Vaylin question

supersappe

Many children hair color changes when they get older. Mine was very blonde when young and is darker. I know a few people that had light colored hair when younger and now darker.

Yep, this, same happened to me and my son both, we were blondish when young and with age turned dark blond/brown.

Many children hair color changes when they get older. Mine was very blonde when young and is darker. I know a few people that had light colored hair when younger and now darker.

Mine did the same.

Still my pet theory is that in Vaylin's case they just went so overboard with all that tattoo ink that it just migrated into her roots :p

Edited by DarthDymond

As the above have said, it is very common for blonde hair to darken as you age.

Mine was almost white when I was younger, now a much darker blonde that only gets to the stereotypical yellow blonde after a considerable amount of sun.

With my daughter she started out honey blonde, but it darkened to a light golden brown by the time she hit her teens.

Because goth.

Came here to say this. This.

She's just in her Goth stage, post Emo, pre-finding out about Nightwish or Sahara Dust/LaCuna Coil. But, you know, that's what happens when you focus on Zakuul, making it into a Hot Topic.

Kid Anakin Skywalker had very blonde hair in PM, but older Anakin Skywalker in AotC and RotS had significantly darker hair.

Luke Skywalker had blonde hair in ANH, and in ESB it was a darker blonde, and in RotJ it was a light brown.

IRL, my mother had almost white-blonde hair that darkened to a light brunette.

EDIT: Well, now my mother's hair is getting a few greys in it too.

Edited by LyraineAlei