Will we be able to date Senya in KOTET?

Slowpokeking

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that everything after Valkorian would feel like a downgrade. Like Bastila stayed single for the rest of her life, because no one could of possibly compared to Revan. I mean that Valkorian *chwanz was so good, Senya tolerated child abuse. Edited by cool-dude

I would think that everything after Valkorian would feel like a downgrade. Like Bastila stayed single for the rest of her life, because no one could of possibly compared to Revan. I mean that Valkorian *chwanz was so good, Senya tolerated child abuse.

Revan? My character is 100 times better than that mad man.

Concept: neither Senya nor either of her kids are ever a romance option.

You mean to say Senya simply isn't interested in a romance with the Outlander?

Impossible. No one could EVER say no to me! I am entitled to have everyone fall to my feet in love! This game will give me exactly what I want if they care at all! I demand to have my every whim answered with no regard for realism!

(Seriously, why do people care so much? And what exactly would a romance with Senya add to her character?)

This would be hilarious if it becomes a thing. I'd imagine Bioware would probably make a bit of a joke out of it with the dialogue. Have the emperor pop up every time and be either laughing at you or mad at you. Some funny dialogue could come from it for sure.

This would be hilarious if it becomes a thing. I'd imagine Bioware would probably make a bit of a joke out of it with the dialogue. Have the emperor pop up every time and be either laughing at you or mad at you. Some funny dialogue could come from it for sure.

TBH, my number one reason to want a [Flirt] with Arcann is to see the Valkie's reaction. :D

LMAO that would be classic. I wonder what Valk's reaction would be to a male outlander doing that, or even flirting with Vaylin omg

If we snog Arcann or Vaylin is that incestuous? Because their father is in our heads...

My Sith may be dark, but even they draw the line at that kind of stuff.

It probably won't happen. In fact I think Senya might actually die during KotET instead. That foreboding last part of the trailer doesn't look like nice things will happen to her.

I think you gotta go back and rewatch the cinematic trailer. Because I don't think you actually understood it. The whole cinematic trailer happens before Senya joins the Outlander. Even the last bit. Can't you tell that it's the first time Senya sees Vaylin since she was a child? I mean all the hints are there and they aren't subtle.

Seriously, a romance with her would make what we know about her not make sense. She is still in love with Valkorian, you can hear it when she talks about him. Valkorian would also not stand for it, as he still loves her, and has even expressed regret in letting her go. She is also occupied with trying to keep her dysfunctional family from falling apart completely.. In my eyes, she is spoken for, and is not interested in the Outlander.

Seriously, a romance with her would make what we know about her not make sense. She is still in love with Valkorian, you can hear it when she talks about him. Valkorian would also not stand for it, as he still loves her, and has even expressed regret in letting her go. She is also occupied with trying to keep her dysfunctional family from falling apart completely.. In my eyes, she is spoken for, and is not interested in the Outlander.

Vitiate doesn't love anything but himself. Senya wasn't stupid enough to like him as well, after his true nature has been shown.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Why? it makes no sense.

Senya still misses Valkorion. If nothing else, finding out your lover was actually a planet eating Force abomination might kill the romance and if nothing else she may just want to focus on justice.

As for Arcann, it would be a major face-heel turn. First he hates us because he perceives us as being favored by a father that doesn't love him, then a few cute words and suddenly he's in love with the Outlander? That's just illogical.

And Vaylin...look, I love Vaylin. I feel terrible for her. Being turned into a weapon against your will, having part of your personality locked away? That's evil. But she's not exactly a fan of us either, and irregardless she's going to need a lot of help before being stable enough to pursue a relationship.

Vitiate doesn't love anything but himself. Senya wasn't stupid enough to like him as well, after his true nature has been shown.

Big difference in liking someone and loving someone. Padme didn't like Anakin's actions but that didn't stop her from loving him even though she couldn't go down the same path he was going.

You don't just cut off your emotions because of things you don't like at lease I know most do. If you can fall out of love with someone because of something you don't like they are doing, then you never loved them in the first place.

Senya still misses Valkorion. If nothing else, finding out your lover was actually a planet eating Force abomination might kill the romance and if nothing else she may just want to focus on justice.

As for Arcann, it would be a major face-heel turn. First he hates us because he perceives us as being favored by a father that doesn't love him, then a few cute words and suddenly he's in love with the Outlander? That's just illogical.

And Vaylin...look, I love Vaylin. I feel terrible for her. Being turned into a weapon against your will, having part of your personality locked away? That's evil. But she's not exactly a fan of us either, and irregardless she's going to need a lot of help before being stable enough to pursue a relationship.

No, he ruined their children and was a planet eating monster. All his doing was for himself.

If we could help Vaylin and heal her wounds, why wouldn't she like us?

Edited by Slowpokeking