Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Abandon planetary story arcs

AnimatedCallum

So my idea was that if a player does decide to abandon a planetary story arc (note I am not referring to not class missions) then the player can restart the arc but they must go all the way back to the starting npc to begin the storyline again instead of abandoning and then not being able to do it again.

So my idea was that if a player does decide to abandon a planetary story arc (note I am not referring to not class missions) then the player can restart the arc but they must go all the way back to the starting npc to begin the storyline again instead of abandoning and then not being able to do it again.

When you abandone it you can go back to the NPC of the lasts tep you did it on...

I've done this several times. Always on Quesh for example, and have gone back to do the planetary on a few characters.

• 3 years later...
I can not confirm this to be working. I just abandoned the second planetary quest on Nar Shadaa (Rep side - The one where i have to talk to Nurkolas) and now i can not get it back in any way. I tried talking to all previous questgivers, i tried getting it from another player via sharing, nothing is working. It is gone forever. This char was supposed to be my 100% immersion run so it bothers me beyond imagination that i can not complete an entire questchain. I am furious!

I can not confirm this to be working. I just abandoned the second planetary quest on Nar Shadaa (Rep side - The one where i have to talk to Nurkolas) and now i can not get it back in any way. I tried talking to all previous questgivers, i tried getting it from another player via sharing, nothing is working. It is gone forever. This char was supposed to be my 100% immersion run so it bothers me beyond imagination that i can not complete an entire questchain. I am furious!

It boggles my mind that you even abandoned it once you were into it.

Abandon heroics. Abandon exploration quests. Abandon operations.

If you actually do plan on doing them, don't abandon planet story arcs.

Edited by xordevoreaux

If it was your 100% immersion run....why would you abandon it? Have you tried contacting CS to see if they could reset it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.