Double-Bladed Saber Size Increase

FlavivsAetivs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! I am so glad to hear it is a bug rather than an intended change, and thank you Tait for clearing that up quickly. :) Please, if you can, don't take too long to fix it. -looks pointedly at courting gifts- It is a glaring aesthetic blight upon (some of) our characters!

And I thought my Twi'lek's blaster rifle was clipping a little more than usual when I logged in today, good to know it wasn't my imagination. Poor Twi'lek really, really don't need the back mounted weapons to be any bigger than they are. xD

Edited by Gwena

Why are you people complaining? Huge lightsabers are awesome. They make me feel superior. The bigger the better. you people should really be complaining about the preview gear glitch. It fades so much that its really hard to preview anything. You people should really be complaining about that. That glitch is far worst.

Hey everyone,

This is not a stealth change to the size of Dualsabers, don't worry. This is a bug with the data that sets the size of the weapon. It's actually happening to all weapon types, but is the most noticeable on Dualsabers. We are going to have our engineers look at the problem, and should have a fix in an upcoming patch.

-Tait

This should be hotfixed. It's inexcusable to have such an integral part of our characters unintentionally modified like this. Do you guys even test your content?

This should be hotfixed. It's inexcusable to have such an integral part of our characters unintentionally modified like this. Do you guys even test your content?

I wouldn't go as far as saying they don't have a QA department, but I would say they have a bad one. However, I agree, this whole "wait till the next patch" is getting real old, just hotfix something for once unless it turns out it's THAT bad and unexpected.

Hey everyone,

This is not a stealth change to the size of Dualsabers, don't worry. This is a bug with the data that sets the size of the weapon. It's actually happening to all weapon types, but is the most noticeable on Dualsabers. We are going to have our engineers look at the problem, and should have a fix in an upcoming patch.

-Tait

Just want to clarify if the Gree sabers fall under this? The long length of the Gree Sabers was an aesthetic that I greatly enjoyed; seeing them shrink and having them stay small is something I hope does not stay permanent.

Fat sabers!

Fat sabers, my Jedis got em!

His dual sabers on the side is worn,

My Jedi likes em, big and round!

My Jedi likes em bigger than a Hutt princess crown!

Fat sabers!

Fat sabers!

I'm reading your rap and hearing it like the "bottles up, bottles up" song. :D

Just want to clarify if the Gree sabers fall under this? The long length of the Gree Sabers was an aesthetic that I greatly enjoyed; seeing them shrink and having them stay small is something I hope does not stay permanent.

Agreed. Return to the previous saber sizes and evrerything will be all right in the world.

I third this. I also noticed that the outbreak response lightsaber is also smaller than usual. I hope that goes back to its big size too.

Edited by watermelonfan

Yes, this and all NPCs wearing vibroswords needs to be hotfixed or at latest fixed next tuesday.

Good job BW, instead of your new trailer, people will remember this week as the time when force-users got extra large lightsabers to make up for the fact that everyone else carried a sword too.

Edited by Mubrak

Yes, this and all NPCs wearing vibroswords needs to be hotfixed or at latest fixed next tuesday.

Good job BW, instead of your new trailer, people will remember this week as the time when force-users got extra large lightsabers to make up for the fact that everyone else carried a sword too.

Yeah, I always expected bugs like this to get their own quickfix patch put in...and not just wait to fix it till the next big patch happens.

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Is this also the same issue behind my dual katanas being crossed on my back, rather than parallel?

It looks like I'm stabbing myself in the back. I mean, I'm a Sith Warrior, so I should be used to everyone else doing it but this is a bit much.

Edited by AnisaBadgett

What day does this game get normally get a patch during the week?

I won't play the game till this is fixed. I'm honestly not complaining, as I have no problem being away from the game till it's all good to go, I would just like to know when it will be good to go, is all.

What day does this game get normally get a patch during the week?

I won't play the game till this is fixed. I'm honestly not complaining, as I have no problem being away from the game till it's all good to go, I would just like to know when it will be good to go, is all.

Regulation patch windows are Tuesdays 7:00 AM CDT - 11:00 AM CDT (13:00 BST - 17:00 BST).