corso, and romanced him with my smuggler, but I have to admit that Risha's position and connections make her the prime candidate. Plus she can see Vette again!)

5. Nadia. (Again, I haven't played a character who romanced her, but I understand that in her romance letter she says she's building an alliance of her own? Perfect.)

Yes, I went with all Republic companions. I think this is justified, as Imperial companions were heavily favoured in KotFE story chapters.

For me,

1. Iresso: My Fav 1-50 male romance, he and my JC are a perfect match, I imagine she'd be really missing him.

I agree with this 100%.

My consular is really missing Felix. She is a 100% light-sided character - never once taken a dark-side choice anywhere in the game - and being with him is the one aspect of her life that hasn't followed the path a "perfect jedi" is supposed to take. Yet she has always seen it as the right choice, with no inconsistency (and I think the game actually agrees, given that this choice never gave dark side points even from launch).

From my consular's point of view, the reason jedi are told not to cultivate attachment is so that it won't cloud their judgment. For instance, if a jedi had to pick between saving a hundred strangers and the one person they love, the classic idea is that the jedi with an attachment might make the wrong choice and sacrifice the hundred to save their beloved, being swayed by emotion. But my consular knows that Felix would never want to be chosen if his life was weighed against many others - nor would she want him to choose her in such a situation. (Given the "point-by-point questionnaire" Felix takes with a jedi master when they choose not to hide their relationship, I believe such issues have actually been openly discussed between them.) He is a truly good person who believes in redemption and self-sacrifice like she does - a kindred spirit - and she was attracted to that specific quality in him. She feels incomplete without him.

In my consular's story, the relationship with Iresso represents the path of the "true" perfect jedi (from her point of view): one who feels emotion yet also knows the deep peace of not being swayed towards darkness by their emotions. Saying "there is no emotion" is just ignoring what exists. By acknowledging emotion, a person can work with it and be in control of it, so that it doesn't unduly influence their decisions. And, as for attachment, from her perspective everyone is attached to each other by the millions of invisible bonds of the Force, so everyone is worthwhile, everyone worthy of compassion and help. Ignoring that is ignoring the Force. Her romance with Felix is one of the few ways I find to represent this version of the light-side philosophy in the game. So, in large measure, her being with him again will be like me getting her character back (though missing him while he's gone is also part of her character, of course).

Edited by Estelindis

1. Kira

2. Jaesa

3. Scourge

4. Risha

5. Zenith

(6. Lokin, the real one that can turn into a Rakghoul)

A lot of nice ones are already back, but a lot of romance companions did not. Most likely Kira, Mako and Jaesa are the most romanced female companions. I am not sure about the men but I hear Vector and Corso are popular(?)

EDIT: the devs should see this. There are some obvious favorites here.

Edited by Gokkus