Will we be able to date Senya in KOTET?

Slowpokeking

So you think Senya doesn't loathe Vitiate's doing?

It wasn't all her fault, but she obviously did a lot of dirty work on her will, healing her and take her is a very soft and nice way, especially as Sith.

She does. Hell, if Koth walks in on you using Valk's power, he's scared. But you still haven't shown me where she specifically said she disavowed him.

So it sounds like its either romance her like she's the new dark side Jaesa or kill her. You're hopeless.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She does. Hell, if Koth walks in on you using Valk's power, he's scared. But you still haven't shown me where she specifically said she disavowed him.

So it sounds like its either romance her like she's the new dark side Jaesa or kill her. You're hopeless.

So why would she love a planet eater monster and murderer of billions?

No, I don't think killing her is necessary unless she's utterly stupid to keep oppose me like Arcann did.

So why would she love a planet eater monster and murderer of billions?

No, I don't think killing her is necessary unless she's utterly stupid to keep oppose me like Arcann did.

Why would someone love someone who beats the hell out of them physically and emotionally?

Answer: People are dumb. :p

Why would someone love someone who beats the hell out of them physically and emotionally?

Answer: People are dumb. :p

Well, her family attacked me first.

I don't find Vaylin annoying, at least she got some mind. I want to kill Arcann because he's too dumb and keep refusing my offer to work against his father.

Well, her family attacked me first.

I don't find Vaylin annoying, at least she got some mind. I want to kill Arcann because he's too dumb and keep refusing my offer to work against his father.

Did you forget the time she asked you if she could talk to him, after finding out the emperor was in your head? To me that sounds like someone who still cares.

I'm not helping breed another one of those psychotic children, who knows what residual power the emperor left in us after being in our head for awhile

considering senya's probably pushing like 50 years old, i think psychopathy would only be one of the problems that kid would have.

honestly, i don't have the urge to flirt with senya at all. it's not her age either, i'm down with older women. but with vitiate in my head, i feel awkward.

Did you forget the time she asked you if she could talk to him, after finding out the emperor was in your head? To me that sounds like someone who still cares.

Yes, but that's more like she would discuss children issue.

Why would anyone have any kind of "attachment" on Vitiate unless they are utterly stupid?

considering senya's probably pushing like 50 years old, i think psychopathy would only be one of the problems that kid would have.

honestly, i don't have the urge to flirt with senya at all. it's not her age either, i'm down with older women. but with vitiate in my head, i feel awkward.

I don't care much about age, actually I found Senya interesting mostly due to her being Vitiate's consort.

Isn't it funny, Lana, SCORPIO, Vaylin, Saresh, Acina and Senya, all of the galaxy's leading figures are women now.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Yes, but that's more like she would discuss children issue.

Why would anyone have any kind of "attachment" on Vitiate unless they are utterly stupid?

You don't know that for sure.

People have attachments on people they shouldn't . I've known people to stay with an abuser because they were in love with them even though they were being hurt. You may say they stupid but they were not stupid just convinced they could help them or they were not willing to leave them for various reasons. Emotions can have a strong hold on someone and it is not as easy as you want to make it sound to leave people for things.

You don't know that for sure.

People have attachments on people they shouldn't . I've known people to stay with an abuser because they were in love with them even though they were being hurt. You may say they stupid but they were not stupid just convinced they could help them or they were not willing to leave them for various reasons. Emotions can have a strong hold on someone and it is not as easy as you want to make it sound to leave people for things.

But we are not talking about abuser, we are talking about a world eater who never care about anything but himself. If Senya couldn't realize what does that mean, then I will just burst the bubble, she's a strong grown woman, not a naive fangirl.

But we are not talking about abuser, we are talking about a world eater who never care about anything but himself. If Senya couldn't realize what does that mean, then I will just burst the bubble, she's a strong grown woman, not a naive fangirl.

Same situation. When she fell in love with him she loved how he was always determined. Just because she's grown doesn't mean she doesn't admire some of his traits. You are looking at this from a man's point of a view. A lady does not always see the same thing as a man and that is sometimes where a problem arises. Sometimes a woman wants to help the man see where he has gone wrong and will try everything to help him.

And when you insist on your way that can backfire on you. Sometimes when a lady loves a man the person telling her she is wrong wins up on the outs with her.

