You know the game is too easy.....

mmmbuddah

....when you can run around the entire campaign naked with no implants or earpieces, set your companion to heal, and just punch -everything- to death. I mean come on. At least make the players turn on their cognative functions a LITTLE bit BiowEAre... Edited by mmmbuddah

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the obscenely OP companions that can heal through anything and everything. Game is just way too easy now. OPS and FPs excluded.

That is true as well I guess. Level sync tried, but when you're level 60 killing lvl 40 mobs, there's just no contest, even with sync.

What ALWAYS astonishes me is - that the game has become too easy - yet no-one actually takes into account how they have become better and better through sheer training all through these years ?

It's as if a Formula 1 racing driver would say that car driving has become too easy - and he means an ordinary town car with that. Or even a bicycle.

Get off the starter planets. There's more to the game than Dromund Kaas or Coruscant. Where's the obligatory video of "see me doing Shadowspawn on DK for proof" that usually accompanies these threads?

Impress me, OP. Link the video of you doing the naked punching in the Belsavis heroics, or Voss. If it's going to be more stuff from Korriban, or Tython, I'm not going to be impressed. People have been soloing that content for years, before the comps were changed, and you actually had to gear them, at level. Yep, that's right, w/out level sync so that they're 65 dropped down, but at level.

I can see it now: But I'm not talking about Heroics, I'm talking about Story. The Story isn't supposed to be challenging content. The extras are. In the last thread about this very topic, that was the "fall back" position, that they're not talking about Heroics, or FPs, or Ops, although we have that added for "flavor" now, I guess, of course, there's no video of soloing the Oricon Ops with a healer comp, naked and punching. There will never be one, because they won't be able to do it, but they have to have that caveat in there for weight, even though they know they're not doing it.

Get off the starter planets. There's more to the game than Dromund Kaas or Coruscant. Where's the obligatory video of "see me doing Shadowspawn on DK for proof" that usually accompanies these threads?

Impress me, OP. Link the video of you doing the naked punching in the Belsavis heroics, or Voss. If it's going to be more stuff from Korriban, or Tython, I'm not going to be impressed. People have been soloing that content for years, before the comps were changed, and you actually had to gear them, at level. Yep, that's right, w/out level sync so that they're 65 dropped down, but at level.

I can see it now: But I'm not talking about Heroics, I'm talking about Story. The Story isn't supposed to be challenging content. The extras are. In the last thread about this very topic, that was the "fall back" position, that they're not talking about Heroics, or FPs, or Ops, although we have that added for "flavor" now, I guess, of course, there's no video of soloing the Oricon Ops with a healer comp, naked and punching. There will never be one, because they won't be able to do it, but they have to have that caveat in there for weight, even though they know they're not doing it.

I already said OPs and FP's excluded. And sure, one second, I will go ahead and do that now. Give me a minute. And then I will enjoy your apology for being rude. Also, what training? I am using 3 abilities.....punch jab and uppercut..... xD

Edit : I am currently uploading it to Youtube, and I chose the new planets because voss was simply too easy.:rak_03:

Edited by mmmbuddah

Ooooh you're on Voss *scary!* Go to Makeb story arc. Defeat that machine with just upper cuts and naked. best of luck to you. Then, please do the same in the Gemini Deception too! I want the video of you uppercutting both the skytrooper constructor and the gemini captain to death WITH your companion set to HEAL ONLY. Don't cheat and make them damage. HEAL only. Naked. With punches and uppercuts. I would pay to see that video posted to youtube.

Ooooh you're on Voss *scary!* Go to Makeb story arc. Defeat that machine with just upper cuts and naked. best of luck to you. Then, please do the same in the Gemini Deception too! I want the video of you uppercutting both the skytrooper constructor and the gemini captain to death WITH your companion set to HEAL ONLY. Don't cheat and make them damage. HEAL only. Naked. With punches and uppercuts. I would pay to see that video posted to youtube.

Once I get there with my newbie, I will do that , but many patience will be required because I just got to coruscant, and have a job, school, and many other things aside from this game to do. ;)I will however link a video of me on the new planets using my companion set to heal. Changing him to not attack would make no difference, it would just cause the battles to take longer because he takes all the aggro anyway, hence it being too easy, and that I cannot change, that is a design flaw , but I will bite, and will do that when I have time later. I will also take more story requests , but you will have to stay tuned, because I am not going to spend all my days playing this game to prove a point, which is pretty well accepted already.

Note to self, change quality to low on video next time so it isnt 2 gigs large.......

Edited by mmmbuddah

Ill take that apology now.

https://youtu.be/9ddk-bly7i8

Im not going to go through the entire game to get to one boss. That is just a ridiculous request. Once I get there with my newbie, I will do that though, but many patience will be required because I just got to coruscant, and have a job, school, and many other things aside from this game to do. ;)I will however link a video of me on the new planets using my companion set to heal. Changing him to not attack would make no difference, it would just cause the battles to take longer, but I will bite, and will do that when I have time later.

Note to self, change quality to low on video next time so it isnt 2 gigs large.......

Levels 1-50 are easy. I daresay up to KOTFE is easy but there are a few tricky battles in SOR if you don't know game mechanics. The reason levels up to 55 are easy is so you can immerse yourself in the new game content without grinding for weeks to get there. :rolleyes: I think they've made it easy on purpose so you're just wasting your time proving your point. The new content is far more difficult. I will add, as I leveled characters through the chapters of KOTFE, I began to find early chapter boss fights MUCH easier and not because I'd played through it before. The game mechanics of the fights had changed. There's one in particular that springs to mind. The chapter you meet Vette and Gault had a difficult boss fight at the end. There were kolto tanks and knockbacks that could easily knock you off the platform. Chapter 15 was released. Suddenly, the kolto tank stations disappeared. The knockbacks were nearly non-existent. Chapter 16 was released. The fight is super simple now. The extra sky troopers can be taken out in one shot and there are no knockbacks any more. It's just boom boom boom, done. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't experienced it. They definitely made that fight easier. A lot easier.

Levels 1-50 are easy. I daresay up to KOTFE is easy but there are a few tricky battles in SOR if you don't know game mechanics. The reason levels up to 55 are easy is so you can immerse yourself in the new game content without grinding for weeks to get there. :rolleyes: I think they've made it easy on purpose so you're just wasting your time proving your point. The new content is far more difficult. I will add, as I leveled characters through the chapters of KOTFE, I began to find early chapter boss fights MUCH easier and not because I'd played through it before. The game mechanics of the fights had changed. There's one in particular that springs to mind. The chapter you meet Vette and Gault had a difficult boss fight at the end. There were kolto tanks and knockbacks that could easily knock you off the platform. Chapter 15 was released. Suddenly, the kolto tank stations disappeared. The knockbacks were nearly non-existent. Chapter 16 was released. The fight is super simple now. The extra sky troopers can be taken out in one shot and there are no knockbacks any more. It's just boom boom boom, done. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't experienced it. They definitely made that fight easier. A lot easier.

Umm, I cannot change the difficulty level, its easy because it is easy. I made a video, if you do not want to watch it, then that is your problem, not mine, and I will save this thread, and I will post new videos of "challenging" fights where I am naked as time goes on.

Yes, levels 1-55 are easy. They have been made easy to speed leveling. This is not rocket science, it's a known fact. Also, you can't say that the WHOLE game is too easy when you're only on Voss. The new content is what's more difficult. Edited by americanaussie

Yes, levels 1-55 are easy. They have been made easy to speed leveling. This is not rocket science, it's a known fact.

The video was of some mobs that are 62. Again, watch it. The game was always not that difficult, but with the addition of super OP companions it just made it ridiculous. I will periodically post more videos. If people do not watch them because they are afraid to be wrong , then I cannot help that. If I die ( which I highly doubt ) on any of said boss battles, then I will admit I was wrong. But own it, don't run from it.

OH MY GOD I AM NOT ON VOSS, VOSS DOES NOT HAVE LVL 62 ENEMIES! Have you even played the game? And it is completely obvious that you -refuse- to ACTUALLY watch the video, so why are you here again?

Edited by mmmbuddah

Didn't think this is even a debate anymore.

They turned the difficulty meter down to super duper wooper easier than easy can be mode for the casual solo face roll keys from left to right with out a rotation or a defensive cooldown ever needed or used crowd.

It is what it is these days.

Cut scenes with npcs in between that will require very little effort to pass.

Days of googling a guide or asking in chat for help are long gone.

Didn't think this is even a debate anymore.

They turned the difficulty meter down to super duper wooper easier than easy can be mode for the casual solo face roll keys from left to right with out a rotation or a defensive cooldown ever needed or used crowd.

It is what it is these days.

Cut scenes with npcs in between that will require very little effort to pass.

Days of googling a guide or asking in chat for help are long gone.

Except for Gemini Deception. Just saw another post from today about someone stuck on it and getting their butt handed to them. For awhile there was a post every day about people needing help on that one.

And I still regularly see EC is a bloody mess posts by people who cannot complete all levels of the EC.

That is because it is a mess, certain areas glitch out and on the last boss the pillars disappear. Not because it is too difficult. It isnt ultra easy like story mode, but it isnt that hard.

And I still regularly see EC is a bloody mess posts by people who cannot complete all levels of the EC.

Yeah because people have gotten to lvl 65 chapter 15 without ever needing to learn a thing.

EC was made because people wanted a challenge.

If you've gotten to EC content and never read a class guide then I'm not surprised they are in need of help.

Those two examples you have given if anything further proved the rest of the game is way too easy.

Should be a learning curve as you level and progress through content but currently there is not.

I think there can be no debate that playing with a healing companion is entering god mode at the moment. If you want to leave some challenge (not much, unless you accidentally pull too many enemies) you have to set your comps to damage or tank.

Ill take that apology now.

https://youtu.be/9ddk-bly7i8

Dude, you're on Zakuul with basic mobs, not the actual challenging fights- you've unlocked Darvannis- I dare you to go head to head with one of those Eternal Empire walkers without any gear and punching it and doesn't require making it through anymore story. Sound crazy? So does going up against an enemy that does little more than basically attack you (no healing or mechanics that work against you) and calling that the game is too easy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.