Edited by casirabit

Same situation. When she fell in love with him she loved how he was always determined. Just because she's grown doesn't mean she doesn't admire some of his traits. You are looking at this from a man's point of a view. A lady does not always see the same thing as a man and that is sometimes where a problem arises. Sometimes a woman wants to help the man see where he has gone wrong and will try everything to help him.

And when you insist on your way that can backfire on you. Sometimes when a lady loves a man the person telling her she is wrong wins up on the outs with her.

What she saw was never there, the whole "good emperor Valkorion" was never a real thing. He was just using this to achieve his goal, like what he is doing to us now. You can see even to his own son and daughter, he could do horrible things to them once he found them "useful" or was a threat to him. He didn't go wrong, he was always what he was. All the good traits never exists, those were just his disguise.

I don't mind it since I don't think Senya would continue to love a world eating abomination. Like I said, she's a grown woman, she would realize this once she had known the truth about Vitiate.

Edited by Slowpokeking

And Vaylin...look, I love Vaylin. I feel terrible for her. Being turned into a weapon against your will, having part of your personality locked away? That's evil. But she's not exactly a fan of us either, and irregardless she's going to need a lot of help before being stable enough to pursue a relationship.

Where was it ever mentioned that Vaylin was used as a weapon against her will? I never got a whiff of her doing anything against her will. She revels in death and destruction. My understanding is that she was dangerously out of control since she was a small child. Her power was locked away because she was a danger to eveyone around her. (I don't recall anything official saying her personality was locked away, just her power.) The trailer reinforced that by highlighting her anger issues. Instead of learning how to be good with a saber, she'd have a fit and crush her sparing partner. She was born a bad seed.

Where was it ever mentioned that Vaylin was used as a weapon against her will? I never got a whiff of her doing anything against her will. She revels in death and destruction. My understanding is that she was dangerously out of control since she was a small child. Her power was locked away because she was a danger to eveyone around her. (I don't recall anything official saying her personality was locked away, just her power.) The trailer reinforced that by highlighting her anger issues. Instead of learning how to be good with a saber, she'd have a fit and crush her sparing partner. She was born a bad seed.

Yes, but Vitiate did it mostly to ensure Vaylin would be under his control and not being a threat to himself.

You didn't really watch the new trailer, did you? She wasn't exactly giddy about being led away to Nathema.

You didn't really watch the new trailer, did you? She wasn't exactly giddy about being led away to Nathema.

I watched it again just for you. What I see is a little girl who didn't want to learn self control and was absolutely gleeful about painfully murdering her sparing partners. Yah, she didn't want to leave her mom. I'm sure many dangerously violent people love their mothers too. The official character description says she was sent to Nathema to learn obedience and control. Normal children need to learn that, even without tremendous force powers. Senya was failing. There had to be an intervention for the safety of the galaxy. Vaylin would have only gotten more dangerous the older she got.

I watched it again just for you. What I see is a little girl who didn't want to learn self control and was absolutely gleeful about painfully murdering her sparing partners. Yah, she didn't want to leave her mom. I'm sure many dangerously violent people love their mothers too. The official character description says she was sent to Nathema to learn obedience and control. Normal children need to learn that, even without tremendous force powers. Senya was failing. There had to be an intervention for the safety of the galaxy. Vaylin would have only gotten more dangerous the older she got.

She looked embarrassed and worried after crushing the Knights. She could probably sense Senya's horror and whatever the heck Valkorion was thinking. She wasn't clapping.

If Arcann really did "have fear beaten of (him) before (he) could walk", the boys' training wouldn't have been much different.

But congratulations on defending Valkorion's actions.

Vaylin clearly wasn't gleeful after first murdering her sparring partners. Also: Yes, and learing obedience and control is obviously best achieved by locking a scared child into some sort of hellish dark side cult temple and subject her to things that are apparently painful and extremely unpleasant. And of course literal mindrape in order to mess with her peronality is absolutely required.

Edited by fovzwk

I felt like Vaylins actions were more around the lines of trying to impress mom and dad in order to compete with her siblings. She wanted to fight like her older brothers, and since she wasn't a fighter like her brothers were, she was like "Watch what I can do". I don't think she was gleeful about what she did. She accidentally over-did it when trying to impress them. She was a girl who felt inadequate compared to her brothers. Edited by cool-dude